Windows 10: After deleting "Quick"app,it's not all deleted.

Discus and support After deleting "Quick"app,it's not all deleted. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This "Quick"download,was supposed to make my browser quicker,but when this didn't happen,I deleted it,but it left something that is causing big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tammy2Kelly, Jun 19, 2017.

1. After deleting "Quick"app,it's not all deleted.

This "Quick"download,was supposed to make my browser quicker,but when this didn't happen,I deleted it,but it left something that is causing big problems to my computer,and will shut down the computer at anytime.
    How can I find this article,and delete it for good.
    Regards

:)

Tammy2Kelly, Jun 19, 2017
  2. jimGZ Win User

Lumia 550

Thank you for all your help, and the quick reply.

jimGZ, Jun 19, 2017
  3. Deleted "Download!" app

for some devices download was replaced by ovi store. in others it stayed but it is a music driven paid content type of an app. tho it has various categories still, it is all paid there are no freeware anything on the 'download' app anymore

Message Edited by radical24 on 15-Sep-2009 08:59 AM

radical24---01, Jun 19, 2017
  4. AndreTen Win User

After deleting "Quick"app,it's not all deleted.

It would help, if you could tell exactly what program you installed and where did you download it from.

Check, if this is the "Quick start"... here is removal guide: www.wintips.org/how-to-remove-quick-start

Could be just regular app, that needs proper uninstall. In that case I recommend using Revo uninstaller...

AndreTen, Jun 20, 2017
Thema:

After deleting "Quick"app,it's not all deleted.

1. After deleting "Quick"app,it's not all deleted. - Similar Threads - deleting Quickapp deleted

2. All Whiteboards deleted after Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Whiteboards deleted after Update: My Whiteboard updated automatically and now all my whiteboards are gone. Where are they and how to restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-whiteboards-deleted-after-update/7ad9a799-366e-4aa2-8a1c-5c91f2f27271
  3. All Whiteboards deleted after Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Whiteboards deleted after Update: My Whiteboard updated automatically and now all my whiteboards are gone. Where are they and how to restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-whiteboards-deleted-after-update/7ad9a799-366e-4aa2-8a1c-5c91f2f27271
  4. How to fix after accidently delete all registry on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix after accidently delete all registry on...: I just accidentally delete all registry in \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts in the registry editor, and now my laptop can't do a lot of things like can't use search on the taskbar, sometime it cant read from keyboard, many character also...
  5. Accidentally deleted the folder and all files gets deleted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted the folder and all files gets deleted.: User deleted that folder and all the files gets deleted desktop, documents & pictures bypassing windows recycle bin.Is there a way to recover the files?...
  6. All Files Deleted after an Automatic Update

All Files Deleted after an Automatic Update: I lost all my files after my two computers updated automatically to Windows 10 Version 21H1. Why is this happening?Some apps like Calculator , don't work after the update. Please someone must resolve this dreadful update....
  7. all my data is deleted after an automatic update?

all my data is deleted after an automatic update?: I shut my computer down the night before and when I woke up and turned on my pc, all my data was gone. It looks like a new computer. All the wallpapers are the original ones, I have no folders, and etc. Can someone tell me why/help?...
  8. Data deleted after deleting an account

Data deleted after deleting an account: Hello, I suppose i lost my data, but may be it possible to restore. On my Windows 10 i created an additional Microsoft account, old one account was left. After some use i delete it and was sure that old one account with all data on PC was separated. But it was too late when...
  9. All screenshots deleted

All screenshots deleted: When I went to access my screenshots this morning, I found that all of them were gone without a trace. I tried looking in the recycle bin to see if I had accidentally deleted them and searching for the files to see if they had been moved to another folder, but I couldn't find...
  10. Deleted all data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted all data: During dual booting of Ubuntu i accidentally formatted my older os which is windows 10 with my personal data . Is it possible to recover windows 10 with my personal data? Please help...