Windows 10: After clean installed windows 10 on Alien 13 R2, there are 23 languages showing in APP &...

Discus and support After clean installed windows 10 on Alien 13 R2, there are 23 languages showing in APP &... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After clean installed windows 10 and updated on Alien 13 R2, there are many languages showing in APP & Features, I'm wondering how to delete them, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yuzhen.S, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Yuzhen.S Win User

After clean installed windows 10 on Alien 13 R2, there are 23 languages showing in APP &...

After clean installed windows 10 and updated on Alien 13 R2, there are many languages showing in APP & Features, I'm wondering how to delete them, they are preinstalled, showing the version 19038.0.1.0. It's just very annoying to see so many useless things there. Thanks!

:)

Yuzhen.S, Sep 15, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

No, in my language I just have the windows 10 and windows 10 N version. In the standard american version I see windows 10, windows 10 Home Single Language, and windows 10 N.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

After clean installed windows 10 on Alien 13 R2, there are 23 languages showing in APP &...

Delta6326, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

1. After clean installed windows 10 on Alien 13 R2, there are 23 languages showing in APP &... - Similar Threads - clean installed Alien

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install on 8/13/23 - 0x802400b and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install on 8/13/23 - 0x802400b and...: I’ve been trying to update to windows 10, version 22h2. When my laptop is in the restart progress, it stops at a certain percentage and just turns back on. It won’t install the update. I’ve tried doing different methods but nothing works. I did a pc health check and it said...
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install on 8/13/23 - 0x802400b and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install on 8/13/23 - 0x802400b and...: I’ve been trying to update to windows 10, version 22h2. When my laptop is in the restart progress, it stops at a certain percentage and just turns back on. It won’t install the update. I’ve tried doing different methods but nothing works. I did a pc health check and it said...
  4. movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear: Whenever a movie has an alienmade up language the subtitles that are automatically supposed to be shown do not appear whether I have normal subtitles turned on or off. WHY?...
  5. movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear

movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear: Whenever a movie has an alienmade up language the subtitles that are automatically supposed to be shown do not appear whether I have normal subtitles turned on or off. WHY?...
  6. Still showing old account after a clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still showing old account after a clean install of Windows 10: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 using a media creation tool from a usb. It didn’ succeed until several tries - always got stucked somewhere in the middle. When it finally finished, I was brought to this log in screen with all blue background and the previous account name...
  7. Clean install with different language

Clean install with different language: Hello Can I do a clean install of Windows 10 Home Single language but in a different language? I have a laptop in Spanish and it is Single language but I want to do a clean install in English. Will I loose my digital licence? Thank you....
  8. BSOD Alienware 13 R2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Alienware 13 R2: I bought a second hand alienware and it has been constantly blue screening. It seems to be whenever the processor switches power state. If you could help me figure out which driver is playing up it would be greatly appreciated. The computer is an alienware 13 R2 with a...
  9. Select app location after windows 10 clean install

Select app location after windows 10 clean install: Hello all, After having a LOT of problems my windows 10, I desided to do a clean install. My Forza horizon 3 was installed on my hdd, windows on my ssd. I know forza is still installed, since I can browse the game files. When I reselect the install location for apps, it...
  10. Windows 10 - clean install different language

Windows 10 - clean install different language: Say my version of Windows 10 pro is German x64 Say I create a DVD (via media creation tool) and before creating the media I select English x64 Then do a clean install from that media. Q: Will then the English version be installed and activated? = 14174