Windows 10: After BSOD, one app running very slowly

Discus and support After BSOD, one app running very slowly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all. I had to recover my PC after BSOD and everything seems fine except 1 program in particular which is running crazily slow to the point it’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/omgwowsuchyay, Mar 10, 2021.

1. After BSOD, one app running very slowly

Hi all. I had to recover my PC after BSOD and everything seems fine except 1 program in particular which is running crazily slow to the point it’s unusable. Meanwhile other, larger programs like 3dsmax are running fine.

The program in question is Materialze by bounding box. I’ve followed all their troubleshoots and don’t think it’s the app which is the issue... any ideas?

submitted by /u/omgwowsuchyay
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/omgwowsuchyay, Mar 10, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. After BSOD, one app running very slowly :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 10, 2021
  4. After BSOD, one app running very slowly

Surface Pro 4 Apps Running Slowly

I have a few apps running slowly on my Surface Pro

I have been online and tried all 10 solutions, uninstalled and reinstalled the apps

And still the same, I dont know what else to do, how to I stop them from running slowly

They have been fine

AlonaWalsh, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

After BSOD, one app running very slowly

1. After BSOD, one app running very slowly - Similar Threads - BSOD app running

2. My PC is running very slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is running very slowly: My PC us running slowly after upgrading my motherboard and cpu. I did a reinstal of windows 11 and that did not solve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-running-very-slowly/0730be62-8c15-4c16-99c8-bc4cf7f74222
  3. computer is running very slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is running very slowly: since I have updated my computer to windows 11 the computer is very slow, for example: To come to this site to write this question I have been 5 minutes to load firefox. Or also for example I have opened spotify and it has taken between 2 and 3 minutes for the window to...
  4. computer is running very slowly

computer is running very slowly: since I have updated my computer to windows 11 the computer is very slow, for example: To come to this site to write this question I have been 5 minutes to load firefox. Or also for example I have opened spotify and it has taken between 2 and 3 minutes for the window to...
  5. Microsoft programs running very slowly

Microsoft programs running very slowly: So I wanted to change the alignment of the taskbar so that it would be on the left side of the screen but they removed that feature in Windows 11. I found a video online that showed a way to do it by changing something in the code. When I tried to do it, something went wrong...
  6. Laptop running very slowly after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop running very slowly after restart: I reset my laptop and now it is running much slower than before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-running-very-slowly-after-restart/131bc8e6-ce13-4cd9-abd9-68be9abb0b71
  7. SSD running very slowly ...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD running very slowly ...: Good p.m. I have an Intel NUC mini computer with an HP SSD S700 500GB solid state drive running Windows 10. When I check the "Driver Fine Details" is shows the SSD driver provider to be Microsoft. I recently installed the version 20H2 update. I am streaming video, buffering...
  8. Video freezing/running very slowly

Video freezing/running very slowly: This appears to be an odd problem that I just can't find a solution to When streaming videos Youtube, Netflix and even Steam they'll, seemingly, randomly slow down to about 1 frame per second or slower, the audio also reduces to single clicks, pretty much running a the same...
  9. Windows 10 is running very slowly.

Windows 10 is running very slowly.: HOw do I speed up Window s 10? Are there files I need to remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-running-very-slowly/2ab1c823-577b-4d2b-be05-e8ec6b9ddde2
  10. Internet Running Very Slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Running Very Slowly: I've been going back and forth with my isp for a while now. trying to troubleshoot issues with my service. For a while it was truly their faults, going through updates and having down time in my area, just an overall loss of internet and throttling internet. I have since...