Windows 10: After clean reset my computer isn’t working

Discus and support After clean reset my computer isn’t working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I clean reset my computer, reinstalled windows and since then it seems almost all packets are blocked by the firewall. I’m not sure on that though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChazaMcFaza, Feb 13, 2020 at 6:02 PM.

1. After clean reset my computer isn’t working

I clean reset my computer, reinstalled windows and since then it seems almost all packets are blocked by the firewall. I’m not sure on that though

Initially on Microsoft edge it said my connect isn’t secure after trying to visit any website. After downloading chrome it said the same thing. I have norton installed however I haven’t had any problems before this with connections

Then I opened roblox game developer, it needs a connection to the roblox server and it said I had a connection issue. After searching it up I came to the conclusion that it’s my firewall. Like I said I’m not 100% sure though

This may also help. I tried opening cmd as admin but it said blocked or something. I can’t remember.

Any help would be appreciated a lot. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ChazaMcFaza
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ChazaMcFaza, Feb 13, 2020 at 6:02 PM

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 13, 2020 at 6:05 PM
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

4. After clean reset my computer isn’t working

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 13, 2020 at 6:05 PM
Thema:

After clean reset my computer isn’t working

1. After clean reset my computer isn’t working - Similar Threads - clean reset computer

2. I did a reset of Windows 10 and now my taskbar isn’t working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did a reset of Windows 10 and now my taskbar isn’t working: My surface pro has been super slow lately so I did a factory reset and now I can’t access anything. When I press the start button or the search bar it loads for a second and then stops doing anything. If I try to run Microsoft Edge the window pops up for a second and then...
  3. Gameroom isn’t working as before after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gameroom isn’t working as before after update: After Windows 10 update I cannot just click on Gameroom while Facebook is on, then click on it and play. I am forced to close Facebook move to Home screen and click on Run as Administrator. I found in the Wizard that it is not compatible...
  4. Old headset isn’t working with a new computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old headset isn’t working with a new computer: I bought a Surface Studio 2 laptop but my old Lenovo Explorer Windows Mixed Reality headset isn’t working with a new laptop. However it used to work without any problems with my old computer. The headset is recognized and tracking is working fine. But there is no image in the...
  5. Spacebar isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spacebar isn’t working: I use Toshiba Satellite L755 laptop and Windows 10. The spacebar key stopped working on my laptop. When I click on it, there is no response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spacebar-isnt-working/90516337-6620-4df8-aeb4-776dec6f0ca5
  6. My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working!: So I finally decided to download windows 10 and after an hour or waiting got to the blue screen. After loading up to around 35% it started showing a black screen and didn’t do anything after that. I tried rebooting my computer and it started ti resume the upgrade but starting...
  7. Scanner isn’t working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanner isn’t working: I am unable to scan papers using my Brother DCP-145C printer. I tried to install software for Brother printers compatible with Windows 10, but the install program informs me the USB cable is not plugged in but it IS plugged in. Any help is really appreciated because I need...
  8. Printer isn’t working after changing password

Printer isn’t working after changing password: Since changing my Microsoft password I haven’t been able to print. I can log in with a pin and with my password but the printer isn’t working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-isnt-working-after-changing-password/728522dd-1840-4e70-a629-c20d6024c0c9
  9. Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish

Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish: Earlier in the day I got the idea to get Clownfish to mess around with my friends in good fun (huge mistake), my microphone didn’t work so I went to playback and it had disappeared. I uninstalled clownfish, reinstalled, uninstalled again until it finally was fixed (so I...
  10. Defaultuser0 after resetting my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Defaultuser0 after resetting my computer: I had some problems with my computer so I decided to reset it to factory settings. After Windows installed on its own, my computer got into the loop Just a moment. I forcefully turned the computer off and turned it back on. Then it went out of the loop smoothly, but I was...