Windows 10: After deleted user folder won't be restored to the next domain login

Discus and support After deleted user folder won't be restored to the next domain login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Time to time, in certain PCs used from high level of users we need to delete users profiles to recover space. I noticed that with Windows 10 if the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by epulone, Jul 4, 2017.

1. epulone Win User

After deleted user folder won't be restored to the next domain login

Time to time, in certain PCs used from high level of users we need to delete users profiles to recover space. I noticed that with Windows 10 if the user folder is deleted at the next login of the old user although the folder is created, the profile desktop on the domain server is not imported to the client pc. Once logged the user can see just the standard public user desktop and not the own full desktop saved in the domain server. Is it normal? Is there a better way to cancel the user folder profile present in Users folder? Otherwise where am I wrong?

Thanks

:)

epulone, Jul 4, 2017

2. After deleted user folder won't be restored at the next domain login

Good day Marc,

Based on the description that you provided, there are settings that need to be configured to resolve this issue. Since your company is using a roaming profile option, we suggest that you contact your IT admin for better assistance.

If you have other questions or concerns in the future, we're just a click away.

Charianne Per, Jul 4, 2017
  3. After deleted user folder won't be restored at the next domain login

Hello Marc,

Issue as such may occur either due to incorrect setup or any broken components on the system file related to the user folders. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Are you using a company configured user profile?
    • What is the tool that you're using to create a user profile and configuration from the server?
    • Does the profiles are configured with the same or different level of permissions?
    • Does the computers are being managed by an IT admin?
    • How many computers are affected?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Jul 4, 2017
Thema:

After deleted user folder won't be restored to the next domain login

1. After deleted user folder won't be restored to the next domain login - Similar Threads - deleted user folder

2. Access to delete the prefetch, %temp% and temp folder for domain users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to delete the prefetch, %temp% and temp folder for domain users: Hi All,I want to give some non-admin domain users, access to delete the prefetch, %temp% and temp folder for clearing the junk/unnecessary files through the GPO using windows server 2019 or local security policies.How can I do this can anyone help me out here?...
  3. Access to delete the prefetch, %temp% and temp folder for domain users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to delete the prefetch, %temp% and temp folder for domain users: Hi All,I want to give some non-admin domain users, access to delete the prefetch, %temp% and temp folder for clearing the junk/unnecessary files through the GPO using windows server 2019 or local security policies.How can I do this can anyone help me out here?...
  4. Domain user login not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Domain user login not working: Hi All, I have a some doubt regarding one of user logon scenario.I am using _KERB_INTERACTIVE_UNLOCK_LOGON structure. Under that Logon member is corresponding to KERB_INTERACTIVE_LOGON.Here is the structure:typedef struct _KERB_INTERACTIVE_LOGON { KERB_LOGON_SUBMIT_TYPE...
  5. Domain user login not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain user login not working: Hi All, I have a some doubt regarding one of user logon scenario.I am using _KERB_INTERACTIVE_UNLOCK_LOGON structure. Under that Logon member is corresponding to KERB_INTERACTIVE_LOGON.Here is the structure:typedef struct _KERB_INTERACTIVE_LOGON { KERB_LOGON_SUBMIT_TYPE...
  6. Domain user login not working

7. Winlogon.exe - Slow Login for Domain User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winlogon.exe - Slow Login for Domain User: Hey Microsoft WizardsI've never posted here on Microsoft. I hope I'm not breaking any rules didn't read any, basing on forums of the past, and common sense. I've looked up this problem countless times and looked into the subject of how to use Windows Performance Analyzer to...
  8. Winlogon.exe - Slow Login for Domain User

Winlogon.exe - Slow Login for Domain User: Hey Microsoft WizardsI've never posted here on Microsoft. I hope I'm not breaking any rules didn't read any, basing on forums of the past, and common sense. I've looked up this problem countless times and looked into the subject of how to use Windows Performance Analyzer to...
  9. Winlogon.exe - Slow Login for Domain User

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Restoring deleted user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restoring deleted user: Hi. So basically I messed up big time. After using our family computer for one year I decided to create a user for each family member. Before we were all using same user. So i make 3 new users and delete the old one. After a few hours I figured out I lost all of appdata I had...