Windows 10: After automatic Windows Update, got a "Kernal Mode Heap Corruption" BSOD, a “kernel...

Discus and support After automatic Windows Update, got a "Kernal Mode Heap Corruption" BSOD, a “kernel... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Morning! After an automatic Windows Update on Monday, Tuesday I got a “Kernal Mode Heap Corruption” BSOD. An Independent Advisor in this forum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rocket_xm, Sep 17, 2020.

1. rocket_xm Win User

After automatic Windows Update, got a "Kernal Mode Heap Corruption" BSOD, a “kernel...

Good Morning!

After an automatic Windows Update on Monday, Tuesday I got a “Kernal Mode Heap Corruption” BSOD. An Independent Advisor in this forum took a look at my minidumpof the crash and said it was my Avast driver and that I should update Avast. I took the measures he advised and it seemed to solve the issue, however, yesterday I suffered two more BSODs in half an hour. First a “kernel security check failure” BSOD and then a “System_threat_exception_not_handled” BSOD. At the Blue Screen moments there was just MSWord open and I was navigating the web on Firefox.

I downloaded WinDbg Preview and took a look at my minidump files, and from what I can tell it had nothing to do with Avast drivers, though I am very out of my depth here. I tried yesterday morning to reply to the same Advisor, but I had already marked the query as "answered", so the case may be closed, or he may be out of the office. In any event he has not responded and I am worried about the problem getting worse and losing valuable data. Could someone look at my dump files and help guide me to a solution.

Here is a zip of my minidump files.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asz9DMukXxh8rDp1uNLN_VQWTPxy?e=6UZ9bo

I have a HP ENVY Phoenix H9 PC model H9 1350

3 years ago I upgrade the graphics car to a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

I am running 64 bit Windows 10 home

Thank you in advance for any help or insight you might be able to provide.

Andrew

:)

rocket_xm, Sep 17, 2020

2. Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

I am getting BSOD on my pc with Kernel Mode Heap Corruption. How can I correct this

RichardLambright, Sep 17, 2020
  3. RebXY Win User
    BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

Help im getting BSOD and it says Kernel Mode Heap Corruption I understand I must zip the minidmps files and they are located at https://1drv.ms/u/s!An-g3zazcloladvtitx Any help is appricaited thanks

RebXY, Sep 17, 2020
  4. After automatic Windows Update, got a "Kernal Mode Heap Corruption" BSOD, a “kernel...

Kernel Mode Heap Corruption BSOD

Hello, i am still having kernel mode heap corruption bsod ... .

I tried, uninstalling, geforce drivers, and made the new ones, too install, stilll getting bosd, … .

… i will add dump file, … .

RobertoBermejoyMartin, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

After automatic Windows Update, got a "Kernal Mode Heap Corruption" BSOD, a “kernel...

1. After automatic Windows Update, got a "Kernal Mode Heap Corruption" BSOD, a “kernel... - Similar Threads - automatic Update got

2. After automatic Windows Update, got a Kernal Mode Heap Corruption BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After automatic Windows Update, got a Kernal Mode Heap Corruption BSOD: Good day! After an automatic Windows Update yesterday, today I got a Kernal Mode Heap Corruption BSOD. At the Blue Screen moment there was just MSWord open and I was navigating the web on Firefox. I have a HP ENVY Phoenix H9 PC model H9 1350 3 years ago I upgrade the...
  3. BSOD Kernal Mode Heap Corruption

BSOD Kernal Mode Heap Corruption: Windows 10 Pro Version 20190 Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics, 3500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB GSOD Kernal Mode Heap Corruption when opening "ONLY" Teamviewer" and an email link to a Discover card...
  4. BSOD Kernal Mode Heap Corruption

BSOD Kernal Mode Heap Corruption: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Version 2004 Build 20190 BSOD "Kernal Mode Heap Corruption" only happens when I try to connect to another PC with TeamViewer Free or trying to open a link to a Discover Card Payment from an Outlook email. I can use the PC for all other...
  5. Kernal Mode Heap Corruption?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kernal Mode Heap Corruption?: Hello! I just got a BSOD while casually using my computer, I have no idea why this happened, I've been getting BSODs every two days. I don't know what to do, I got this computer recently as well. Anyone know what I should do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!...
  6. KERNAL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

KERNAL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION: HOW DO I FIX THIS REOCCURING BSOD AND COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO A 57 YEAR OLD THAT ONLY HAS LIMITED KNOWLEDGE KIND REGARDS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernal-mode-heap-corruption/b91c2b7b-81e0-402e-b6b4-e1afbeea197f
  7. KERNAL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

KERNAL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION: Hi there, I keep encountering blue screens. Here is the minidump file and would be grateful for assistance please: https://1drv.ms/u/s!At9kswaaIIydiYUP1tNCcXFJdrp1zw Thanks in advance....
  8. Kernel Mode Heap Corruption after automatic Update

Kernel Mode Heap Corruption after automatic Update: Hi, I have started getting Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error since the last two days, after windows update. The system reboots every few minutes. The dump and system information file are at the following link:...
  9. BSOD Kernal Mode Heap Corruption

BSOD Kernal Mode Heap Corruption: I was playing a game called second life and then tried running dead by daylight on steam then got a blue screen called BSOD kernal mode heap corruption i would like to know exactly what caused this crash as i don't want to have repeat crashing, ive always been able to run a...
  10. BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION: Hi! Last October 4, I updated my PC to 1809. From that time, I started getting unwanted restarts on my PC with "KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION" problem on a daily basis. I can still use my PC tho. It can still boot up and run apps like it used to be. I never installed any...