After doing WSRESET, my store app still isnt in menu start!

Discus and support After doing WSRESET, my store app still isnt in menu start! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I literally have to do WSReset every time I want something from Store. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikołajPrzyczyna, Aug 9, 2018 at 8:52 PM.

1. MikołajPrzyczyna Win User

I literally have to do WSReset every time I want something from Store. Any help?

:)

MikołajPrzyczyna, Aug 9, 2018 at 8:52 PM
  2. Julie Ram Win User

Update 1709 and missing built-ins from start menu

With that, I would suggest that you reset Windows Store Cache. To do do, follow the steps below:

• Close Windows Store app, if it's running.
    • In the Start menu, type WSReset.
    • Right-click on WSReset and then, click Run as administrator option.
    • Click Yes button when you see the User Account Confirmation box.

If the issue still persists, try logging out of your Microsoft account and login after restart.

Do update us with the results.

3. lx07 Win User
    Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

4. Robelene Win Win User

Windows Store not working

Hi Paul,

To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any software changes or installed software prior to the issue?
    • Does the issue occurs using a different account on your computer?

We suggest you to log out and log in your account in Windows Store. You can also reset the Windows Store cache, kindly follow the steps below on how to do it:

• Click on Start menu.
    • Type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • Open Store app and see if your downloads are working.
    Let us know how it goes.

Robelene Win, Aug 9, 2018 at 8:53 PM
Thema:

1. After doing WSRESET, my store app still isnt in menu start! - Similar Threads - doing WSRESET store

2. If I decide to choose Reset my PC option that saves my files and reinstalls Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I decide to choose Reset my PC option that saves my files and reinstalls Windows 10,...: The edition I'm using is Windows 10 Pro, and under the Activation, it says: Windows is activated using your organization's activation service. I would like to choose Reset my PC from the Recovery option, keep my files and reinstall Windows, but will I have to enter the...
  3. Viewing a CD-ROM on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Viewing a CD-ROM on my computer: I have a beginning programming book that came with a CD-ROM. It is supposed to have tools to help someone learn and practice BASIC. I inserted the disk into my DVD/CD-ROM and nothing appeared on my screen. I tried a few solutions online including "disc management" but...
  4. activte my windows and prodcut key

in Windows 10 Customization
    activte my windows and prodcut key: activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/activte-my-windows-and-prodcut-key/b15faf13-12ff-4005-b31f-d8ddbc409087
  5. Computer is Slow After Starting Windows(Booting)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is Slow After Starting Windows(Booting): I use a Dell Inspiron 5567 laptop with i7 Processor and 8GB RAM. When I bought the laptop, it was normal after boot. Then after time passed by, my performance of my laptop started degrading (i.e) The computer was damn slow for nearly a minute after boot and returns to normal...
  6. Windows 10 - Photos-App - Meta-Data Backup possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Photos-App - Meta-Data Backup possible?: Hi there :) I have a question concerning the Microsoft-Photos App for Windows 10. Is there any way to backup the app's meta-data? In particular, I would like to save my albums, faces and video-projects in case of having to reinstall Windows one day. Thanks in advance ;)...
  7. Camera app isn't saving to C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app isn't saving to C: drive: I'm trying to use the camera app on windows 10 to take photos through a webcam. The app originally worked fine, however, now the app won't save photos (or videos) to the C: drive but will save to other drives (recovery and USB etc.) when I adjust the drive to which photos...
  8. One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can: One of the user accounts (with administrator privileges) on my Lenovo laptop shows the wifi network that I use (it is a neighbourhood wifi network) as Limited and the network login page will not come up and the internet is not available. However, other accounts on the same...
  9. Resetting PC to factory settings: How do I keep Windows 10?

Resetting PC to factory settings: How do I keep Windows 10?: It looks like I am going to need to reset my desktop PC to it's original factory settings, due to a serious infection, which I cannot resolve by any other means. The PC came with Windows 8 installed, and I got the free upgrade to Windows 10 in the usual way. As the system...
  10. OS selection menu not showing

OS selection menu not showing: I have windows 10 along with windows 7 installed. The problem is that it never shows the os selection menu and always boots into windows 10, never windows 7. When i change system configuration a little (for example, changing time for wich menu is shown) it shows again for...