Windows 10: After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops.

Discus and support After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,Recently I upgraded my PC due to a shorted motherboard, and was tinkering with the BIOS. After first post, the PC was incredibly slow despite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicolas Leben, Nov 25, 2021.

1. After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops.

Hi all,Recently I upgraded my PC due to a shorted motherboard, and was tinkering with the BIOS. After first post, the PC was incredibly slow despite the new parts, and for whatever reason, could not download certain games and what not. I went into the BIOs and found that the RAM needed to be clocked up to 3200MHz rather than 2666 which is default, but to fix the problem, I thought Fast Boot would improve post times.When I tried to re-enter the BIOs I was met with the fact that Fast Boot disables the Delhotkey to enter UEFI, so I looked for solutions to fix it:1. Pull out CMOS battery for 10m

:)

Nicolas Leben, Nov 25, 2021
  2. cereberus Win User

How to enable fast boot on PC

No. You can always use a live linux drive for example.

cereberus, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Enter BIOS on superfast loading PC

Problem is that I cannot enter the BIOS because the laptop I'm using has an SSD and it boots so fast that it skips the BIOS screen so I don't even get a chance to enter BIOS.

How could I get into the BIOS on some other way like an automated exe that auto enters it on startup or something,I even switched Fast Startup off and it didn't help.

EDIT

The laptop model is Toshiba Satellite L855-12v.

Here is what I already tried:

1)I tried to enter the BIOS by pressing EACH and EVERY of this keys:F1,F2,F8,F10,F11,F12,DEL;so far each key just makes the laptop beep and delays the booting with no damn chance to get in the BIOS.

2)I tried to enter the UEFI Firmware option through Advanced Startup but guess what the laptop has no UEFI so the option is not there.

Steps used to find that setting, just to be sure no one thinks I'm that retarded.

Go to the start menu
    ->Click Power
    ->Hold the SHIFT key
    ->Click Restart
    ->Wait until the advanced options show
    ->Click Troubleshoot
    ->Click Advanced Options
    ->Click UEFI Firmware Settings(THIS OPTION DOES NOT SHOW UP)
    ->Click Restart

3)I already disabled fast boot from the battery settings.

4)I tried booting up in Safe Mode,hoping it may delay it a bit, still no help.

5)I tried pulling out the battery and letting the laptop do a cold boot still no help.

Oh btw each and EVERY of those steps were done BEFORE asking here, I came here in the hope that I find help form true professionals, also I want to thank everyone who responded so far.

zion blade, Nov 25, 2021
  4. After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops.

Stuck on BIOS Boot - Disabled Windows Fast Boot

I have this problem too but my pc was stuck on msi logo EFI Bios fast boot enable no graphics glitch on my pc.

disable windows fast boot I have a 128gb sdd i'am thinking with ssd you don't need windows fast when you have fast boot in bios.

ps computer works when fast boot in efi bios is disable.

OglevaMowell, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops.

1. After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops. - Similar Threads - enabling Fast Boot

2. Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen: Hi! So a few days ago my brother realized there was some pop ups for winzip, and cc cleaned an a few other things, my google also wouldn’t let me search anything it would come up with a error message saying something was stopping me or something along those lines, basically...
  3. Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen: Hi! So a few days ago my brother realized there was some pop ups for winzip, and cc cleaned an a few other things, my google also wouldn’t let me search anything it would come up with a error message saying something was stopping me or something along those lines, basically...
  4. Pc won’t boot tried every solution and still did not boot properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t boot tried every solution and still did not boot properly: Computer would not boot and tried everything even resetting but it had an error with resetting so I’m not sure what I can try to get windows to boot...
  5. Pc won’t boot tried every solution and still did not boot properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won’t boot tried every solution and still did not boot properly: Computer would not boot and tried everything even resetting but it had an error with resetting so I’m not sure what I can try to get windows to boot...
  6. Pc won’t boot tried every solution and still did not boot properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC won’t boot after BIOS Update [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    PC won’t boot after BIOS Update [Fix]: [IMG]Is your PC not booting after updating BIOS? Some users have reported that they can’t boot their computers right after installing a BIOS update. While the issue is likely to occur due to a failed BIOS update, many users have reported that the problem arises even after a...
  8. After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops.: Hi all,Recently I upgraded my PC due to a shorted motherboard, and was tinkering with the BIOS. After first post, the PC was incredibly slow despite the new parts, and for whatever reason, could not download certain games and what not. I went into the BIOs and found that the...
  9. After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops.: Hi all,Recently I upgraded my PC due to a shorted motherboard, and was tinkering with the BIOS. After first post, the PC was incredibly slow despite the new parts, and for whatever reason, could not download certain games and what not. I went into the BIOs and found that the...
  10. How to enable fast boot on PC

in Windows 10 Support
    How to enable fast boot on PC: I recently got a new mobo with UEFI support. I'd like to enable fast boot but msinfo32 still tells me the BIOS is set to Legacy. Is there any good way to change this without reinstalling Windows? 98692