Windows 10: After download of monthly update and restarting,remote desktop cannot connect to rempte...

Discus and support After download of monthly update and restarting,remote desktop cannot connect to rempte... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After download of monthly update to server 2016 and restarting ,remote desktop cannot connect to rempte computer. Need help urgently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndréSlabber, Jan 4, 2019.

1. After download of monthly update and restarting,remote desktop cannot connect to rempte...

After download of monthly update to server 2016 and restarting ,remote desktop cannot connect to rempte computer.

Need help urgently

:)

AndréSlabber, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

Kari, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Jan 4, 2019
  4. After download of monthly update and restarting,remote desktop cannot connect to rempte...

remote desktop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the below details to understand your issue in a better way:

1. Are you using the Microsoft remote desktop app?

If you are using the Microsoft remote desktop app downloaded from
    Microsoft store then, I suggest you to follow the steps to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persists with the Microsoft remote desktop app, then you can contact the support team by going to the

link
    and scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on
    Microsoft remote desktop support under the Publisher info.

However, if you are using the Remote desktop connection, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10, then I suggest you to please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

After download of monthly update and restarting,remote desktop cannot connect to rempte...

1. After download of monthly update and restarting,remote desktop cannot connect to rempte... - Similar Threads - download monthly update

2. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  3. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  4. I cannot connect to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to Remote Desktop: Hi,I have enabled the remote desktop in other system to connect and till 2 days back its accessible to me without any issue.But, recently I have an issue which connecting to that machine, when I am trying to provide the credentials it is showing error.With Old Password:So, I...
  5. I cannot connect to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot connect to Remote Desktop: Hi,I have enabled the remote desktop in other system to connect and till 2 days back its accessible to me without any issue.But, recently I have an issue which connecting to that machine, when I am trying to provide the credentials it is showing error.With Old Password:So, I...
  6. Remote desktop connection automatically after restart?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop connection automatically after restart?: After a restart (via a Remote Desktop Connection), is it possible to reestablish it, or does Windows 10 lock the Remote Desktop Connection after a restart until you have logged on locally at least once? Remotedesktopverbindung automatisch nach Neustart?
  7. Remote Desktop will not connect after sleeping without restarting computer

Remote Desktop will not connect after sleeping without restarting computer: Good afternoon, I remote into my work computer while I am working from home and have this intermittent issue, sometimes upon waking my home computer from sleep, I am unable to RDP to my work computer unless I restart my home computer. Some additional information, the RDP...
  8. cannot connect to remote desktop ,

cannot connect to remote desktop ,: I always use remote desktop, today will not work , says my windows 10 needs an upgrade to windows 10 pro ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-remote-desktop/6fd2c790-c0c6-4e88-bd87-bc1046958b07
  9. Remote Desktop - Stay connected after restarting the remote

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop - Stay connected after restarting the remote: Hi All, I'm using Windows 10 Pro I'm using remote desktop to access my laptop from my PC. Sometimes I need to restart my laptop and I lose the remote connection. I then have to enter credentials again (password and laptop name) to access my laptop. My question is - Is...
  10. Cannot connect with Remote Desktop

Cannot connect with Remote Desktop: After the recent update on Windows 10 pro. I am unable to connect via remote desktop. I have tried both from a PC using the internet external to my router and to the LAN side using my phone app and from another PC on the same LAN. I get the same message: Remote Desktop can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after window update server 2012 remote desktop cant connect to the remote computer