Windows 10: After downloading Voicemode, mic is too quite

Discus and support After downloading Voicemode, mic is too quite in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After installing Voicemod that is a voice changer, my mic started working very quietly and there is a loud buzz that got louder. I’ve bought a pair of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anthony Scaturro, Feb 4, 2019.

1. After downloading Voicemode, mic is too quite

After installing Voicemod that is a voice changer, my mic started working very quietly and there is a loud buzz that got louder. I’ve bought a pair of Stealth Raptor and before downloading Voicemode, they worked fine.

:)

Anthony Scaturro, Feb 4, 2019

2. Best Mic Sample Rate for Voicemod in Windows 10? 44100 Hz or 48000 Hz?

Hello Vasins_1985,

I do not believe we would be the best resource for Voicemod compatible microphones. Another Expert may chime in with a suggestion or recommendation for you but I would also recommend reaching out to Voicemod directly regarding this inquiry as they would be
    best able to advise on quality and compatibility.

Link to Voicemod Feedback/Support Page:
    https://www.voicemod.net/voice-changer-how-to-w...

Brad Keller, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Best Mic Sample Rate for Voicemod in Windows 10? 44100 Hz or 48000 Hz?

I'm using Voicemod Voice Changer (voice changing software) in Windows 10. I don't know which sample rate for the mic will be the best.

44100 Hz or 48000 Hz?

Please, help me. Thanks

Vasins_1985, Feb 4, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

After downloading Voicemode, mic is too quite

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

After downloading Voicemode, mic is too quite

1. After downloading Voicemode, mic is too quite - Similar Threads - downloading Voicemode mic

2. Mic is too quiet on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic is too quiet on pc: My Realtek audio mic is incredibly quiet. I've checked the driver updates and there aren't any. When I turn up my microphone boost, it crackles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-is-too-quiet-on-pc/6cf785b0-42d7-4807-ad58-0853659ecc54
  3. Headset mic too low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset mic too low: I'm having this issue whee my mic can't recognize my voice and the volume is too low. I need to cover up my mouth and the mic together for my voice to be recognized. How can I fix this?...
  4. Headset mic too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic too low: I'm having this issue whee my mic can't recognize my voice and the volume is too low. I need to cover up my mouth and the mic together for my voice to be recognized. How can I fix this?...
  5. Microphone stopped working after uninstalling Voicemod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone stopped working after uninstalling Voicemod: Hi, I used to use an app called Voicemod, which is a voice changer. I uninstalled it today and my microphone stopped appearing in Windows settings. I restarted my computer, the Windows troubleshooter only said that it was unplugged, and reinstalling the Realtek drivers was...
  6. Microphone stopped working after uninstalling Voicemod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone stopped working after uninstalling Voicemod: Hi, I used to use an app called Voicemod, which is a voice changer. I uninstalled it today and my microphone stopped appearing in Windows settings. I restarted my computer, the Windows troubleshooter only said that it was unplugged, and reinstalling the Realtek drivers was...
  7. headset mic too low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headset mic too low: Lately my mic is having an issue that it cannot recognize my voice and it's really low in volume, I need to max everything and close my hands near the mouth to have my voice recognized. Having oculus removed help a lot with the issue. However, right now it's not working at...
  8. headset mic too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset mic too low: Lately my mic is having an issue that it cannot recognize my voice and it's really low in volume, I need to max everything and close my hands near the mouth to have my voice recognized. Having oculus removed help a lot with the issue. However, right now it's not working at...
  9. headset mic too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. mic way too low even after boosting it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mic way too low even after boosting it: title. I cant get my mic to a normal volume, even after doing everything to boost it within windows 10. someone please help, this has been a problem for weeks submitted by /u/TriggerOnTheTrey [link] [comments]...