Windows 10: After downloading latest feature updates of windows 10 and restarting my computer, my...

Discus and support After downloading latest feature updates of windows 10 and restarting my computer, my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been struggling to update my windows 10 version 1909 to the latest version 20H2, but I always get some errors. I am using Windows 10 Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Siddhant 985, Apr 22, 2021.

1. After downloading latest feature updates of windows 10 and restarting my computer, my...

I have been struggling to update my windows 10 version 1909 to the latest version 20H2, but I always get some errors. I am using Windows 10 Update assistance to update windows. After successfully downloading and installing my updates, it asked me to restart my computer. So I did as it asked me. After the restart, my laptop freezed, so I had no option to shut it down forcefully and start it again. After successful bootup, I noticed that I am not on the latest version of windows. It was still running 1909 version.
    What should I do to solve this problem ?

:)

Siddhant 985, Apr 22, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Latest Windows 7 Professional 64bit download?

Sup guys, is there any possible way that we consumers can download the latest Win 7 Pro 64bit with SP1 pre-installed? I'm getting annoyed by the fact that whenever i format my computer, i have to do this process of

1. Update
    2. Restart Computer
    3. Updates.....again!
    4. Restart Computer
    5. Updates....with SP1!
    6. Restart Computer
    7. UPDATES AGAIN!?
    8. Restart Computer
    9. FINALLY ITS DONE!

Trying to find the latest one so i can burn the image into my CD.

Agility, Apr 22, 2021
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

Defer feature updates in Windows 10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

After downloading latest feature updates of windows 10 and restarting my computer, my...

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

After downloading latest feature updates of windows 10 and restarting my computer, my...

1. After downloading latest feature updates of windows 10 and restarting my computer, my... - Similar Threads - downloading latest feature

2. My PC won't restart after the latest update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC won't restart after the latest update.: Pressing the power button does not help. How can i fix this? The version is 20H2 (2) submitted by /u/1Erik0101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgmo9j/my_pc_wont_restart_after_the_latest_update/
  3. So I downloaded and installed the recent "Feature Update" and after my laptop restarted,...

So I downloaded and installed the recent "Feature Update" and after my laptop restarted,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iSuck-S [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lw31sj/so_i_downloaded_and_installed_the_recent_feature/
  4. Locked out of my computer after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of my computer after latest Windows 10 update: After downloading the latest Window 10 updates on my desktop computer I find I am locked out of the computer. The usual login screen image has changed and when I click on it to get the login dialogue box the image blurs and I am asked for my password. Whatever I type in...
  5. After latest Update, Windows 10 Pro will not restart?

After latest Update, Windows 10 Pro will not restart?: I just today, August 31, 2020, installed an update to Windows 10 Pro. When it restarted, all that happened was a black screen with a flashing white cursor in the upper left of the screen. Panicked, I inserted my Windows 10 System Repair Disk that I created when I updated from...
  6. windows 10 latest feature update?

windows 10 latest feature update?: My laptop just been stuck on "Status: getting things ready 71%" for 20+ hours... The thing is my internet speed is really fast (1gb plan). Is there a way I can download it through some windows website ? submitted by /u/askquestion453 [link] [comments]...
  7. I cannot restart my computer after downloading a new update to Windows 10.

I cannot restart my computer after downloading a new update to Windows 10.: Today, when turning off my computer to go to dinner, I was notified that a Windows update was ready to be downloaded so I selected "update and then turn off the computer". When I came back after dinner, the computer would not start and displayed a blue screen. I noticed that...
  8. My computer is slower after the latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is slower after the latest update: Hi, after the latest update my computer is a lot more slower than before. My hdd usage is at 100% and it will stay there for a couple of minutes. I keep seeing that System is causing it, but i can't understand what it means. I also saw for a brief second that Telemetry and...
  9. Restart to install the latest windows feature update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restart to install the latest windows feature update: Is this legit?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-to-install-the-latest-windows-feature/ba6d7e5f-a775-41f7-bdd8-cd32da438df1
  10. Computer won't restart after latest update

Computer won't restart after latest update: After the Sept 11 "critical update", my computer wouldn't restart. It would run the hardware diagnostics, which showed nothing, and then would recycle again and again to "repair". I had to revert the system to the last restore point a few days ago to regain access to my...