Windows 10: After blue screen error my secondary SSD disappeared

Discus and support After blue screen error my secondary SSD disappeared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am Karthikeyan, I have been using dell inspiron laptop comes with 265GB PCie SSD for past few days, and i have upgraded my laptop with another 500GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarthikeyanK4, Nov 5, 2019.

1. After blue screen error my secondary SSD disappeared

I am Karthikeyan,

I have been using dell inspiron laptop comes with 265GB PCie SSD for past few days, and i have upgraded my laptop with another 500GB PCie SSD few days ago, 2days before when i was browsing some pictures on my 2nd SSD suddenly my laptop goes in to blue screen and restarted, later when laptop restarts my secondary SSD disappeared and i can't even found that SSD on disk management screen. OS is on primary SSD, so no problem with the OS. I also tried reinstalling SSD still no improvement and installed SSD on another computer SSD detects on that computer. Please guide me to fix this issue on my laptop.

:)

KarthikeyanK4, Nov 5, 2019

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 5, 2019
  4. After blue screen error my secondary SSD disappeared

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

After blue screen error my secondary SSD disappeared

1. After blue screen error my secondary SSD disappeared - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. After Bluescreen, my secondary SSD is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Bluescreen, my secondary SSD is gone: I am Agus, my laptop is Lenovo Legion 5. When i was playing valorant, i open the chrome and watch a youtuber doing a live, and then suddenly my laptop went bluescreen and restarted. After restart, my secondary SSD was gone with all the file inside of it. I already did what...
  3. After Bluescreen, my secondary SSD is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Bluescreen, my secondary SSD is gone: I am Agus, my laptop is Lenovo Legion 5. When i was playing valorant, i open the chrome and watch a youtuber doing a live, and then suddenly my laptop went bluescreen and restarted. After restart, my secondary SSD was gone with all the file inside of it. I already did what...
  4. After Bluescreen, my secondary SSD is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Local Disk Disappeared after Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local Disk Disappeared after Blue Screen: I put my computer on sleep mode and lift for about i say 3 hours. I come back and try to start my PC up. 1 minute later i get a blue screen. I waited until it rebooted my system, i go to check everything, it was fine until i check devices and drives to only see my windows...
  6. Local Disk Disappeared after Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk Disappeared after Blue Screen: I put my computer on sleep mode and lift for about i say 3 hours. I come back and try to start my PC up. 1 minute later i get a blue screen. I waited until it rebooted my system, i go to check everything, it was fine until i check devices and drives to only see my windows...
  7. Local Disk Disappeared after Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue-screen after installing new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue-screen after installing new SSD: Hi all! I recently installed an SSD, and only just recently has it begun crashing daily. I'll list out some details below:SSD: https://www.amazon.com/LEVEN-Internal-Solid-State-Drive/dp/B08DTR8RGR?th=1LEVEN JS600 4TB SATA IIISetup: I used AOMEI partition assistant to transfer...
  9. Getting Blue screens after switch to ssd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Blue screens after switch to ssd: Hello, yesterday I replaced my aging hdd with a sdd in an attempt to keep my old pc somewhat usable. I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 since I did not need anything on the hdd. I have experienced about 10 blue screens since then. I am able to constantly get the blue...
  10. my secondary drive mSata SSD keeps disappearing from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my secondary drive mSata SSD keeps disappearing from Windows 10: p.s. I have the system log test here if it helps in anything. Uploadfiles.io - Test Event Logs - Default.html

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ssd missing after blue screen