Windows 10: After doing wipe free space disk, now my laptop completely broken.

Discus and support After doing wipe free space disk, now my laptop completely broken. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I used a program called Hddcleaner. I did some cleaning stuff yesterday. Cleaned disk free space too. After restart, then suddenly my laptop completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Frisky_540, Mar 31, 2020.

1. After doing wipe free space disk, now my laptop completely broken.

I used a program called Hddcleaner. I did some cleaning stuff yesterday. Cleaned disk free space too. After restart, then suddenly my laptop completely unable to do anything. I cant open safe mode, i cant open installation tool and anything. Cant sign in, cant safe mode,cant create installation mode, some command prompts command also denied me to do this and much more even reset wont allow me. When it comes 55% it goes back to repair setting need to know what causes of this problem and how could i fix this if everything is down like this? Its pretty desperating for me to see my windows pretty much f***ed. I dont want to use these nonsense cleaner again

:)

Frisky_540, Mar 31, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    disk space reduced after media creation tool

Hi Sarah,

One of the possible reasons why your disk space was reduced is due to an unallocated disk space on your partitions. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check your device's partition. To do this, follow the steps provided below:

• Type Computer Management on Ask me anything and press
      Enter.
    • Select Storage and click on Disk Management.
    • Send us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, Mar 31, 2020
  4. After doing wipe free space disk, now my laptop completely broken.

My disk space is gone

Hi John,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Try to run theSystem Maintenance Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select view all on the top left corner.

• Click System Maintenance,
      follow onscreen instructions.
    I suggest you to run Check Disk which performs an analysis of the disk. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type chkdsk /f and hit enter.
    For reference:

Tips to free up drive space on your PC:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/free-up-disk-space

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

After doing wipe free space disk, now my laptop completely broken.

1. After doing wipe free space disk, now my laptop completely broken. - Similar Threads - doing wipe free

2. Wiping the free space in recovery partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wiping the free space in recovery partition: I'm selling my laptop and deleting everything except the windows. Is there a way to securely wipe the free space in recovery and uefi partitions?i did the other volumes with cipher w in cmd but don't know how to address these drives with that command. submitted by /u/cs-k...
  3. Freeing Disk Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Freeing Disk Space: I originally had Windows XP on my laptop but updated to Windows 10 awhile ago (and am getting current updates). Can I remove Windows XP from my laptop or will that affect how Windows 10 operates?...
  4. Freeing up Disk Space??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freeing up Disk Space??: My computer is almost new with almost no programs added. I've also gone through and deleted some unwanted programs. Yet it won't let me add anything new because it says I don't have enough disk space. My sister thinks I may have a virus but I can't even install anti-virus...
  5. Disk Cleanup not freeing disk space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup not freeing disk space: I'm running Windows 10 on a Bootcamp'd MacBook Pro with 256G of SSD of which about 135G is allocated to the Windows partition (according to Properties in Explorer). It is running low on available space (4.06GB available) and Windows updates cannot be installed. Tried Disk...
  6. Disk Cleanup not freeing disk space

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk Cleanup not freeing disk space: I'm running Windows 10 on a Bootcamp'd MacBook Pro with 256G of SSD of which about 135G is allocated to the Windows partition (according to Properties in Explorer). It is running low on available space (4.06GB available) and Windows updates cannot be installed. Tried Disk...
  7. Re: Free Disk Space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Re: Free Disk Space: I would like to know how do I transfer data from my internal hard drive to a memory stick, the problem is my laptop's internal hard drive is only 30GB and Windows is taking the most space? Please can someone assist? Much Appreciated....
  8. Free Space Wiping Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free Space Wiping Windows 10: As an added security precaution in case a Laptop is lost or stolen (then falls into the hands or some dodgy character) understand some folk - in addition to regularly running Disk Cleanup - also wipe their C Drive's 'Free' Space. Gather that (at one time at least) this...
  9. Disk Space - Free Space fluctuates

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Space - Free Space fluctuates: I have a 1TB SSD divided into three partitions. "C" is the Windows partition while D & E are for games and general storage. The amount of available on C seems to fluctuate for no apparent reason. A week ago I had 37GB free and now have 27GB free. Yes Windows installs...
  10. Free Space fluctuates - Disk Space

in Windows 10 Support
    Free Space fluctuates - Disk Space: I have a 1TB SSD divided into three partitions. "C" is the Windows partition while D & E are for games and general storage. The amount of available on C seems to fluctuate for no apparent reason. A week ago I had 37GB free and now have 27GB free. Yes Windows installs...