Windows 10: after clean install from downloading iso files from websites

Discus and support after clean install from downloading iso files from websites in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased my lenovo laptop which was of windows 10 pro version. Then I used pirated version of windows 10 education. now I downloaded iso files of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by godaktungmar, Sep 26, 2019.

1. after clean install from downloading iso files from websites

I purchased my lenovo laptop which was of windows 10 pro version. Then I used pirated version of windows 10 education. now I downloaded iso files of windows 10 pro from websites and installed it. And I am now after clean install from downloading iso files from websites 967bec90-4735-4edc-891b-a8ff6c0de9e5?upload=true.jpg stuck at the above shown pictures.

I don't have the product key what should I do. Please experts need help.

:)

godaktungmar, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Need ISO maker

I just copied all the files of my Asus M4A785-M install dvd to my computer and replaced one by one the folders of drviers and softwares with the newer ones i downloaded from asus website. Now I want to create an ISO file with those folders and files so i can burn it as Bootable dvd using an ISO image.

What program you would suggest me ?

MohawkAngel, Sep 26, 2019
  4. after clean install from downloading iso files from websites

Andre Da Costa, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

after clean install from downloading iso files from websites

1. after clean install from downloading iso files from websites - Similar Threads - clean install downloading

2. install from iso problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    install from iso problem: I am trying to instal win 10 onto an empty SSD drive in my laptop (thinkpad). The iso is on a usb drive. It starts the install but when I get to the drive it says...... "windows cannot be installed on drive 0 partition 1, setup does not support configuration of or...
  3. Download from the website app issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download from the website app issue: I need to download a specific software from the web, but defender won't let me do that. How can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-from-the-website-app-issue/7b17194f-a8b3-40ae-a3d8-f69bddd5e5c0
  4. Issue with downloading files from some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with downloading files from some websites: I recently purchased a new HP computer with Windows 10 Home (version 1803, OS Build 17134.441). I am able to download various programs (ie Malwarebytes and Chrome) with no problem, however when I try to download from some others like MyPowerChurch ( I can't recall the other...
  5. windows installation from downloaded .iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows installation from downloaded .iso: please help me i have downloaded windows.iso for windows10 but unble to write either on dvd or able to load it in my pc working on windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-from-downloaded-iso/d0996bc8-7bf1-4d39-a7d0-37061cfc31d3
  6. Direct download of isos from MS

Direct download of isos from MS: The direct route of downloading isos (spoofing browser or via a non windiws device) on windows 10 MS download site seems to be broken at the moment. Can anybody confirm? 117651
  7. Not Printing with Win10 download from websites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not Printing with Win10 download from websites: Hello, I downloaded windows 10 but now my printer is not printing from different websites or from my email accounts. I have a Canon MX700 series. It will print only things that I have in Microsoft word but not from any site online. I also get the error message...Awww Snap...
  8. Download installation files deleted after downloading ISO

Download installation files deleted after downloading ISO: I had the Windows 10 install files in $WINDOWS.~BT and $Windows.~WS totalling >5GB. A few days ago I decided to also download the Windows 10 ISO. I've now found that the 5GB+ installation files have been deleted. I'd like to have both options regarding the upgrade and...
  9. Install on 8.1 from ISO?

Install on 8.1 from ISO?: I have a laptop running 8.1Pro. I downloaded the ISO, and mounted it on the laptop via the mount-iso capability. I attempted to run setup.exe from the mounted drive. All was ok until I get prompted for a product key.. Isn't the in-place upgrade via setup *supposed* to *see*...
  10. Reinstalling-Clean Install from CD iso-after a botched return to Win7

Reinstalling-Clean Install from CD iso-after a botched return to Win7: A friend could not get the AU version to install on his laptop in Sept. He knee jerked and had Win7 clean reinstalled. I think he didn't double check that Win7 needed to be activated so now his Win7 is not in full status. Somehow he cannot make the step to contact Microsoft....