Windows 10: After attempting to reset windows pc doesn't boot

Discus and support After attempting to reset windows pc doesn't boot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Today I tried to wipe my hardrive through windows 10 and it did so, at first I did keep my files which got stuck at 88% for 3 hours, so I turned my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tom735428, Mar 4, 2021.

1. After attempting to reset windows pc doesn't boot

Today I tried to wipe my hardrive through windows 10 and it did so, at first I did keep my files which got stuck at 88% for 3 hours, so I turned my pc off and went into recovery, then I decided to wipe my while disc I have a media creation usb which doesn't do anything as now when it tries to load windows 10 all I get is either a black screen or a bios loop, a little help would be appreciated. I originally posted on pcmr however got no help so I'm trying to get some here instead, pc specs are 1660 evga 500w 16gb ram 2tb hdd and ryzen 5 6 core with GA-A320M-H gigabyte motherboard

submitted by /u/Tom735428
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tom735428, Mar 4, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

After attempting to reset windows pc doesn't boot [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 4, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After attempting to reset windows pc doesn't boot [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 4, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

After attempting to reset windows pc doesn't boot

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

After attempting to reset windows pc doesn't boot

1. After attempting to reset windows pc doesn't boot - Similar Threads - attempting reset doesn't

2. PC only boots after second attempt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC only boots after second attempt: So I’ve been having this problem for a couple of months where my pc only boots up after the second try. Whenever I restart it will show the bios logo then when it would normally show the windows login, it then displays a black screen. I'm unable to do anything at this point...
  3. PC only boots after second attempt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC only boots after second attempt: So I’ve been having this problem for a couple of months where my pc only boots up after the second try. Whenever I restart it will show the bios logo then when it would normally show the windows login, it then displays a black screen. I'm unable to do anything at this point...
  4. PC only boots after second attempt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Boot loop after attempted Windows 10 20H2 reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop after attempted Windows 10 20H2 reset: One of my older PCs was getting filled with bloatware and I felt like I should reset it to just clear it up.Once it got to 25% on "Installing Windows", it entered a boot loop that is described below:Once the PC gets past the initial boot, it returns to saying "Welcome" under...
  6. Boot loop after attempted Windows 10 20H2 reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot loop after attempted Windows 10 20H2 reset: One of my older PCs was getting filled with bloatware and I felt like I should reset it to just clear it up.Once it got to 25% on "Installing Windows", it entered a boot loop that is described below:Once the PC gets past the initial boot, it returns to saying "Welcome" under...
  7. Boot loop after attempted Windows 10 20H2 reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Attempting to reset my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Attempting to reset my pc.: Earlier today, I noticed that my computer was acting sluggish and not performing great, so I wanted to do a factory reset. However, whenever I try, the reset gets to about 30 percent and gives the error message, "There was a problem resetting your pc n\ No changes were...
  9. PC not booting after attempted 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not booting after attempted 1903 update: Hi, last night I attempted to install the 1903 update but it froze at the working on updates screen at 25% (spinning dots frozen as well) for hours, so I rebooted to try again, however the computer wouldn’t boot at all, it seemed as though there was no output to the monitor...
  10. PC doesn't boot into Windows on 1st attempt

in Windows 10 Support
    PC doesn't boot into Windows on 1st attempt: Hi all, I'm new to this forum and have the problem of only booting into Windows at the 2nd attempt. My system is home built, the boot drive being a Samsung 850 EVO series m.2 SSD. Win 10 was installed via USB, the ssd being the only installed drive. Installation was very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a320M-H stuck in boot loop