Windows 10: After blocking standard users from accessing all disks and running Google Chrome only, I...

Discus and support After blocking standard users from accessing all disks and running Google Chrome only, I... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have prevented standard users from accessing all the disks and programs except Google Chrome, and after logging in with an administrator account I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LightbringerLy, Jan 25, 2019.

1. After blocking standard users from accessing all disks and running Google Chrome only, I...

I have prevented standard users from accessing all the disks and programs except Google Chrome, and after logging in with an administrator account I found that the controls apply to it also, I have a big problem and I do not want to reinstall Windows​

:)

LightbringerLy, Jan 25, 2019

2. Access to Google Chrome Denied (Bitdefender)

I received messages from Bitdefender before Google Chrome crashed. Bitdefender has not answered my request as to how to unblock Google Chrome. Here is the message when I try to access Google Chrome: Your Internet access is blocked
    Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

* Moved from Virus & Malware

RosemarieQuintal, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jan 25, 2019
  4. After blocking standard users from accessing all disks and running Google Chrome only, I...

Google Chrome blocked

For clarification purposes, we would like to know if you have tried to create a new user profile and linked it to your Microsoft account. If yes, is it a standard account or an administrator account?

To isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Google Chrome and then reinstall it.

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Stephanie Sal, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

After blocking standard users from accessing all disks and running Google Chrome only, I...

1. After blocking standard users from accessing all disks and running Google Chrome only, I... - Similar Threads - blocking standard users

2. Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?: I do not use Edge or Bing and after a recent invasive update from the former, I cannot open Google Chrome. Chrome flashes on and then immediately closes down. Is Microsoft blocking its use? I need to get Chrome back, I've tried removing and re-installing, to no avail. I need...
  3. Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?: I do not use Edge or Bing and after a recent invasive update from the former, I cannot open Google Chrome. Chrome flashes on and then immediately closes down. Is Microsoft blocking its use? I need to get Chrome back, I've tried removing and re-installing, to no avail. I need...
  4. Google Chrome blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome blocked: Hi! Every time I try to open google chrome, it keeps on saying that I need permission. I selected the "ask email" option, but I checked all of my emails within my family and none of them receive an email from you guys yet. Also I don't know why I'm having this problem now....
  5. Google Chrome blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome blocked: Google Chrome has been blocked by Windows 10 Pro April 2021 updates. I worked with Dell technical support for several hours, and they concluded it was the Windows update that is causing the problem....
  6. Internet Access Blocked on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Access Blocked on Google Chrome: Until recently, Google Chrome was working on my computer but of late it just says the following: Your Internet access is blocked Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection Try: Checking the connection Checking firewall and antivirus configurations...
  7. Google Chrome - Always Blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome - Always Blocked: In Microsoft Family Setting, under "Content Restrictions", Google Chrome was originally part of the list of "Always Blocked". It has been removed. How do I get Google Chrome back on the list?...
  8. Antimalware Service Executable is blocking access to Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware Service Executable is blocking access to Google Chrome: So I started up my computer today only to find that whenever I tried to open Google Chrome it would instantly close. I found it strange since it worked just fine yesterday, so I checked my task manager to find out the problem. As it turns out, whenever I open Google Chrome...
  9. Google Chrome will block all ads on websites running abusive ads

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome will block all ads on websites running abusive ads: Last year, after hearing from Chrome users, we launched a set of user protections against “abusive experiences” -- experiences designed to intentionally mislead and trick users into taking action on the web. These protections blocked pop-ups and new window requests from sites...
  10. Google chrome only runs If I ask it to run as admin

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome only runs If I ask it to run as admin: Since I updated to win 10... There is an icon that looks like a shield with bluenand yellow squares on chrome icon... Any idea how to fix thi? It's annoying Thanks 24894