Windows 10: After deleting discord my brother keeps getting this message every time he boots up his...

Discus and support After deleting discord my brother keeps getting this message every time he boots up his... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZuCc69420 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZuCc69420, Oct 11, 2020.

1. After deleting discord my brother keeps getting this message every time he boots up his...

/u/ZuCc69420, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

discord

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues in downloading Discord app on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• What is the complete error message that you receive when you try to install Discord?

If you are using an anti-virus, I would suggest you to disable it temporarily and check.

Note: If you disable the security software or firewall, the system might be temporarily exposed to security threats and risks. Please make sure to turn it on after performing the steps.

If disabling the anti-virus doesn’t help, we can perform a Clean Boot on the computer.

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer.
    However, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

To perform a clean boot on the computer refer to the article How to perform a
    clean boot in Windows

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

If Clean Boot doesn’t work, we can create a new user account and check.
    Refer the article Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

You can also try removing the left over files of Discord by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Window logo key + R to open Run window.
    2. Type %appdata% and press
      Enter
    3. From the path that will open delete the %AppData%/Discord and %LocalAppData%/Discord folders.
    4. Restart your computer in the end.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Hellsome Win User
    Discord Getting Suspended.

Hello sirs/mams, having a bit of an issue with discord. Every time I try to open discord it just doesn't work, It gets suspended each time in my task manager. What I've tried

1. Uninstalled A/V and then tried Discord
    2. Firewall OFF
    3. Reinstalled Discord and Discord Beta
    4. Used an Uninstaller for complete uninstall and reinstall
    5. Went into safe mode
    6. Cleared all discord AppData and local apps data
    7. Tried killing it from cmd but it shows the app is not running
    8. A complete PC scan using Malwarebytes and Kaspersky.
    Windows Version - 1909, My other machine on the same network is able to run discord flawlessly with A/V and firewalls on. And one more weird thing I noticed is that the uninstallation tab for the discord
    seems empty or glitched.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

After deleting discord my brother keeps getting this message every time he boots up his... 93bca12f-4840-46ac-a9b4-72f525c94a8d?upload=true.png

Hellsome, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

After deleting discord my brother keeps getting this message every time he boots up his...

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

After deleting discord my brother keeps getting this message every time he boots up his...

1. After deleting discord my brother keeps getting this message every time he boots up his... - Similar Threads - deleting discord brother

2. Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  3. How to access brothers OLD Microsoft account so he can log into his PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access brothers OLD Microsoft account so he can log into his PC.: I have recently replaced my brothers motherboard after breaking it accidentally when trying to upgrade his CPU. I fixed his PC but now when he tries to log in, instead of a usual pin request when the pc turns on to access his account, he is being asked to remember his old...
  4. How to access brothers OLD Microsoft account so he can log into his PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to access brothers OLD Microsoft account so he can log into his PC.: I have recently replaced my brothers motherboard after breaking it accidentally when trying to upgrade his CPU. I fixed his PC but now when he tries to log in, instead of a usual pin request when the pc turns on to access his account, he is being asked to remember his old...
  5. How to access brothers OLD Microsoft account so he can log into his PC.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. My brother has an issue with his pc where he can't connect to certain services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My brother has an issue with his pc where he can't connect to certain services: He can't connect to Oculus. Our internet is fine and works perfectly for me but he still can't connect to some things. And no this isn't an oculus problem because he had some problems with steam as well and he managed to fix that somehow. submitted by /u/UnrrulyRules...
  7. Error I keep getting a couple minutes after booting up every time. Anyone know the solution?

Error I keep getting a couple minutes after booting up every time. Anyone know the solution?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Johns1415 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fp4rlb/error_i_keep_getting_a_couple_minutes_after/
  8. Every time I boot up...

Every time I boot up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drums-and-percussian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egd2ot/every_time_i_boot_up/
  9. Upgraded motherboard recently, gave old one to my brother and he immediately activated his...

Upgraded motherboard recently, gave old one to my brother and he immediately activated his...: How screwed am I? submitted by /u/Support_Lyf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5pxbb/upgraded_motherboard_recently_gave_old_one_to_my/
  10. Can he get his money back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can he get his money back?: Hello, my son bought a game on Microsoft Store but he didn't liked it. He spend all his spare money on it and my question is if he can get his money back?...