Windows 10: After doing WSRESET, my store app still isnt in menu start!

Discus and support After doing WSRESET, my store app still isnt in menu start! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I literally have to do WSReset every time I want something from Store. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikołajPrzyczyna, Aug 9, 2018.

1. MikołajPrzyczyna Win User

After doing WSRESET, my store app still isnt in menu start!

I literally have to do WSReset every time I want something from Store. Any help?

:)

MikołajPrzyczyna, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Julie Ram Win User

Update 1709 and missing built-ins from start menu

With that, I would suggest that you reset Windows Store Cache. To do do, follow the steps below:

• Close Windows Store app, if it's running.
    • In the Start menu, type WSReset.
    • Right-click on WSReset and then, click Run as administrator option.
    • Click Yes button when you see the User Account Confirmation box.

If the issue still persists, try logging out of your Microsoft account and login after restart.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Aug 9, 2018
  3. lx07 Win User
    Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

lx07, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Robelene Win Win User

Windows Store not working

Hi Paul,

To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any software changes or installed software prior to the issue?
    • Does the issue occurs using a different account on your computer?

We suggest you to log out and log in your account in Windows Store. You can also reset the Windows Store cache, kindly follow the steps below on how to do it:

• Click on Start menu.
    • Type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • Open Store app and see if your downloads are working.
    Let us know how it goes.

Robelene Win, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. After doing WSRESET, my store app still isnt in menu start! - Similar Threads - doing WSRESET store

2. menu isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    menu isnt working: menu isnt working no appp opening up keep geting critical error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/menu-isnt-working/8cece32d-b9cf-4624-ae40-17aaa5f647dd
  3. Why Do Apps Still Work After Reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Do Apps Still Work After Reinstall: Hi, I reinstalled Windows awhile ago. Formatted and partitioned the system SSD ahead of time. I have a secondary HDD with media that I left alone. After the install I tried running a game from the secondary HDD and it ran. My question is how? I thought if I install a...
  4. Removing Store Apps From All Apps On Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Store Apps From All Apps On Start Menu: I want to organize the All Apps list on the Start Menu, but I need to get rid of the apps that clutter it up. I would prefer to do it without replacing the start menu with something like Classic Shell and I don't want to delete all the apps, so I've been attempting to find a...
  5. Duplicate of an App in Start Menu after App update

Duplicate of an App in Start Menu after App update: Hello, I have a Windows Store App installed; EdgeTile Creators. It got an update and after installing that update through the Windows Store, I now have two versions of that app in the All Programs list of the Start menu; one that doesn't work when clicking on it...
  6. Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion: Hi, I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games). On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine. Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still...
  7. Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu

Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu: I have apps installed from the Microsoft store on my laptop but they don't show up on the start menu to be able to pin to the start menu. They also don't show up under the "All Apps" area. Is there a way to force apps to show up so that I can pin them to the start menu?...
  8. Item still in start menu after uninstall

Item still in start menu after uninstall: Well I uninstalled a few programs and most of them have no traces left... one however is still listed under the letter sorted part of the start menu. No clue how to remove it as it's not installed and none of the files from it are left... Edit: You know those blonde...
  9. Start menu, still messy?!

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu, still messy?!: Any option, to make my start menu a little bit useful? I only have 4 recelty installed apps on the top, the rest of it is full of softwares in aphabetical order *Sad I dont care of those, but there is no option to hide them. SHow me a video, or any instruction, how to...
  10. For ones that still do not like Start menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    For ones that still do not like Start menu in Windows 10: Ones who brought you Start8, now bring you Start10. As for me never a bother in Windows 8.1,if interested visit Stardock.com zlsjl4mhbeg 15755

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do if wsreset isnt working