Windows 10: After clean install windows 10 I cant see images in only one specific folder

Discus and support After clean install windows 10 I cant see images in only one specific folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, i clean install windows 10 today and everything is ok but for one specific folder i cant see the images in this folder, it says im not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SinaMeh, May 22, 2023.

1. SinaMeh Win User

After clean install windows 10 I cant see images in only one specific folder

hello, i clean install windows 10 today and everything is ok but for one specific folder i cant see the images in this folder, it says im not the ownership even the folders next to this folder in this directory are ok, just this folder have problem, i read the answers for changing ownership and i tried them but it not work1. i tried cmd , takedown , icacls command Not worked2. i tried folder properties, security,advanced, Change Owner , not worked, only thing changed after this is the lock logo on folder is not there anymore , but on images in folder they all have lock logoi checked with whoa

:)

SinaMeh, May 22, 2023
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 22, 2023
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, May 22, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2023
Thema:

1. After clean install windows 10 I cant see images in only one specific folder - Similar Threads - clean install cant

2. After clean install windows 10 I cant see images in only one specific folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After clean install windows 10 I cant see images in only one specific folder: hello, i clean install windows 10 today and everything is ok but for one specific folder i cant see the images in this folder, it says im not the ownership even the folders next to this folder in this directory are ok, just this folder have problem, i read the answers for...
  3. After clean install windows 10 I cant see images in only one specific folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After clean install windows 10 I cant see images in only one specific folder: hello, i clean install windows 10 today and everything is ok but for one specific folder i cant see the images in this folder, it says im not the ownership even the folders next to this folder in this directory are ok, just this folder have problem, i read the answers for...
  4. Cant Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Clean Install: Hey, im using win 11 rn i didnt liked it i want to go back to win 10 itoesnt let me.I first tried installing fresh from pc upgrade now feature on win 10 imedia creation tool, when it gets to %100 it gives an error installing it downloaded perfectly[no error code]-I tried to...
  5. Windows only activates with a clean install not from an image restore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows only activates with a clean install not from an image restore: Hello have a question on behalf of my Son, he recently had a problem with Windows not booting, so reinstalled a Macrium Reflect image, unfortunately it refused to activate. He then did a clean install of W10 and using his Windows 7 pro key, which he used previously to upgrade...
  6. i cant see images...? only this.. but i can view photos on photos program...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant see images...? only this.. but i can view photos on photos program...?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Makezu90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fmzg9s/i_cant_see_images_only_this_but_i_can_view_photos/
  7. Windows 10 cant connect to Ethernet after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 cant connect to Ethernet after clean install: We have two pc's both connected to a NAS unit by a wired connection. After an update, one computer refused to boot up, continually saying it was repairing itself. Eventually there was no alternative but to re-install W10. Now the pc wont connect to our network. Our network...
  8. Cant activate after a clean install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant activate after a clean install of windows 10: Hi all, I have had my pc for about 3 years now, it was a custom build sent to me from a trusted 3rd party. The pc initially came with windows 7/8.1 and I received the windows 10 upgrade through the insider program. After 3 years the PC had became a bit sluggish and I felt...
  9. Only see one folder on another PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only see one folder on another PC: Title pretty much says it. I can only see one folder, of many, on one of the other PCs I'm creating a mapped drive for. This has been an intermittent problem. Usually disconnect and reconnect fixes it, but not now. Any ideas? 35957
  10. can't see one of my drives after clean install of Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't see one of my drives after clean install of Win 10: All, I had to do a clean install of Windows 10. Everything is fine except now I can't see one of my hard drives. I pull up File Explorer and drives C, D are there but no E. Is there a way I can fix this?? Before doing this I had 3 hard drives installed (C [main], D, E]...