Windows 10: after connecting to Wi-Fi, my Microsoft applications will not work

Discus and support after connecting to Wi-Fi, my Microsoft applications will not work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get Microsoft applications to work with WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DCBRoxie, Jul 6, 2019.

1. DCBRoxie Win User

after connecting to Wi-Fi, my Microsoft applications will not work

How do I get Microsoft applications to work with WiFi

:)

DCBRoxie, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 - Next generation Wi-Fi connectivity

Source: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 | Wi-Fi Alliance

Brink, Jul 6, 2019
  4. after connecting to Wi-Fi, my Microsoft applications will not work

Marivel Man, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

after connecting to Wi-Fi, my Microsoft applications will not work

1. after connecting to Wi-Fi, my Microsoft applications will not work - Similar Threads - connecting Microsoft applications

2. Wi-Fi connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi connection: Every time I start my computer after not using it for a while, it doesn't automatically connect to my wifi, but instead, it shows a small monitor icon with a cable on the left side and a red X mark on the lower right. As I click the icon it shows "No Connections are...
  3. wi-fi connection

wi-fi connection: My wife's computer is running Windows 10 same as this one but it doesn't have the capability to connect with wi fi. is there an app that I can purchase and download to a thumb drive so that I can transfer to the other computer....
  4. Will not connect to Wi-Fi

Will not connect to Wi-Fi: Can anyone please help me? About 1 week ago my HP Pavillion x360 suddenly disconnected from the Wi-fi. The Wi-fi bars were empty with a little red X. I ended up restarting the computer and it reconnected. The next day it did this again and I deleted the Wi-fi driver...
  5. Wi Fi connections

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi Fi connections: My laptop connection to the WIFI hub disconnects when I connect an HP 1200 printer and vice versa. I can only use one or the other at one time. It was working fine until today and not sure what might have changed....
  6. Wi-Fi Connectivity

Wi-Fi Connectivity: After Windows 10 upgrade on my HP P7-1420t I lost my ability to connect to Wi-Fi. Network Adapters listed in Device Manager: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, Wan Miniports - IKEv2, IP, IPv6, L2TP, PPPOE, PPTP, SSTP and Network Monitor. Any help in regaining my Wi-Fi...
  7. No wi fi connection

No wi fi connection: Cannot open wi fi on my sony vaio. Laptop recently updated and now shows wi fi as switched off. Have tried all network connections but cannot find a way to switch wi fi on. Help please 85760
  8. Wi-Fi connection

Wi-Fi connection: Trying to connect my Wi-Fi but under settings for network Wi-Fi the Wi-Fi and airplane more setting do not appear. It starts with data storage. Please help because I cannot connect my other computer to the internet or Wi-Fi after upgrading to windows 10. 20245
  9. No wi-fi connection

No wi-fi connection: This isn't specifically about Win10, but maybe someone can help. This morning when I tried to go online with Wi-Fi on my desktop, it said there was no connection. Something about no IP name. It worked fine last night. The modem is not the problem, it worked fine on my tablet....
  10. Wi-Fi not connecting

Wi-Fi not connecting: Have been having this issue of not getting Wi-Fi connect on login lately... [img] Each time I need to do the following to get connected Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> ipconfig /flushdns Windows IP Configuration Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache. PS...