Windows 10: After disabling my integrated graphics none of my games run.

Discus and support After disabling my integrated graphics none of my games run. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I play a lot of osu! and Minecraft on lunar client and i've tried completely disabling my integrated graphics and i get an error or the game doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LemonBB7, Feb 25, 2021.

1. LemonBB7 Win User

After disabling my integrated graphics none of my games run.

I play a lot of osu! and Minecraft on lunar client and i've tried completely disabling my integrated graphics and i get an error or the game doesnt run. I've changed every setting relating to graphics to high performance which is my nvidia graphics and ive edited the graphics card on program settings for each game. I've also tried completely uninstalling my 1060 graphics drivers and reinstalling them. I have done everything i can and i havent seen anyone online with the same problem i have. I really want to be able to play these games with my 1060 :

:)

LemonBB7, Feb 25, 2021
  2. BossDweeb Win User

Running Games Like Fortnite

You didn't list the most critical component for running games - graphics processor brand and model.

- Minimum graphics processor for this game is shown as Intel HD 4000 Integrated graphics.

- I see too that this games requires 64bit Windows (which, because you have 6GB RAM, I assume you are running).

BossDweeb, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Snip & Sketch is broken on Integrated Graphics?

Hi, my name is Neil, I'm an independent adviser and a Windows 10 user like you.

Sorry you're experiencing this odd issue/bug.

Reading your question, you stated that this was when using the integrated graphics in your system?

If your computer (like mine) has an integrated graphics card (like Intel) as well as your Nvidia GTX 1660Ti, I would highly recommend you disable your integrated graphics card in the BIOS and just use your GTX 1660Ti which is more than capable of running dual
    monitors, gaming, etc....

I had problems running both cards and I just don't think some systems like working with dual cards. At the end of the day, you GTX 1660Ti is capable of running everything without issues.

I am betting that if you disable your integrated graphics card, this issue will stop immediately.

Let me know if this works or if you need more help.

Smug Puppy, Feb 25, 2021
  4. perkinw Win User

What will happen if I disable my only display adapter

An engineer at Adobe is helping me diagnose a problem with Photoshop. He suggested that I disable my AMD card from device manager and run Photoshop on the integrated graphics to see if the issue persists.

When I check Device Manager, I see only one display adapter listed:

After disabling my integrated graphics none of my games run. [​IMG]

Shouldn't the integrated graphics also be listed? If AMD is my only display adapter, I am reluctant to disable it.

Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.592)

perkinw, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

1. After disabling my integrated graphics none of my games run. - Similar Threads - disabling integrated graphics

2. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.: I have an OptiPlex 3040, and when trying to figure out why my Nvidia GPU wasn't processing anything, I ended up turning off the IntelR GPU, causing my screen to go black.I then attempted to access the bios to factory reset in hopes to have that automatically enable the...
  3. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.: I have an OptiPlex 3040, and when trying to figure out why my Nvidia GPU wasn't processing anything, I ended up turning off the IntelR GPU, causing my screen to go black.I then attempted to access the bios to factory reset in hopes to have that automatically enable the...
  4. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my integrated graphics are not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my integrated graphics are not working.: I have been trying to enable my integrated graphics on my desktop for a couple days now and cannot seem to figure it out, Yes ive checked my cpu has gpu, and have been told to check device manager and cant find my igpu there either. i have a intel core i3 10300. please help...
  6. my integrated graphics are not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my integrated graphics are not working.: I have been trying to enable my integrated graphics on my desktop for a couple days now and cannot seem to figure it out, Yes ive checked my cpu has gpu, and have been told to check device manager and cant find my igpu there either. i have a intel core i3 10300. please help...
  7. my integrated graphics are not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Disabling Integrated graphics changes my monitor refresh rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Integrated graphics changes my monitor refresh rate: I have a Tracer iii hdr 600. The integrated graphics are constantly slowing things down but when I disable them in the device manager, my laptop changes what it recognizes my monitor at from 144hz to 64hz. I can't tell if there's something wrong with the GPU driver or the...
  9. I disabled my integrated graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I disabled my integrated graphics card: I have 2 graphics cards, Intel HD 630 and a RTX 2080 super. I couldnt get nvidia control panel to open so I kept trying things to try and fix it and I had disabled my Intel hd 60 Integrated graphics card through device manager. My screen then went black and now Ive tried...
  10. Games running with Integrated Graphics Card instead of Dedicated one

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Games running with Integrated Graphics Card instead of Dedicated one: I got a Lenovo IdeaPad Z50-70 Laptop, with all the drivers up-to-date (including beta drivers). http://support.lenovo.com/ro/en/prod...Product%20Info The laptop features an Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400 video card and a NVidia GeForce 840M. The trick is that...