Windows 10: After changing profile name, files in profile responding slowly

Discus and support After changing profile name, files in profile responding slowly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so I attempted to change my username from ldefo to ldefoe, because everything else in my life is ldefoe. When I rebooted my laptop everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ldefoe, Sep 12, 2018.

1. ldefoe Win User

After changing profile name, files in profile responding slowly

so I attempted to change my username from ldefo to ldefoe, because everything else in my life is ldefoe. When I rebooted my laptop everything was messed up. Icons on my desktop were White pages instead of the appropriate icons, OneDrive wasn't working, searching in the windows start menu wouldn't work, and more. I did a system restore but that didn't help. What can I do to fix this?!

:)

ldefoe, Sep 12, 2018

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Sep 12, 2018
  3. User Profile Name Change

how do i change my user profile name from "quadr" to my name "Patrick"?

for some reason, when i clean installed, it set up my user profile like that instead of my name...

N00berG00ber, Sep 12, 2018
  4. After changing profile name, files in profile responding slowly

Windows Sniper, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

After changing profile name, files in profile responding slowly

1. After changing profile name, files in profile responding slowly - Similar Threads - changing profile name

2. Changing Community profile name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Community profile name: Why won't my profile name change? I went into my profile and altered both the username and other name, but every time I either write or respond in the comment section, it continues to show my personal name not the alias name. Oddly, the name has now changed when I log into my...
  3. Changing Community profile name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Community profile name: Why won't my profile name change? I went into my profile and altered both the username and other name, but every time I either write or respond in the comment section, it continues to show my personal name not the alias name. Oddly, the name has now changed when I log into my...
  4. Changing Community profile name

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Change default windows profile name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change default windows profile name?: When I reinstall window 10 it makes my profile name eg C;\Users\Radle instead of "Radley". It must be spelled wrong in my microsoft account settings, but I couldn't find it. How could I fix this on my account? I know how to fix it on my PC, but it is tedious and this is the...
  6. Change default windows profile name?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change default windows profile name?: When I reinstall window 10 it makes my profile name eg C;\Users\Radle instead of "Radley". It must be spelled wrong in my microsoft account settings, but I couldn't find it. How could I fix this on my account? I know how to fix it on my PC, but it is tedious and this is the...
  7. User profile name changed on me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User profile name changed on me: I noticed that I no longer have a User folder that matches my name in the c:\users directory. For some reason it is labeled as "Pictures" instead. However, if I navigate to the Users folder in Command Prompt it shows the folder name as "Nick". I am thinking that I may have...
  8. Profile name

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile name: why does Microsoft change my profile name to IT DEPT for no reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-name/8b7ecd4e-5053-4967-8fd8-e71f3ae38178
  9. Profile name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile name: How do I change the name in my user profile? David https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-name/ec492152-1f64-4b5b-b7ab-10640280e743
  10. User Profile Name Change

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Name Change: how do i change my user profile name from "quadr" to my name "Patrick"? for some reason, when i clean installed, it set up my user profile like that instead of my name... 9824