Windows 10: After being in sleep mode my laptop will not start and keeps showing me the blue screen of...

Discus and support After being in sleep mode my laptop will not start and keeps showing me the blue screen of... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After putting my Lenovo laptop into sleep mode for an hour when trying to turn back on it showed me a blank screen. When Turning off and on again it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chloe Hayes1, Dec 4, 2023.

1. After being in sleep mode my laptop will not start and keeps showing me the blue screen of...

After putting my Lenovo laptop into sleep mode for an hour when trying to turn back on it showed me a blank screen. When Turning off and on again it shows the Lenovo logo and then goes straight to the blue screen of death which shows the stop code as Driver verifier DMA VIOLATION. It then goes blank and straight back to Lenovo logo, in a cycle. Is there anyway for me to fix this issue

:)

Chloe Hayes1, Dec 4, 2023

2. After being in sleep mode my laptop will not start and keeps showing me the blue screen of death

After putting my Lenovo laptop into sleep mode for an hour when trying to turn back on it showed me a blank screen. When Turning off and on again it shows the Lenovo logo and then goes straight to the blue screen of death which shows the stop code as Driver verifier DMA VIOLATION. It then goes blank and straight back to Lenovo logo, in a cycle. Is there anyway for me to fix this issue

Chloe Hayes1, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Win 10 - constantly shutting down into sleep mode every 64 minutes even when in active use!

Hi Steve,

• Did you check by setting sleep mode option to never?

If not, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 5, 2023
  4. After being in sleep mode my laptop will not start and keeps showing me the blue screen of...

Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

After being in sleep mode my laptop will not start and keeps showing me the blue screen of...

1. After being in sleep mode my laptop will not start and keeps showing me the blue screen of... - Similar Threads - being sleep mode

2. Blue screen errors after being in sleep mode overnight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen errors after being in sleep mode overnight: I recently assembled a new PC and ran into some issues. I'm in Windows 11 pro. After leaving it in sleep mode overnight, I woke it up to find the Wi-Fi wasn't working at all – it couldn’t detect any networks. Then, about three minutes later, the system crashed and I got a...
  3. Blue screen errors after being in sleep mode overnight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen errors after being in sleep mode overnight: I recently assembled a new PC and ran into some issues. I'm in Windows 11 pro. After leaving it in sleep mode overnight, I woke it up to find the Wi-Fi wasn't working at all – it couldn’t detect any networks. Then, about three minutes later, the system crashed and I got a...
  4. After being in sleep mode my laptop will not start and keeps showing me the blue screen of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After being in sleep mode my laptop will not start and keeps showing me the blue screen of...: After putting my Lenovo laptop into sleep mode for an hour when trying to turn back on it showed me a blank screen. When Turning off and on again it shows the Lenovo logo and then goes straight to the blue screen of death which shows the stop code as Driver verifier DMA...
  5. After being in sleep mode my laptop will not start and keeps showing me the blue screen of...

After being in sleep mode my laptop will not start and keeps showing me the blue screen of...: After putting my Lenovo laptop into sleep mode for an hour when trying to turn back on it showed me a blank screen. When Turning off and on again it shows the Lenovo logo and then goes straight to the blue screen of death which shows the stop code as Driver verifier DMA...
  6. Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .: Hi,My one month old laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode.What should i do now?HP VICTUS 5800H, RTX3050WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-restarting-after-it-goes-into-sleep/38f41c07-533e-4199-bc2b-4529a9d2560d
  7. blue screen after starting pc from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen after starting pc from sleep mode: Half the time I start the Windows 10 PC from sleep mode, I get a blue screen but does not say what the problem is. but How do I find out what the problem is?...
  8. blue screen after starting pc from sleep mode

blue screen after starting pc from sleep mode: Half the time I start the Windows 10 PC from sleep mode, I get a blue screen but does not say what the problem is. but How do I find out what the problem is?...
  9. blue screen after starting pc from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Blue screen of death BSOD after laptop resumed from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death BSOD after laptop resumed from sleep mode: Hello, My Dell G3579 laptop crashed after waking up from sleep mode with the code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 1000007e Steps that lead to the crash: - I recently experienced a lot of random blue screen of death crashes. It happened quite randomly so I updated...