Windows 10: after clicking on Save As there is no option to save

Discus and support after clicking on Save As there is no option to save in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an issue, all of a sudden clicking the "save as", won’t let me see a list of folders to choose from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nick Lugo, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Nick Lugo Win User

after clicking on Save As there is no option to save

I have an issue, all of a sudden clicking the "save as", won’t let me see a list of folders to choose from

:)

Nick Lugo, Jan 14, 2019

2. Right clicking on a save website

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to rename the saved websites in Microsoft Edge. We will help you.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the "Hub" - 3 lines in the right top corner of the Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the Favorites and check if the Websites are saved.
    • Right click and check if the rename option is available. Click on that and
      check if it possible to rename.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Save Target As

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to save the picture on your desire location.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser.
    • Open the image/picture you want to download.
    • Right click on the image/picture.
    • Click on save picture option.
    • A window shall popup to select the storage location.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 14, 2019
  4. after clicking on Save As there is no option to save

Saving a file to a folder

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm opening up an attachment from a google account. When I right click I don't have the 'save as' option also I did not have that option when I checked the 'file' either...

Please advise.

Thank you,

DeanHadzikostas, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

after clicking on Save As there is no option to save

1. after clicking on Save As there is no option to save - Similar Threads - clicking Save option

2. Clicked on "save" option instead of "save a copy " in photos app. But I am unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicked on "save" option instead of "save a copy " in photos app. But I am unable to...: I ended up editing a photo, instead of saving a copy of it on windows using "save a copy" option clicked on "save" option now the edited image replaced my original image . Is there any way to retain my original image? when I am going through the pictures the original image...
  3. Clicked on "save" option instead of "save a copy " in photos app. But I am unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicked on "save" option instead of "save a copy " in photos app. But I am unable to...: I ended up editing a photo, instead of saving a copy of it on windows using "save a copy" option clicked on "save" option now the edited image replaced my original image . Is there any way to retain my original image? when I am going through the pictures the original image...
  4. windows credentials not updated after clicking save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows credentials not updated after clicking save: When I try to update my password for MicrosoftAccount:user=<username> in windows credentials, it does not seem to be saved. Does anyone know why this is and how to fix it?...
  5. windows credentials not updated after clicking save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows credentials not updated after clicking save: When I try to update my password for MicrosoftAccount:user=<username> in windows credentials, it does not seem to be saved. Does anyone know why this is and how to fix it?...
  6. Sign-In Options Not Saving

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-In Options Not Saving: I am on Windows 10 and I am trying to make it so that when I close the lid or put my computer to sleep, it requires the password when I return. I went to Sign-In Options and changed the "Require sign-in" drop-down menu to Every Time, but the setting doesn't save. I've tried...
  7. Power options not saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power options not saving: With the last Windows 10 2004 update, it seems it was then my 'power savings' is not saving. I've lost my created settings and that is no big deal. But I've created a new one and even without rebooting, today it changed back to Balanced recommended. How do I get this to...
  8. Folder Saving Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Saving Options: I have a folder lets call it "Main Folder" inside this folder are other folders and some files. When I try to sort the contents of "Main Folder" alphabetically it breaks then into two groups, folders and files, folders alphabetically followed by files alphabetically. My...
  9. SAVE OPTIONS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SAVE OPTIONS: How do I change SAVE OPTIONS In Photoshop 4.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-options/082a6156-5862-43cb-baa6-0470e8fa7c75
  10. save to desktop is not an option when I right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    save to desktop is not an option when I right click: "save to desktop" is not an option when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-to-desktop-is-not-an-option-when-i-right/92103173-b318-487f-bd64-1f4f05ee8bac"