Windows 10: After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ??

Discus and support After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have dell pc 3880 with Windows 11 update and tried a new VGA cable to connect as second monitor to my 2 years old TV. PC screen went Black? Who can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertKools Try to, Jan 26, 2022.

1. After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ??

I have dell pc 3880 with Windows 11 update and tried a new VGA cable to connect as second monitor to my 2 years old TV. PC screen went Black? Who can help this old guy ?

:)

RobertKools Try to, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ??

1. After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ?? - Similar Threads - Connecting VGA cable

2. only analog connection VGA cable is working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    only analog connection VGA cable is working: After update to 22H2 my display can only be detected through VGA cable, I was using display port before update. uninstalling latest windows update22H2 wont get it to work again DP.i have both cables connected now but only Analog driver can be installed, if i remove the VGA...
  3. only analog connection VGA cable is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    only analog connection VGA cable is working: After update to 22H2 my display can only be detected through VGA cable, I was using display port before update. uninstalling latest windows update22H2 wont get it to work again DP.i have both cables connected now but only Analog driver can be installed, if i remove the VGA...
  4. only analog connection VGA cable is working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ??: I have dell pc 3880 with Windows 11 update and tried a new VGA cable to connect as second monitor to my 2 years old TV. PC screen went Black? Who can help this old guy ?...
  6. Double headed VGA cable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Double headed VGA cable: Got this double headed VGA cable and plan on putting the single head into the GPU while putting one of the double heads in the PSU, can i do that? like so: [ATTACH] 167208
  7. My screen goes black when i connect the VGA cable to the monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen goes black when i connect the VGA cable to the monitor: When i connect the VGA cable to the monitor, the screen shows the desktop for aprox 5 seconds, then the screen becomes black. This problem started about 20 minutes ago. Until then it worked very well. Initially, i thought the cable is the problem, but i don't know. I hope you...
  8. HDMI to VGA cable issue

HDMI to VGA cable issue: I have laptop ASUS S510UQR model installed windows 10. This laptop have HDMI port only so i use HDMI to VGA cable to connect to external monitor (projector) having VGA port. It works fine until i update windows 10. Normally, when i plug HDMI to VGA port to laptop, a sound...
  9. Connect Laptop to TV using VGA- HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect Laptop to TV using VGA- HDMI cable: Hi, I am using Dell Vostro 3466 and it doesnt have HDMI port so I am using VGA to HDMI port. I am trying to connect it with my smart tv but it says no signal. My laptop display has been destroyed and I can barely see whats on it. Please suggest shortcuts or work arounds...
  10. Can't detect VGA cable

Can't detect VGA cable: Hello, i have a custom built PC and an LG monitor plugged in already for a while with HDMI. Now i got a second monitor (Dell) with VGA cable but Windows 10 says it can't detect the second monitor Any help? - Graphics card MSI GeForce GTX 970 4G - Thanks in...