Windows 10: After dual-boot, my pc directly leads me to the windows

Discus and support After dual-boot, my pc directly leads me to the windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have make my PC dual boot between preinstalled windows 10 and Ubuntu 14.04 but my PC directly starts windows without showing any OS selector. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sohail, Jan 28, 2016.

1. sohail Win User

After dual-boot, my pc directly leads me to the windows

I have make my PC dual boot between preinstalled windows 10 and Ubuntu 14.04 but my PC directly starts windows without showing any OS selector. Please help me in this case, i am not finding any answer related to it.

:)

sohail, Jan 28, 2016

2. Dual Booting

I am using windows OS which came inbuilt with the system...Now I want to dual boot my PC with ubuntu...will this process of dual booting corrupts my windows os........and how to dual boot ... please help me/!!!!!!

NATARAJ KR, Jan 28, 2016
  3. how do i install windows 7 as a second os on my windows 10 machine

My personal experience says dual booting Windows 7 and 10 on the same HD would lead to problems-most common being disk check at every alternate startup. Turning off Fast boot Windows 10 helps to an extent but not fully.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 28, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

How did you make your PC dual boot?

NavyLCDR, Jan 28, 2016
  5. sohail Win User
    first i had windows 10 on my pc, then i installed ubuntu 14.04 by bootable usb.

sohail, Jan 28, 2016
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
  7. davidhk Win User
    Assuming your dual boot is setup correctly........................
    Try this simple method first and see if it works or not.
    Right click at your Start button > select Run > in the box, type msconfig > Enter > select Boot tab at the top > right side, under Timeout, set it at 30 seconds > OK when done.
    Restart your computer. see if you are given the choice.

After dual-boot, my pc directly leads me to the windows [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. After dual-boot, my pc directly leads me to the windows - Similar Threads - dual boot directly

2. Help me to remove dual boot ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me to remove dual boot ?: So actually I had to install Ubuntu but not on dual boot so what happened when my work was die o tried to reinstall windows 11 using a bootable usb when the process ended it took me to a screen where it asked me to choose one operating system windows on volume 3 or windows...
  3. Help me to remove dual boot ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me to remove dual boot ?: So actually I had to install Ubuntu but not on dual boot so what happened when my work was die o tried to reinstall windows 11 using a bootable usb when the process ended it took me to a screen where it asked me to choose one operating system windows on volume 3 or windows...
  4. Dual Boot on a Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Boot on a Windows 10 PC: Hello Microsoft Community, I need help with installing an old version of Microsoft in my computer. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 and it currently runs Windows 10. I have bought the original Windows XP CD and partitioned my 244GB disk, in order to install Windows XP on the...
  5. Dual Boot on a Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Boot on a Windows 10 PC: Hello Microsoft Community, I need help with installing an old version of Microsoft in my computer. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 and it currently runs Windows 10. I have bought the original Windows XP CD and partitioned my 244GB disk, in order to install Windows XP on the...
  6. No boot options after creating Windows dual-boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No boot options after creating Windows dual-boot: I used to have a dual-boot with Manjaro and Win10 1909, but decided to stick with Windows for the time being and removed the dual boot and deleted the Manjaro partition. However, Manjaro still appeared in my boot options. I recently tried to create another dual-boot with 2...
  7. Cannot boot to windows after dual booting with ubunutu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot to windows after dual booting with ubunutu: When i installed ubunutu in my computer it was working fine. When i want to go back to windows GRUB was there but i was surprised that it shows there is a problem and windows is diagnosing the problem. It didnt solve the problem and i tried setting the active partition butit...
  8. Dual boot on one PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dual boot on one PC: I have a current HDD on a PC with windows 10 Home and a new HDD on the same PC with Windows 10 Pro installed. I want to boot from each hard drive at different times and know how to do that, however since I use my Microsoft account to keep track of my devices and currently...
  9. Windows not working after dual boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not working after dual boot: I have Dell Inspiron 5570, i5 8th gen, 2 TB Hard drive, 16GB intel optane and 8 GB RAM. I tried dual boot my PC with ubuntu 16.04, but I was not getting any drive details. So I used terminal in live ubuntu environment with following command: sudo dmraid -E -r /dev/sda After...
  10. Windows boot slowly after dual boot Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows boot slowly after dual boot Ubuntu: I used to use Windows for my work and It used to boot very fast. However, after dual boot with Ubuntu, my windows boot time became very long, it was annoying. I deleted Ubuntu, FORMATED ALL DRIVE, devided partitions, reinstalled Windows but it is still not better. FAST BOOT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows was directly logged in in dual boot

2. after dual boot windows starts

3. after dual boot windows is sarting directly