Windows 10: after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

Discus and support after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrea_Jkt, Mar 17, 2024.

1. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with cmd in shift-restart to unlocked my account, it works, but i lost to access internet like the wifi sound battery logos are missing from taskbar, it says, i need to delete other account. long short accident, it works and everything is fine. then i shutdown my laptop. after that, i change my account type to standard, but ev

:)

Andrea_Jkt, Mar 17, 2024
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Clean boot

Hi Jacey,

Have you tried running the
    Network Troubleshooter?
    If not, we suggest that you run the Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 17, 2024
  3. Upgraded to Windows 10: re-boot to have sound / lose internet connection after sleep

Thanks in advance for any solutions/suggestions.

• recently upgraded to W10 (from W7)
    • sound type: Conexant audio
    • After booting up laptop from being shut-down, I have no sound.
    • And after laptop goes to sleep and I wake it up, I have no internet connection- wireless indicator shows I am connected but cannot access web.
    Each time this happens, I have to re-boot, pressing the 'shift' key, and choosing 'troubleshoot' to change the boot settings (choosing option #7 to disable driver signature).

Needless to say, re-booting multiple times is tiring.

Would love to know how this can be prevented? (by changing any settings, etc.).

If more info is needed, please advise.

ConstantCorpuz, Mar 17, 2024
  4. wabbles Win User

after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Mar 17, 2024
Thema:

after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

1. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from... - Similar Threads - clean boot cant

2. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  3. Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet: I went without using my main wifi for three weeks because i was staying somewhere else, now that im home my laptop connects to my home wifi but gets not internet access. I’ve tried troubleshooting, factory restarting my computer and running multiple command prompts but...
  4. Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet: I went without using my main wifi for three weeks because i was staying somewhere else, now that im home my laptop connects to my home wifi but gets not internet access. I’ve tried troubleshooting, factory restarting my computer and running multiple command prompts but...
  5. Win10 disconnects WIFI when internet connection is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 disconnects WIFI when internet connection is gone: I have this issue for months or even a year or so now, that Windows 10 always will disconnect the Wifi connection, whenever the WAN has connections issues, for example DNS is unreachable. This seems like a bug to me, I dont think this behavior was present some years ago in...
  6. I cant connect to my wifi and the wifi and airplane mode bars are gone

I cant connect to my wifi and the wifi and airplane mode bars are gone: i really dont know what happened but when i was booting up my pc i was disconnected by my wifi and when i checked the wifi options were gone the airplone mode bar also dissapeared...
  7. wifi connectedbut cant connect internet

wifi connectedbut cant connect internet: yesterday i use two setps to slove the problem 1.type netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset in the windows powershell and press enter then restart pc 2.change dns server to 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 yesterday the problem is fixed by the 2 steps however,today the...
  8. My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi: Before you ask Yes, ive reinstalled + updated drivers Yes, ive network reset Yes, ive tried restarting No, its not on airplane mode It is in Good Condition, being recently bought less than 24 hours ago, and its already giving me connection problems. It is the HP...
  9. Cant log in after clean boot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in after clean boot: I had a stuck windows update where it kept asking me to restart and update but it would restart without updating so i fallowed instructions through several different methods from thewindowsclub which directed me onto an article about how to do a clean boot i first did one...
  10. Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...: As mentioned above,my start menu and search button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc) in task bar are not working after i click on them.All of them does no reaction so i had to manually go to control panel to manually adjust the settings and...