Windows 10: After browsing for a while no webpages will load on any browser

Discus and support After browsing for a while no webpages will load on any browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just got a new laptop, and I use it to browse and stuff. After browsing for a while, maybe 30 minutes to 3 hours, most/all webpages just keep loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rakibsta, Sep 16, 2018.

1. rakibsta Win User

After browsing for a while no webpages will load on any browser

I just got a new laptop, and I use it to browse and stuff. After browsing for a while, maybe 30 minutes to 3 hours, most/all webpages just keep loading forever on every browser. No other devices in my house do this. However, when I plug the laptop computer into ethernet it does work. However I don’t vant stay tethered to that all day. I need my wifi to stop doing this. I’m on Windows 10 and this is a really good computer. 16 Gb RAM, i7 8th gen, 1050ti. Only this laptop does this. Wifi is high speed and full bars, but nothing loading.

Edit: things like Discord won’t work either

:)

rakibsta, Sep 16, 2018

2. Webpages not loading on Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused regarding the webpages as you are not able to open them. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Are you getting any error code or error message while you are opening webpages?

2. Is this issue specific to any particular browser?

3. Are you able to open the webpages in Inprivate mode?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the Edge or IE using InPrivate browser option and check the issue status.

Refer to these steps to open Edge or IE using
    InPrivate browser option.

Open the IE and press Shift + Ctrl + P

OR

1. Open the Edge, then click on more options (...)

2. Click on New InPrivate window.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reset the settings on the Microsoft Edge web browser to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps to Reset Edge:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

I suggest you to try opening the websites with Add-ons on and check if it helps. Refer the steps provided to enable Add-ons on Internet Explorer 11 in the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Reply us with more information to assist you better.

Anup Karkal, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - Have To Reload Several Times To Properly View Webpages

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for the update.

Please reply, did you check in Internet Explorer?

In the above description, you have mentioned the result is similar in browsing the webpage
    Microsoft Edge browser. If haven’t tried, check if similar issue persists on browsing the website in
    Internet Explorer.

If the issue persists, check if the webpage works on browsing in
    Compatibility view settings
    of Internet explorer browser by following the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer and load the website on the browser.
    • Press Alt + X keys on the keyboard to open the browser
      Settings menu.
    • Select Compatibility view settings from the context menu and click on
      Add.
    • Wait for the webpage to refresh or refresh by pressing F5 key on the keyboard.
    • Check if the webpage loads on the browser without any issues.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 16, 2018
  4. After browsing for a while no webpages will load on any browser

An inch blank space on each side of the webpage in Windows 10.

Hi Roger,

The above issue may be webpage or browser specific on the computer.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Does the issue occur only on browsing Scottrade website on the browser?
    • Which browser are you using to browse Scottrade website on the computer?
    • Did you check if similar issue persists on browsing Scottrade on another browser (Edge, Internet Explorer or others)?

If haven’t tried, check if similar issue occurs on browsing Scottrade webpage on another browser (Internet Explorer, Edge or others). If the issue does not occur, I suggest you to follow the methods suggested below and check if either helps in resolving
    the issue.

Method 1: Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if any of the browser component is missing or corrupted.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Internet Explorer Performance,
      click on Advanced option and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing or corrupted browser components after the troubleshooting is complete and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 2: If the issue persists, check if similar issue occurs on browsing Scottrade webpage in
    In-private browsing mode of Internet explorer browser. Pressing
    Ctrl + Shift + P keys on the keyboard after launching the browser to open
    In-private browsing mode of Internet Explorer.

Also clear Cache, Browsing cookies and
    history of the browser to check if the issue is resolved, sometimes due to the mentioned factors the browser performance may vary.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of internet page setup issues experienced on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

After browsing for a while no webpages will load on any browser

1. After browsing for a while no webpages will load on any browser - Similar Threads - browsing while webpages

2. slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network: Hello, I have a internal dc abc.com with clients joined in. Few laptops around 3 are facing slow browsing speed when connecting to network which has DC wirelessly or wired. If connected to outside or different network they don't face slow issue. I have tried to clear...
  3. slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network: Hello, I have a internal dc abc.com with clients joined in. Few laptops around 3 are facing slow browsing speed when connecting to network which has DC wirelessly or wired. If connected to outside or different network they don't face slow issue. I have tried to clear...
  4. slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't browse in any browser after a while. Can still ping.

in Browsers and Email
    Can't browse in any browser after a while. Can still ping.: I can reboot and everything works fine for a few hours. Sometimes a day. Then I get a "This page can't be loaded" when I try to go anywhere, except Google still works. I can still ping sites in terminal just fine. Have run Defender scan and AVG. Version 1903 Build...
  6. WEBPAGE NOT LOADING

WEBPAGE NOT LOADING: I need help with getting a website page to load. I have a subscription to newspapers.com &I have tried to open the link for the site, however, the site page is not opening. The tab shows I'm in the site but there is no data showing. How do I resolve this issue? Thanks,...
  7. Bluescreen during browsing webpage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen during browsing webpage: Hi, my PC get bluescreen for DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when I browsing internet webpage. Previous bluescreen message is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, so I thought it is my PC network card driver problem, so I update the driver for Realtek network card driver downloaded...
  8. login.live.com not loading in any browser

in Browsers and Email
    login.live.com not loading in any browser: I downloaded windows 10 yesterday and am unable to access Onedrive or any associated products in my web browsers. I also tried to open Onedrive and other associated products on my laptop but am stuck on the loading screen "just a minute." I've tried restarting and...
  9. Webpages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading: Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox, Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only. Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to...
  10. Webpage Loading

Webpage Loading: All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1 47388