Windows 10: After blue screen ,Laptop could not start .For window restore ,window 10 was not found ,and...

Discus and support After blue screen ,Laptop could not start .For window restore ,window 10 was not found ,and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Laptop Lenovo G5030 came with option to upgrade OS from Win8.1 to Win10.Was successfully upgraded.But in June ,2019, after blue screen ,Laptop could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PoshikaMehta, Jan 2, 2020.

1. After blue screen ,Laptop could not start .For window restore ,window 10 was not found ,and...

Laptop Lenovo G5030 came with option to upgrade OS from Win8.1 to Win10.Was successfully upgraded.But in June ,2019,

after blue screen ,Laptop could not start .For window restore ,window 10 was not found ,and had to use win8.1.How to reinstall win10 again?

Thanks & Regards!!

:)

PoshikaMehta, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2020
  3. brad59 Win User
    blue screen

Hi all, Please bear with me as I'm not very computer literate lol!
    My daughters laptop (old dell c400) just went to a blue screen when starting up! Anyway,was told to re-load windows disc. However there's no cd drive or floppy drive!
    Found an old external floppy drive but don't have windows on floppy!
    Also ran diognostics and it passed everything until it came to DST SHORT STATUS TEST,then came up failed! Any suggestions or is it a brick?*Bang Head :banghead:

brad59, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Dann Win User

After blue screen ,Laptop could not start .For window restore ,window 10 was not found ,and...

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Dann, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

After blue screen ,Laptop could not start .For window restore ,window 10 was not found ,and...

1. After blue screen ,Laptop could not start .For window restore ,window 10 was not found ,and... - Similar Threads - blue screen Laptop

2. Stuck on blue screen after attempting to restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen after attempting to restore: Tried windows 11 and couldn't run certain programe. Tried to restore but is stuck at restoring loop. Keeps saying pc needs to restart and constantly runs for an entire day....
  3. Blue screen error after system restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error after system restore: Okay so I did system restore on my pc because I was having some freezing problems and before it wasn’t freezing so I thought it would be a good idea to do that and now my pc is doing the blue error screen loop and I can’t use system restore again because it’s asking for a...
  4. Blue screen error after system restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error after system restore: Okay so I did system restore on my pc because I was having some freezing problems and before it wasn’t freezing so I thought it would be a good idea to do that and now my pc is doing the blue error screen loop and I can’t use system restore again because it’s asking for a...
  5. Laptop won’t start after blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won’t start after blue screen: [IMG] my laptop blue screened with windows 10 while i was watching youtube. Now when i restart it just sits at the login screen. The screen is darker but sometimes flicker lighter and you can see the loading spinning wheel like its try to start up. im sure the laptop is...
  6. Windows 10 Blue Screen - Can't Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Blue Screen - Can't Restore: Windows Surface 2 Blue screen of death. Restarted Windows Microsoft Surface 2, it blue screened displaying Bad_System_Config_Info. Then booted into safemode attempted to conduct restore and it does not complete properly giving the following error : “windows could not...
  7. Windows 10 Blue Screen AFTER...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Blue Screen AFTER...: I upgraded from Windows 7 roughly 2 weeks ago. Since then, no problems. However, recently I believe an automatic Windows update happened and now I have been getting the BLUE SCREEN of DEATH. Stop Code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Has anyone else experienced this or know how...
  8. Blue screen after restoring to an earlier date

Blue screen after restoring to an earlier date: I restored my HP pavillion with windows 10 to and earlier date, the day before an update. After it was done it came on fine. The next day i turned it on and the blue screen came up. Ive tried a few things such as another system restore to an earlier point, trying to start in...
  9. Blue Screen after windows10 Restore

Blue Screen after windows10 Restore: Since a few days my Graphics card is acting strange so I did a complete reset of my Laptop, after windows10 was reinstalled , i updated and installed all drivers, everything worked fine until yesterday. My Laptop shuts down with the Bluescreen telling me to go to...
  10. Black screen after starting laptop (window 10)

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after starting laptop (window 10): I have a ASUS N53S and after having upgraded to windows 10, I came across a few issues. The update when well and windows 10 is working on my laptop, however, I have an issue where I am presented with a black screen when i start my computer. I do see a ASUS screen and a...