Windows 10: After clean reset my computer isn’t working

Discus and support After clean reset my computer isn’t working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I clean reset my computer, reinstalled windows and since then it seems almost all packets are blocked by the firewall. I’m not sure on that though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChazaMcFaza, Feb 13, 2020.

1. After clean reset my computer isn’t working

I clean reset my computer, reinstalled windows and since then it seems almost all packets are blocked by the firewall. I’m not sure on that though

Initially on Microsoft edge it said my connect isn’t secure after trying to visit any website. After downloading chrome it said the same thing. I have norton installed however I haven’t had any problems before this with connections

Then I opened roblox game developer, it needs a connection to the roblox server and it said I had a connection issue. After searching it up I came to the conclusion that it’s my firewall. Like I said I’m not 100% sure though

This may also help. I tried opening cmd as admin but it said blocked or something. I can’t remember.

Any help would be appreciated a lot. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ChazaMcFaza
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ChazaMcFaza, Feb 13, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Feb 13, 2020
  4. After clean reset my computer isn’t working

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

After clean reset my computer isn’t working

1. After clean reset my computer isn’t working - Similar Threads - clean reset computer

2. Factory reset isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset isn’t working.: Every time I try to factory reset my Hp stream laptop it says it needs more freed up space to reset. I have deleted everything except the stuff I cannot delete. I have tried everything I can think of and the answer on the other question like this did not help....
  3. Factory reset isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset isn’t working.: Every time I try to factory reset my Hp stream laptop it says it needs more freed up space to reset. I have deleted everything except the stuff I cannot delete. I have tried everything I can think of and the answer on the other question like this did not help....
  4. Factory reset isn’t working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My internet isn’t working but only on my one computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet isn’t working but only on my one computer.: Okay so everyone else’s devices for internet including mine besides my computer isnt working. Everytime I log into my internet it says connected but no internet and to log into AT&T my service provider and it says Service unavailable when I do that and I have my hotspot on so...
  6. My internet isn’t working but only on my one computer.

My internet isn’t working but only on my one computer.: Okay so everyone else’s devices for internet including mine besides my computer isnt working. Everytime I log into my internet it says connected but no internet and to log into AT&T my service provider and it says Service unavailable when I do that and I have my hotspot on so...
  7. my pc isn’t working

my pc isn’t working: So I everything was working the other day and the next day I log on, I see all my apps/games on my desktop are gone, I can’t click anything when I do it goes to a white screen for a second then goes back to desktop, and there’s a loading cursor almost constantly. I don’t know...
  8. My pin isn’t available after doing a clean boot wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pin isn’t available after doing a clean boot wrong.: But I can’t access any settings, or can’t find how to I’m on windows 11. I also can’t set up pin and search in store for required item, I’m stuck on the login screen....
  9. My pin isn’t available after doing a clean boot wrong.

My pin isn’t available after doing a clean boot wrong.: But I can’t access any settings, or can’t find how to I’m on windows 11. I also can’t set up pin and search in store for required item, I’m stuck on the login screen....
  10. My volume isn’t working

My volume isn’t working: My volume isnt working ive tryed the icons but its not doing anything so i went to settings to look at the volume and its all the way down and it wont let me turn it up from there and the same thing with my mic its not working so i tryed clicking the trubleshoot and it just...