Windows 10: After Downloading Win 10 internet is dial up slow

Discus and support After Downloading Win 10 internet is dial up slow in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Need help for the above issue. I am not at all happy with the fact that everything was FINE with Win7, but was forced to update and now my PC can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by trehigs2k, Mar 30, 2020.

1. trehigs2k Win User

After Downloading Win 10 internet is dial up slow

Need help for the above issue. I am not at all happy with the fact that everything was FINE with Win7, but was forced to update and now my PC can't even load my email!!!

:)

trehigs2k, Mar 30, 2020
  2. xfire Win User

Networking With Dial-Up...?

What do you plan to use it for? Forget gaming cause it will be very slow.
    Also what do you mean by dial-up? Dial-up internet or just the modem?
    If all of them have access to the internet use hamachi as btarunr suggested.
    wiak-EVDO has just started coming here(India)

xfire, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Moose Win User
    Internet Downloads

Thanks all for the useful suggestions, i certainly can understand the idea of refreshing downloads. I wish Firefox had that little button lol. Now i'll try and download Warrock (a great FREE game) with download manager though (annoyingly) firefox is now downloading without buggering up!
    I just did a few spyware scans which though didn't stop the probs it probably did stop all thoses bloody programs from using the internet and slowing it down.

Moose, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

1. After Downloading Win 10 internet is dial up slow - Similar Threads - Downloading internet dial

2. Windows 10 Dial-up issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dial-up issues: Hi, I have up a dial-up connection from my Windows 10 PC to my modem with a Cinterion PLS63W module configured as a Standard 19200 modem with a baud rate of 115200. Once the dial-up completes and I get registered on the network, a lot of network activity takes place and hogs...
  3. Sometimes slow download speed after sleep / Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sometimes slow download speed after sleep / Win 10: Hello,sometimes I have strange slow download speeds after I woke my system from sleep.From 2,5 Gbit to ~10-20 Mbit. That's really heavy. Upload is still amazing with ~2,5 Gbit.A few weeks ago I changed the router new brand and also the switch still Netgear, but other model,...
  4. Slow boot up in win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow boot up in win 10: My laptop is Inspiron 5559, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD running on win 10 Version 20H2. My laptop is very slow to boot up I know HDD is slow but is this still normal? I already tried the steps I can find online like running chkdsk, sfc, cleanboot, fast start-up. So I searched more to...
  5. Windows 10 dial-up connection

Windows 10 dial-up connection: My parents, ages 81 and 77, purchased a new computer. The default web browser is Microsoft Edge. On their previous computer, which had Windows XP installed, they had a fairly simple process to connect to the internet. Open Internet Explorer Select "dial" when prompt appears...
  6. slow internet after upgrade to win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    slow internet after upgrade to win 10: Hello, I have an Asus n56vb with Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 wireless. Before i got win 7 and everything worked fine but after I tried win 10, the wifi speed is very slow.. 0.5mb !! I checked for latest drivers wireless & win10 -- no change, I even tried to instal drivers i...
  7. slow internet win 10 pro

slow internet win 10 pro: Hi, just built a new system ... msi x570 pro mboard with amd ryzen 5 3600 and 16gig ram. All up running fine but wired internet slow as hell!! Speed tested at about 9.5Mbps 100mg line on cat5 cable with a file dl speed at 1.1MBps tops across firefox/chrome/edge and...
  8. slow internet download

slow internet download: Hi, first of all I am virtually computer illiterate so my apologies in advance. My internet download speed is randomly so SLOW. Sometimes, right when I start up my PC it will download fast but then it'll change to a very slow download speed that is frankly unacceptable. I...
  9. Internet is not working on windows 10 rs5(dial up)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet is not working on windows 10 rs5(dial up): I'm connected to dial up.. Internet is working well... But it says that 'You are not connected'.. for that windows apps can't establish a internet connection.. In windows rs4 that problem is not faced by me.. How to solve that? My version: Windows 10 RS5.. Text me at : ***...
  10. Slow/Unstable Internet Speeds after Win 10 Update

Slow/Unstable Internet Speeds after Win 10 Update: My interent on my custom desktop, as far as I can remember, has functioned fine for a long time now. However, after upgrading to windows 10 and having it around for a while, I noticed a sharp decrease in internet speed. I've tried multiple solutions, but nothing seems to have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dail up slow