Windows 10: After blue Windows logo i’m greeted with a bright blue screen with nothing on it and then...

Discus and support After blue Windows logo i’m greeted with a bright blue screen with nothing on it and then... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a MSI GE75 laptop with preinstalled Windows 10 Home, but I want to do a clean install without all the apps and bloatware. I’m trying to clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OskarJensen, Sep 18, 2020.

1. After blue Windows logo i’m greeted with a bright blue screen with nothing on it and then...

I have a MSI GE75 laptop with preinstalled Windows 10 Home, but I want to do a clean install without all the apps and bloatware.

I’m trying to clean install Windows 10 Home using USB.

I downloded the Media Creation Tool into an empty 16gb USB Flash drive.

Went into Bios where it says Boot mode: UEFI. I chose on boot order 1: USB Hard Disk: Uefi: SMI USB DISK 1100, Partition 1.

When I boot I’m greeted with a black screen for a min. After that the Blue windows logo appears and then goes to a empty blank blue screen and nothing more happens for about 2 minutes until Laptop shuts off.

I’m lost :

:)

OskarJensen, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Dann Win User

After blue Windows logo i’m greeted with a bright blue screen with nothing on it and then...

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Thema:

After blue Windows logo i’m greeted with a bright blue screen with nothing on it and then...

1. After blue Windows logo i’m greeted with a bright blue screen with nothing on it and then... - Similar Threads - blue logo i’m

2. I’m stuck in a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m stuck in a blue screen: It says my pc has turned on the wrongs way and have no idea what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-a-blue-screen/93fae1b2-4a49-41fb-9b9c-55463b333744
  3. I’m stuck in a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m stuck in a blue screen: It says my pc has turned on the wrongs way and have no idea what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-a-blue-screen/93fae1b2-4a49-41fb-9b9c-55463b333744
  4. I’m stuck in a blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I’m getting Blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m getting Blue screens: I keep getting this blue screen when I unplug a specific usb device from my pc and sometimes when I either power off or restart my pc.Stop Code: PFN_LIST_CORRUPTWhat do I do about this?...
  6. I’m getting Blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m getting Blue screens: I keep getting this blue screen when I unplug a specific usb device from my pc and sometimes when I either power off or restart my pc.Stop Code: PFN_LIST_CORRUPTWhat do I do about this?...
  7. I’m getting Blue screens

8. blue screen with nothing on it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen with nothing on it: I have been trying to factory reset my computer with the recovery restart option but nothing pops up and when i use the shift restart shortcut for the menu it comes up with a blue screen with nothing on it. I haven't seen anyone with this problem if anyone has solutions...
  9. blue screen with nothing on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen with nothing on it: I have been trying to factory reset my computer with the recovery restart option but nothing pops up and when i use the shift restart shortcut for the menu it comes up with a blue screen with nothing on it. I haven't seen anyone with this problem if anyone has solutions...
  10. blue screen with nothing on it