Windows 10: after downloading/adding office 365, why do i have 2 excels and 2 words...

Discus and support after downloading/adding office 365, why do i have 2 excels and 2 words... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so I downloaded/added the free office 365 that came with the purchase of my laptop, and now I believe I actually have a total of two of everything that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ltj1975, Mar 18, 2019.

1. ltj1975 Win User

after downloading/adding office 365, why do i have 2 excels and 2 words...

so I downloaded/added the free office 365 that came with the purchase of my laptop, and now I believe I actually have a total of two of everything that comes in office 365 in the scroll menu that's in alphabetical order where they can be accessed (i.e. two of ms word, excel, etc.). how do I get rid of one of them and how do I choose the correct one to get rid of?

***Moved from Install, upgrade and activate / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home***

:)

ltj1975, Mar 18, 2019
  2. mlg63 Win User
    mlg63, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Mar 18, 2019
  4. after downloading/adding office 365, why do i have 2 excels and 2 words...

excel in word 365

Excel tables can be opened in Word. I have done it many times with 7 and 10. Now that I have 365 it can open but freezes. My office manager has the same program but she can reopen the excel table.

Mary Katherine Dean, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

after downloading/adding office 365, why do i have 2 excels and 2 words...

1. after downloading/adding office 365, why do i have 2 excels and 2 words... - Similar Threads - downloading adding office

2. why do I have 2 sign ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I have 2 sign ins: Hi,I have 2 sign ins. ! has my billing on it, the one ending onmicrosoft.com and the other tells me to sign up to 365 which just shows my email address. Also I don't have the planner app that I've just found out about. I am unable to upload my screen shot....
  3. why do I have 2 sign ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do I have 2 sign ins: Hi,I have 2 sign ins. ! has my billing on it, the one ending onmicrosoft.com and the other tells me to sign up to 365 which just shows my email address. Also I don't have the planner app that I've just found out about. I am unable to upload my screen shot....
  4. why do I have 2 sign ins

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i have a 365 account but can not get excel downloaded why please

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have a 365 account but can not get excel downloaded why please: i have a 365 account but can not get excel why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-365-account-but-can-not-get-excel/759598a8-2d3d-4160-83bf-fc0b08218d76
  6. MS Office 365 eXCEL

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office 365 eXCEL: Two problems: One- In Excel, keep getting "we're sorry but excel has run into an error that is preventing it from working........" This error is extremely irritating as I have to reenter data everytime MS decides to "prevent it from working" and when you deal with the...
  7. Why do I need to activate my MS Office applications Word, excel etc after I have...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why do I need to activate my MS Office applications Word, excel etc after I have...: We receive a copy of MS office via my wife's company to use at home. Having upgraded our home PC recently from Win 7 to Win 10. Now when I click on word or excel or PowerPoint it asks for activation. Message on screen says that MS could find any office licences with <email...
  8. Excel, Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, Office 365: Hello, I am having puting 11-20 into a cell. It converts it to date format, Nov-20, and when I change the format to General it converts it to 44136. Same thing happens when I use the Number format. Only seems to be for this data, i.e. 11-20. Any ideas? Thanks....
  9. Excel and word 365 not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel and word 365 not printing: Hi, I have a strange issue where only certain Office 365 products will not print to a network printer. Other applications (ie Chrome, PDF, MS Powerpoint, Word) will print with no issues. The issue happens with Excel 365, Outlook 365. I can see the job going to the...
  10. Windows 10 and Office 365 Excel and Word Issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 and Office 365 Excel and Word Issue: I have repeated a Clean Reinstall and Install of Office 365 twice trying to remedy this problem without success. I have an Excel Workbook file and a Word File saved with password protection. After opening them I can make changes however when I try to save the I get an...