Windows 10: After Closing an account, can I Re-use my Gmail Email that was used on it, on my main...

Discus and support After Closing an account, can I Re-use my Gmail Email that was used on it, on my main... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; According to the below answer from Chandy, it appears that I would be able to use my same Gmail account after 60 days for a new Microsoft account. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dezrea C, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Dezrea C Win User

After Closing an account, can I Re-use my Gmail Email that was used on it, on my main...

According to the below answer from Chandy, it appears that I would be able to use my same Gmail account after 60 days for a new Microsoft account. I already have a Microsoft account that is my Primary Account for daily use, but want to have my current email on it, but somehow had created an account with the email I was hoping to use. I am hoping to cancel that account and then attach the email to my primary account. Will that be possible?Thank you for your help.Chandy - MSFTMicrosoft Agent ModeratorReplied on October 4, 2022Report abuseHello Mac1235Welcome to Microsoft Community.Gl

:)

Dezrea C, Feb 27, 2024

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Feb 27, 2024
  3. FrankS Win User
    gmail problem

Hi
    I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one.
    When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect.
    Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my phone (which I receive).
    The next step is to enter the verification code into account recovery which it accepts.
    It then states that it will send a code to my recovery email address.
    However, I don't receive the email.
    I've attempted using a different recovery email address with no luck.
    Now the email account is working since it receives (& sends) emails daily (vial Mailbird).
    It's just not possible to sign into Chrome with it.
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Kursah Win User

After Closing an account, can I Re-use my Gmail Email that was used on it, on my main...

How many times you've used your email.

• 1996 Yahoo Original here buddy! It's my junk email now. With the looming sale and splitting of Yahoo's resources between Verizon and other buyers, I'm curious how the email service will fare.
    • I have my Gmail account as my "main" personal email. Was one of the original invitees before GMail was publicly available to all.
    • I have my Hotmail account as a spare....unless it got deactivated from not being used.
    • I have my school O365 account that I use for professional and also forward to my Gmail.
    • I have my work email, which is well for work lol.
    • I have another couple service emails for Charter and what-not that I never use.
    *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

1. After Closing an account, can I Re-use my Gmail Email that was used on it, on my main... - Similar Threads - Closing account Gmail

2. After Closing an account, can I Re-use my Gmail Email that was used on it, on my main...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Closing an account, can I Re-use my Gmail Email that was used on it, on my main...: According to the below answer from Chandy, it appears that I would be able to use my same Gmail account after 60 days for a new Microsoft account. I already have a Microsoft account that is my Primary Account for daily use, but want to have my current email on it, but somehow...
  3. If I close my unused Microsoft account can I add that email to my main account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If I close my unused Microsoft account can I add that email to my main account?: I have two separate Microsoft accounts with different emails. The Microsoft account I use has my unused old email.The Microsoft account I don't use has my current active email.I can't add my current email to my current Microsoft account because it's associated with a the...
  4. If I close my unused Microsoft account can I add that email to my main account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I close my unused Microsoft account can I add that email to my main account?: I have two separate Microsoft accounts with different emails. The Microsoft account I use has my unused old email.The Microsoft account I don't use has my current active email.I can't add my current email to my current Microsoft account because it's associated with a the...
  5. If I close my unused Microsoft account can I add that email to my main account?

6. Can't use main account email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use main account email.: Hi, I need help ASAP. My main microsoft account has an email that can't be recovered:1. The email used for recovery has been deleted2. The method instead of that is useless because i didn't send emails or anything like that on itI can't switch the email out for another one...
  7. Can't use main account email.

Can't use main account email.: Hi, I need help ASAP. My main microsoft account has an email that can't be recovered:1. The email used for recovery has been deleted2. The method instead of that is useless because i didn't send emails or anything like that on itI can't switch the email out for another one...
  8. Can't use main account email.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Unable to sync using my gmail email

Unable to sync using my gmail email: I am unable to sync my gmail email address. I receive a message that says I am not connected to the internet and gives a code of 0x800704cf. But, if I use my outlook email address it works. I can enable sync. I even created a new gmail email address and it still fails...
  10. Not receiving email on my gmail account using my laptop

Not receiving email on my gmail account using my laptop: re: my gmail account-- i can access my gmail account (email) on my Iphone. But with my laptop, gmail says that "attention required". I have reset my password, but i still cannot access e-mail on gmail account on my laptop. Went to settings, etc. But no luck. Should I...