Windows 10: After Dropbox uninstall where do your screenshots go?

Discus and support After Dropbox uninstall where do your screenshots go? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After installing Dropbox my screenshots would go to Dropbox. Long story short, they now want monet=y so I uninstalled saving my stuff to disk. Someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SweetAndyLicious, Mar 19, 2020.

1. After Dropbox uninstall where do your screenshots go?

After installing Dropbox my screenshots would go to Dropbox. Long story short, they now want monet=y so I uninstalled saving my stuff to disk. Someone advised they should go to your 'pictures in a folder named screenshots...well theres no folder named screensots in my pictures folder. Any ideas?

:)

SweetAndyLicious, Mar 19, 2020

2. Deleting Dropbox

Hello Donna,

As you are issue is concerned to deleting the Dropbox, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Are you referring to Dropbox icon/ application on Windows 10?

If you are referring to Dropbox app on your device, try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the Dropbox is preloaded on your desktop:

• Click Start.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Select Get Dropbox or Dropbox X GB from the application list, where "X" is the amount of space corresponding to your promotion.
    • Click Uninstall.

Step 2: If the Dropbox is a desktop app follow:

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel.
    • Under Programs, select Uninstall a program.
    • Select Dropboxfrom the list of programs, and click Uninstall.

Hope it helps. Provide us additional information if you are still facing the issues with deleting the Dropbox program on your device.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 19, 2020
  3. BobStotts Win User
    Screenshots will not save to Dropbox.

Original Title: dropbox

Screenshots will not save to Dropbox. Share box is checked. Worked on Vista will not on Windows 10. Thanks!

BobStotts, Mar 19, 2020
  4. After Dropbox uninstall where do your screenshots go?

screenshots aren't in dropbox?

I had it set up so when I took screenshots they would go to my dropbox but now I can't find them anywhere?

JosieAndrew, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

After Dropbox uninstall where do your screenshots go?

1. After Dropbox uninstall where do your screenshots go? - Similar Threads - Dropbox uninstall where

2. Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox: I am using Windows 11 Lenovo Ideapad 1i. I have set my Dropbox preferences to ensure that screenshots are shared with Dropbox. I click my Screenshots folder, and I see nothing there. On my last laptop, all I had to do was press prtsc and the screenshot automatically went to...
  3. Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox: I am using Windows 11 Lenovo Ideapad 1i. I have set my Dropbox preferences to ensure that screenshots are shared with Dropbox. I click my Screenshots folder, and I see nothing there. On my last laptop, all I had to do was press prtsc and the screenshot automatically went to...
  4. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  5. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  6. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Taking screenshots while drive disconnected - Where do they go?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taking screenshots while drive disconnected - Where do they go?: Hi, [Windows 10] Assuming your pictures [+screenshots] folder is on an external drive and you take screenshots when the drive isn't connected. Where are they saved? WinKey + PrtScn still flashes, presumably taking the shot. But I can't locate the images in any of the Temp...
  8. Uninstalling Dropbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling Dropbox: I have been trying to uninstall Dropbox from my computer ....it stops half way through and then says Dropbox failed to uninstall, the reason I want to uninstall....each time I turn on the computer a message comes up ....Program files x86 \Dropbox\client\104.4.175\MSVCP140\dll...
  9. Where do your scanned documents go??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where do your scanned documents go??: I have scanned many documents, but they seem to go everywhere except where I expect. I have no idea where they are, which creates a big problem, when I have to deal with a "now" problem. Any help would be gratly appreciated. Thank you! * Moved from Education...
  10. Where do copies go?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where do copies go?: Just a simple question. In my Documents Directory, I can select an individual file or a folder with multiple files in it. If I right click on it, I get the option to Copy (among others). If I choose Copy, nothing seems to happen ? Did it copy? And if it did where did they...