Windows 10: After done Disk Cleanup C: drive my computer reboot very slow.

Discus and support After done Disk Cleanup C: drive my computer reboot very slow. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After done Disk Cleanup C: drive my computer reboot very slow.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by หน้าที่ความรัก, Oct 19, 2018.

1. After done Disk Cleanup C: drive my computer reboot very slow.

After done Disk Cleanup C: drive my computer reboot very slow.

:)

หน้าที่ความรัก, Oct 19, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

disk cleanup

Hi joysoder, to properly and safely delete any files not required by your system, run Disk Cleanup twice as explained below. Each time select everything in the list and delete them. Disk Cleanup will not suggest deleting anything that is not safe to delete
    . . .

Open File Explorer

Click on your hard drive

On the Manage Tab, click Cleanup

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

Start Disk Cleanup again

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

This time in the resulting dialog, click 'Cleanup System Files'

Let Disk Cleanup run another scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

DaveM121, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Unable to perform Disk cleanup on Drive C

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know how exactly you are performing the disk cleanup and is the issue specific to C drive?

I suggest you to place the computer in Safe mode and check if you are able to perform Disk Cleanup.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Also refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/disk-cleanup-in-windows-10

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 19, 2018
  4. CC_689 Win User

Windows Disk Cleanup

Disk Cleanup reports "you can use Disk Cleanup to free up to 4.00 TB of disk space on (CAfter done Disk Cleanup C: drive my computer reboot very slow. :)".

The bulk of this is listed as "Windows Update Cleanup 3.99 TB"

The trouble is that drive C is a 100 GB partition on a 250 GB SSD.

Settings, System, Storage shows:

C: 37.7 GB used out of 97.5 GB

D: 41.4 GB used out of 140 GB

The OS is Windows 10 Home, version 1607, fully updated to March 16, 2017.

There is not even 1 TB of disk space so how can Disk Cleanup free up to 4.00 TB?

Is it safe to run Disk Cleanup in this situation?

Thanks for any advice!

CC_689, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

1. After done Disk Cleanup C: drive my computer reboot very slow. - Similar Threads - done Disk Cleanup

2. Black screen after c drive cleanup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after c drive cleanup: Hcl all in one pc issue...black screenHello, please help me i recently got an hcl all in one pc from my friend for watching movies and stuff. The pc was running on windows 7 and i updated it to windows 10...afterwards i tried cleaning the c drive to get more space which i...
  3. Black screen after c drive cleanup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after c drive cleanup: Hcl all in one pc issue...black screenHello, please help me i recently got an hcl all in one pc from my friend for watching movies and stuff. The pc was running on windows 7 and i updated it to windows 10...afterwards i tried cleaning the c drive to get more space which i...
  4. Black screen after c drive cleanup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. C drive cleanup

C drive cleanup: My c drive is almost full after I updated to 20H2. How can I free up the space on c drive? Shall I format it? because disk cleanup is not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-cleanup/e87d406d-6fb3-40e9-89b1-8fabe49e9588
  6. my computer is very slow

my computer is very slow: my computer cant update to windows 10 204 and is very slow, in opening some other apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-very-slow/9e64a605-6429-4be5-8c46-95f6c5ae7a00
  7. C: Drive disk cleanup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C: Drive disk cleanup: I've always had much bigger drives than this computer gives me on C drive.... what do I need to do to clean/clear space? What it shows in the picture is apparently the default setting. Should I change it? BTW, my D drive is a terabyte. [img] [img] 154387
  8. Computer very slow after update

Computer very slow after update: My computer did a Windows update this morning, and now I can hardly use it because it is so slow! What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-very-slow-after-update/1cd14a97-b2be-49ec-974e-1f17cd306c3e
  9. Very very slow computer

Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  10. Disk Cleanup gets very slow on Windows Update step issue.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Cleanup gets very slow on Windows Update step issue.: I don't know how many people still use Disk Cleanup this very days. But to keep my sad 120GB SSD on my surface feels better, since I always put too much stuffs in it, so I do use it. And unfortunately I got this issue. Whenever I use Disk Cleanup right after I completed...