Windows 10: After download the "Tamil News" app. and installed from the MICROSOFT STORE, when I click...

Discus and support After download the "Tamil News" app. and installed from the MICROSOFT STORE, when I click... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Sir, After reset my WINDOWS 10, I download the Tamil News app. from MICROSOFT STORE, installed well.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 31, 2018.

1. After download the "Tamil News" app. and installed from the MICROSOFT STORE, when I click...

Dear Sir,

After reset my WINDOWS 10, I download the Tamil News app. from MICROSOFT STORE, installed well.

When I click to open it, it moves with blink.

As I am a man who don't know the Basic principles of COMPUTER, at 69 yrs age, & don't know how to resolve it.

Hence, Please help me to resolve this and guide me to do well.

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

:)

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 31, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 10, 2020
  3. In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is not yet open?

Dear sir,

To-day, I download the "TAMIL NEWS" app. from MICROSOFT STORE and installed.

When I click to open, pin to start then it is not open, but slips away.

Please guide me to do well,

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Jan 10, 2020
  4. After download the "Tamil News" app. and installed from the MICROSOFT STORE, when I click...

Installing Tamil fonts in Windows 10

Hi, PalaiyurKalyanaraman. Please see the instructions given above for adding Tamil language into your language settings ("To add the Tamil language to your language profile..."). This will enable a Tamil keyboard.

It will also do the following:

• It will automatically install the supplemental Tamil fonts package, if you haven't already added it manually.
    • It will allow you to run Store apps in Tamil — depending on the way you order language preferences in your language list, and on whether the apps are translated into Tamil.
    • It will report to Web sites your preference for Tamil language (this can be disabled if you have privacy concerns).
    • It gives you the option of installing the language pack needed to have the language for the Windows user interface (the "Windows display language") be in Tamil.

PeterCon [MSFT], Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

After download the "Tamil News" app. and installed from the MICROSOFT STORE, when I click...

1. After download the "Tamil News" app. and installed from the MICROSOFT STORE, when I click... - Similar Threads - download Tamil News

2. 0x80070002 when installing apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070002 when installing apps from microsoft store: I've been trying to download two games - I selected one of my m2 SSDs as install location but I'm getting;"The system cannot find the file specified. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007002.I tried clearing the microsoft store cache but that didnt fix it. Also I can't change the...
  3. 0x80070002 when installing apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80070002 when installing apps from microsoft store: I've been trying to download two games - I selected one of my m2 SSDs as install location but I'm getting;"The system cannot find the file specified. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007002.I tried clearing the microsoft store cache but that didnt fix it. Also I can't change the...
  4. Downloading apps from Microsoft Store

Downloading apps from Microsoft Store: Hi I cannot open Your Phone app on my desktop laptop. Each time I do, I keep recieving this notification "This app can't open. Check the Widows Store for more info about Your Phone. After checking as mentioned by the notification, Windows Store adviced me to reinstal the app...
  5. Downloading apps from the Microsoft store

Downloading apps from the Microsoft store: I am having trouble downloading apps, when i want to press the download button, my pointer turns into a "prohibition icon". When i press download to my devices, the store states that i do not have any Microsoft accounts connected to suitable devices. I am signed in to my...
  6. downloaded apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
    downloaded apps from microsoft store: I want to put my Facebook and Pinterest app on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-apps-from-microsoft-store/8571ee99-3130-4078-92b4-194ce34f80db
  7. downloaded app from microsoft store

downloaded app from microsoft store: I downloaded calculator app from Microsoft store but unable size app to fit screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-app-from-microsoft-store/1d731754-11c0-41a4-b6c3-690a958fce76
  8. In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In my WINDOWS 10 PC, download & Installed the "TAMIL NEWS" app from MICROSOFT STORE, is...: Dear sir, To-day, I download the "TAMIL NEWS" app. from MICROSOFT STORE and installed. When I click to open, pin to start then it is not open, but slips away. Please guide me to do well,...
  9. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  10. Can't download/install MS News from the Microsoft App Store.

Can't download/install MS News from the Microsoft App Store.: Hello, Title says it all really... Downloaded & Installed 1709 recently (took hooooours...) and realised some time later browsing MSN News that any subject which has a video will not play - it just shows a white screen. Ran DISM and SFC to no avail. This of course may...