Windows 10: After doing WSRESET, my store app still isnt in menu start!

Discus and support After doing WSRESET, my store app still isnt in menu start! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I literally have to do WSReset every time I want something from Store. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikołajPrzyczyna, Aug 9, 2018.

1. After doing WSRESET, my store app still isnt in menu start!

I literally have to do WSReset every time I want something from Store. Any help?

:)

MikołajPrzyczyna, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Julie Ram Win User

Update 1709 and missing built-ins from start menu

With that, I would suggest that you reset Windows Store Cache. To do do, follow the steps below:

• Close Windows Store app, if it's running.
    • In the Start menu, type WSReset.
    • Right-click on WSReset and then, click Run as administrator option.
    • Click Yes button when you see the User Account Confirmation box.

If the issue still persists, try logging out of your Microsoft account and login after restart.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Aug 9, 2018
  3. lx07 Win User
    Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

lx07, Aug 9, 2018
  4. After doing WSRESET, my store app still isnt in menu start!

Windows Store not working

Hi Paul,

To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any software changes or installed software prior to the issue?
    • Does the issue occurs using a different account on your computer?

We suggest you to log out and log in your account in Windows Store. You can also reset the Windows Store cache, kindly follow the steps below on how to do it:

• Click on Start menu.
    • Type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • Open Store app and see if your downloads are working.
    Let us know how it goes.

Robelene Win, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

After doing WSRESET, my store app still isnt in menu start!

1. After doing WSRESET, my store app still isnt in menu start! - Similar Threads - doing WSRESET store

2. Uninstalled app still shows in start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled app still shows in start menu: I bought a new laptop and uninstalled the bloatware that came with it. After I updated, all of the icons came back on the start menu. But they don't show as installed in the all programs menu and when I try uninstalling from the start menu, absolutely nothing happens. They're...
  3. Uninstalled app still shows in start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled app still shows in start menu: I bought a new laptop and uninstalled the bloatware that came with it. After I updated, all of the icons came back on the start menu. But they don't show as installed in the all programs menu and when I try uninstalling from the start menu, absolutely nothing happens. They're...
  4. Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu: My problem is two parts.1 If I right click a Microsoft Store app in the start menu and click "Uninstall" nothing happens. They only way I can uninstall them is through "Add/Remove Programs" or using Appx in PowerShell.2 Once I do get the program removed, it no longer shows up...
  5. Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu: My problem is two parts.1 If I right click a Microsoft Store app in the start menu and click "Uninstall" nothing happens. They only way I can uninstall them is through "Add/Remove Programs" or using Appx in PowerShell.2 Once I do get the program removed, it no longer shows up...
  6. Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Start menu and "store apps"

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu and "store apps": Maybe I'm the only one who hates the alphabetic list in the Start menu, maybe it works well if you have five apps installed, but I find it annoying to have to scroll down through scores of apps just to find the link I need. I know, I can store the most used links in the...
  8. Start Menu Apps not tiles uninstalled program still on start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Apps not tiles uninstalled program still on start menu: I uninstalled unused apps from my windows 10 desktop. When I click on the windows key to bring to bring up the start menu, one app [Ebay] icon shows it is still there. Left clicking and hitting uninstall brings me to the App list. Since I uninstalled it from the App...
  9. Uninstalled apps are still showing in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalled apps are still showing in Start Menu: I am having some problem with app installed from microsoft store. Even after i uninstalled them they still appear on on start list. Why?? I have also checked C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs here but found nothing. Please help, someone. Bloons TD...
  10. start menu isnt working,

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu isnt working,: when i click on the start menu i receive this note Critical Error Your start menu isnt working.we'll try to fix it the next time you sign in i have tried the sfc/scan only to be told Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. That means that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i have to do a wsreset all the time

2. what to do if wsreset isnt working