Windows 10: After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ??

Discus and support After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have dell pc 3880 with Windows 11 update and tried a new VGA cable to connect as second monitor to my 2 years old TV. PC screen went Black? Who can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertKools Try to, Jan 26, 2022.

1. After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ??

I have dell pc 3880 with Windows 11 update and tried a new VGA cable to connect as second monitor to my 2 years old TV. PC screen went Black? Who can help this old guy ?

:)

RobertKools Try to, Jan 26, 2022

2. VGA Connection

I am trying to display my iPhone onto a LG TV that is connected to a PC using Windows 10. The phone is connected to the Apple lightening to VGA adapter cable and into the VGA cable that's plugged into the back of the computer. The connection will not display
    the iPhone, any suggestions?

Lauren Nielsen, Jan 26, 2022
  3. My screen goes black when i connect the VGA cable to the monitor

When i connect the VGA cable to the monitor, the screen shows the desktop for aprox 5 seconds, then the screen becomes black. This problem started about 20 minutes ago. Until then it worked very well. Initially, i thought the cable is the problem, but
    i don't know. I hope you can help me.

Andrei_761, Jan 26, 2022
  4. After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ??

No VGA detected

Hi Becky,

Answer these questions which will help us to assist better:

• What is the make and model of the Windows 10 PC?
    • Using which cable is the monitor connected to the computer?

If you tried connecting a VGA cable, try connecting an DVI/HDMI cable (if the monitor supports) and check.

Get back to us with the details to further assist you with this issue.

Ravinath P, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ??

1. After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ?? - Similar Threads - Connecting VGA cable

2. only analog connection VGA cable is working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    only analog connection VGA cable is working: After update to 22H2 my display can only be detected through VGA cable, I was using display port before update. uninstalling latest windows update22H2 wont get it to work again DP.i have both cables connected now but only Analog driver can be installed, if i remove the VGA...
  3. only analog connection VGA cable is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    only analog connection VGA cable is working: After update to 22H2 my display can only be detected through VGA cable, I was using display port before update. uninstalling latest windows update22H2 wont get it to work again DP.i have both cables connected now but only Analog driver can be installed, if i remove the VGA...
  4. only analog connection VGA cable is working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Connecting a VGA cable to the pc , everything went black ??: I have dell pc 3880 with Windows 11 update and tried a new VGA cable to connect as second monitor to my 2 years old TV. PC screen went Black? Who can help this old guy ?...
  6. Double headed VGA cable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Double headed VGA cable: Got this double headed VGA cable and plan on putting the single head into the GPU while putting one of the double heads in the PSU, can i do that? like so: [ATTACH] 167208
  7. My screen goes black when i connect the VGA cable to the monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen goes black when i connect the VGA cable to the monitor: When i connect the VGA cable to the monitor, the screen shows the desktop for aprox 5 seconds, then the screen becomes black. This problem started about 20 minutes ago. Until then it worked very well. Initially, i thought the cable is the problem, but i don't know. I hope you...
  8. HDMI to VGA cable issue

HDMI to VGA cable issue: I have laptop ASUS S510UQR model installed windows 10. This laptop have HDMI port only so i use HDMI to VGA cable to connect to external monitor (projector) having VGA port. It works fine until i update windows 10. Normally, when i plug HDMI to VGA port to laptop, a sound...
  9. Connect Laptop to TV using VGA- HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect Laptop to TV using VGA- HDMI cable: Hi, I am using Dell Vostro 3466 and it doesnt have HDMI port so I am using VGA to HDMI port. I am trying to connect it with my smart tv but it says no signal. My laptop display has been destroyed and I can barely see whats on it. Please suggest shortcuts or work arounds...
  10. Can't detect VGA cable

Can't detect VGA cable: Hello, i have a custom built PC and an LG monitor plugged in already for a while with HDMI. Now i got a second monitor (Dell) with VGA cable but Windows 10 says it can't detect the second monitor Any help? - Graphics card MSI GeForce GTX 970 4G - Thanks in...