Windows 10: After changing the mother board not posible to activate the new product key Dell provites...

Discus and support After changing the mother board not posible to activate the new product key Dell provites... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After Dell Change the motherboard in my laptop they provided me with a new windows product Key i try and I follow the instructions several times with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Atlantis9898, Dec 14, 2018.

1. After changing the mother board not posible to activate the new product key Dell provites...

After Dell Change the motherboard in my laptop they provided me with a new windows product Key i try and I follow the instructions several times with no success.
    I'm Getting Error Cod (0x80070057)
    Cortana also not help and not possible to contact a person.

1. Any help on this subject
    2. Thanks

:)

Atlantis9898, Dec 14, 2018
  2. Leon173 Win User

Electronic product key for Windows 7 pro after mother board change.

Hi I have bought the HP Laptop a few years ago at PC World shop with operation system upgraded by PC World to Windows 7 pro but never was issued with the licence /product key. My laptop was repaired the mother board changed and so now I need to enter the Windows
    7 pro licence /product key to activate the operation system.

Does anyone knows if Microsoft keep records where I can check and find my icence /product key?

Many Thanks

Leon173, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Kaleemah Win User
    Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board.

Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board. There was an update installed from Windows Store related to Intel storage, after restarting Windows Mother board BIOS was damaged. Since Motherboard was under Warranty, replaced it now cannot activate
    Windows 10.

Kaleemah, Dec 14, 2018
  4. After changing the mother board not posible to activate the new product key Dell provites...

Activation issue after mother board is replaced

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Based on your description, you have changed mother board on your system. Be informed that any hardware changes e.g. mother board will lead to activation issue, since the activation key is injected in the motherboard. If you want to activate Windows
    10 you need to install previous Windows version and activate the Windows and upgrade to Windows 10 again.

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

After changing the mother board not posible to activate the new product key Dell provites...

1. After changing the mother board not posible to activate the new product key Dell provites... - Similar Threads - changing mother board

2. Activation Windows After change mother board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  3. Activation Windows After change mother board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  4. Bitlocker recovery key is asking after changing the mother board in dell laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key is asking after changing the mother board in dell laptop?: Recently, I have changed mother board in my dell laptop. But it is asking for bitlocker recovery key. I have never enabled bitlocker before changing the mother board, so, I don't have any backup for bitlocker recovery key. How can bypass the bitlocker recovery key so that i...
  5. Bitlocker recovery key is asking after changing the mother board in dell laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery key is asking after changing the mother board in dell laptop?: Recently, I have changed mother board in my dell laptop. But it is asking for bitlocker recovery key. I have never enabled bitlocker before changing the mother board, so, I don't have any backup for bitlocker recovery key. How can bypass the bitlocker recovery key so that i...
  6. Bitlocker recovery key is asking after changing the mother board in dell laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. changing mother board

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    changing mother board: I'm about to change my motherboard and CPU but many people said that my windows license will be gone if I try to change my motherboard my windows license is volume license...
  8. activation of product key after changing mother board

activation of product key after changing mother board: Good day! My PC broke when my PC monitor cannot detect the PC I am using, upon consulting with the technician and them showing samples, it so happened that the problem was my motherboard, the only solution was to change it. I downloaded a legit installer pack from...
  9. new mother board windows not activate

new mother board windows not activate: mother board replaced need activation code for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-mother-board-windows-not-activate/2beec7a1-fd69-4132-9246-f5543d98a055"
  10. Changed mother board cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changed mother board cant activate windows: I had the mother board changed and I am unable to activate windows. the sticker with my product key is partially torn and I cant use that. How do I get windows activated....