Windows 10: After boot, which programmes run chronically?

Discus and support After boot, which programmes run chronically? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is following list accurate for window 10? Boot Process 2. GUI 3. Authentication 4. Desktop Manager I am searching an overall process for my exam in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/2xpi, Aug 19, 2020.

1. /u/2xpi Win User

After boot, which programmes run chronically?

/u/2xpi, Aug 19, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 19, 2020
  3. In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text.

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • When you say programmes, which programs are you exactly referring to?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to run the
    System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persists then I suggest you to try updating the video card driver and other drivers. Check for the issue then. Refer the below article on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do get back to us, so we can assist you further.

Ashwin V S, Aug 19, 2020
  4. After boot, which programmes run chronically?

Unable to install / update programmes in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Which anti-virus program is installed on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Clean boot

I suggest you to place the computer in Clean boot and then try installing the Program.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer
    to Normal startup mode.

Method 2

I suggest you to check if the Windows installer service is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the Windows Installer and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service and if it’s running try restarting the service and check.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

After boot, which programmes run chronically?

1. After boot, which programmes run chronically? - Similar Threads - boot programmes run

2. Error run programm

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error run programm: Already tried everything. I need these dlls to run the game:API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L1-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L1-1-1.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L2-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPCOMPAT-L1-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPCOMPAT-L1-1-1.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPINIT-L1-1-0.DLL...
  3. Error run programm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error run programm: Already tried everything. I need these dlls to run the game:API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L1-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L1-1-1.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L2-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPCOMPAT-L1-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPCOMPAT-L1-1-1.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPINIT-L1-1-0.DLL...
  4. Error run programm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. driver_power_state_failure BSODs - chronic problems worsening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver_power_state_failure BSODs - chronic problems worsening: Unfortunately this is not a new problem that only started or got worse after installing something new. I bought a refurbished HP zBook 15 G2 with Win10Pro x64 in December 2018. I have done a clean install on it twice, last time in June 2020 using the MS media creator tool. I...
  6. my programmes are running very slow

my programmes are running very slow: my programmes are all running slow as is my start up and close down. has been working fine until recently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-programmes-are-running-very-slow/3b058337-07ba-4674-9bd9-7c32faad1229
  7. Start programme at boot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start programme at boot?: Seemed obvious - just create a shortcut in the Startup folder. But though I have checked I am in the right folder, the programme doesn't start. Even though I have allotted plenty of space for System Restore points, they keep disappearing. Have spent quite some time over the...
  8. Unable to run or install programmes as administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to run or install programmes as administrator: Hello, I am currently having an issue where any executable I run as administrator fails with the following "C:\exampleexecutablepath.exe the specified path does not exist, check the path and try again" I have followed the common advice and ensured the path is correct, have...
  9. Cannot run a programme [Blue Stacks] after enabling WINDOWS SAND BOX.

Cannot run a programme [Blue Stacks] after enabling WINDOWS SAND BOX.: Hey I hope you all are fine. I am trying to run BLUE STACKS which is an android app emulator on PC Everyone knows it is necessary that Hyper-V and any other virtual feature should be disabled. It was running smoothly even after updating to 1903[just for reference I made a...
  10. Chronic freezing in Windows 10

Chronic freezing in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 64bit on Lenovo ideapad. Over the last few months it has started randomly freezing, if it happens while watching video it emits a loud buzzing noise and is unresponsive forcing me to manually shut down and restart it. There seems to be no rhyme or...