Windows 10: After clicking the "new album" blue box on the Photos app, where do I find "Edit" so I can...

Discus and support After clicking the "new album" blue box on the Photos app, where do I find "Edit" so I can... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after clicking the "new album" blue box on the Photos app, where do I find "Edit" so I can name the album?* Moved from MSN* Original title: Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnO'Dwyer3, Jul 11, 2021.

1. After clicking the "new album" blue box on the Photos app, where do I find "Edit" so I can...

after clicking the "new album" blue box on the Photos app, where do I find "Edit" so I can name the album?* Moved from MSN* Original title: Microsoft Photos

:)

JohnO'Dwyer3, Jul 11, 2021

2. Photo's app removes my photo's from an album

Hi Dino,

To help resolve you concern, what we suggest is to modify your photos properly. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start

After clicking the "new album" blue box on the Photos app, where do I find "Edit" so I can... 28805_en_1.jpg

button, then select Photos.

• Select Albums, select the album you want, then select
      Edit
      . Or, to start creating a new album, select New album , select the photos you want to include, and then select
      Done .

• Do any of the following:

• Type to enter a new title.

• Select Add or remove photos, select the ones you want, then select
        Done .

• To change the photo shown at the top, select Change cover, choose a photo, then select
        Done .
    You may also watch the video on this
    link
    for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Jul 11, 2021
  3. How to create new album and organize photos in Photos app

Hi Erin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with creating new album do let us know the following:

• Where exactly are you trying to create new albums?
    • Are you referring to creating new albums in Photos app?
    • Are you using any other application to view the photos?

If you referring to Photos app in Windows 10, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about Photos app and check if it helps.

Refer: Photos app for Windows help

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Ben N Win User

After clicking the "new album" blue box on the Photos app, where do I find "Edit" so I can...

Why did the photos app auto-create a random photo album?

The automatic album creation is a new feature:

(Source: Microsoft documentation.) It didn't add all the photos taken on that date because it thought some were too similar to others:

Date and time are definitely taken into account when grouping the photos; a CNET article suggests there might be more complex logic too:

The location would be determined from information embedded in the picture by the device that took it.

Concerning the uninvited appearance of the app: That seems to be a bug experienced by many people with the management of Universal app processes. For some, it's caused by a certain version of DisplayFusion.

Ben N, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

After clicking the "new album" blue box on the Photos app, where do I find "Edit" so I can...

1. After clicking the "new album" blue box on the Photos app, where do I find "Edit" so I can... - Similar Threads - clicking album blue

2. where i can find microsoft new ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where i can find microsoft new ideas: Hi there microsoft i now i had been funny to make fun of the C# language Get, Set All your marks go i m banned to post things on some microsoft websites but i want to share few ideas with microsoft developers it may be use in the future my ideas some times it looks stupid but...
  3. created new album in Photo but cant find it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    created new album in Photo but cant find it: Hi, I was viewing pics on Windows 10 laptop and wanted to save the best ones, I used the "add to" option to create a new album, however now I cant find the the new album I created. Any help would would be great, Kind regards, Scott...
  4. Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it?: Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-hdmi-driver-that-can-be-updated-if-so/0fb019ae-4e37-454f-8d36-56af8abd16cd
  5. Finding Photo App album

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding Photo App album: Where do I find a photo app album? I would like to find the file in explorer so I can copy and paste it to a USB device. When I'm in the app I can see the album and the photos in it but can't find a way to select it to copy. An earlier post stated to use the 'select' prompt...
  6. Unable to find albums in Photos app

Unable to find albums in Photos app: As a photographer I don't want my photos stored as place, time, people. can't find things. How can I get my photos back in my albums/files please? The previous Photo Gallery program was far better than the new Apps. for me. ***Original title: Lost my albums as new...
  7. Photos app albums

Photos app albums: I just want to be able to share a group of photos and short videos on my OneDrive account with family and friends. Unfortunately the Photos app wants to make a @#$% music video out of the pics and I cant find a way arround that gratuitous trash. Help?...
  8. Where do I find the notepad app

Where do I find the notepad app: Where do I find the notepad app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/where-do-i-find-the-notepad-app/fc763459-facc-4846-8afa-c061e8e98cce
  9. I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

I can not upload a photo album to onedrive: It always gives me the same message "Sign in and try again", although I am logged in to my microsoft account with windows 10 as well as the edge browser. I have tried restarting and doing it again, but nothing helps. Seems like a bug. I need to upload it because it is the...
  10. I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not upload a photo album to onedrive: It always gives me the same message "Sign in and try again", although I am logged in to my microsoft account with windows 10 as well as the edge browser. I have tried restarting and doing it again, but nothing helps. Seems like a bug. I need to upload it because it is the...