Windows 10: After entering my password, my screen turns black.

Discus and support After entering my password, my screen turns black. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After entering my password, my screen turns black. But then after about 2 minutes it loads in. I want it to load in right away so I don't have to wait... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Finn VanderVegte, Jul 10, 2019.

1. After entering my password, my screen turns black.

After entering my password, my screen turns black. But then after about 2 minutes it loads in. I want it to load in right away so I don't have to wait for the black screen to go away. This is very annoying, and help would be appreciated, thank you!

:)

Finn VanderVegte, Jul 10, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Jul 10, 2019
  4. After entering my password, my screen turns black.

Keyboard issue when entering password after exiting screen saver

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in keyboard settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Is the issue occurring while booting to the computer?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check if you are able to enter the password using On-Screen keyboard and also run hardware troubleshooter to check for any change in hardware settings.

Step 1: I recommend you to try to use the On-Screen Keyboard to enter the computer.

1. At the login page.

2. Click on Ease of Access icon which is present on the bottom right corner of the screen.

3. Then select On-Screen Keyboard from the list.

4. Click on Password box and enter the password into it through On-Screen Keyboard.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using keyboard at the login page, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

After entering my password, my screen turns black.

1. After entering my password, my screen turns black. - Similar Threads - entering password screen

2. how to stop entering my password

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to stop entering my password: my screen goes to sleep too soon so I have to enter password again how do I stop this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-entering-my-password/6a1b1fec-dd71-4942-8e69-a8a79767cfd3
  3. Window 10 screen stay black after entered password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 screen stay black after entered password: It won't display icons or tool bars, just black. the only commend is CTRL +ALT + DELETE to shut off then power back on to start it again. look at the tesk manager for clues and there is nothing running? And when its working, sometime get two screens overlapped can't see...
  4. After entering my password to open my desktop i get a black screen...with...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After entering my password to open my desktop i get a black screen...with...: C:\WINDOWS\system32....what comes next to open my computers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-entering-my-password-to-open-my-desktop-i/27ed0916-46dd-4e64-9585-3141b8e3b3ef
  5. my display turns black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my display turns black: hello guys this problem started appearing 1 week ago while i was playing game my display turned black i thought it was normal at first but it started to occur more often.I asked one of my friend for help and he told me to run stress test to see if any of the components...
  6. Screen turned black when I turned on my pc

Screen turned black when I turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...
  7. Screen is black when i turned on my pc

Screen is black when i turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...
  8. My screen is Black

in Windows 10 Support
    My screen is Black: So I have a problem... 1) my laptop runs windows 10 and has a broken screen so it's been running through HDMI too my TV 2) it sometimes just freezes for no reason and I can't do nothing but restart 3) Now when I restart it restarts to a blank login screen and the mouse...
  9. screen turns black after signing in

in Windows 10 Support
    screen turns black after signing in: im having problems with my laptop. i just have installed windows 10. after signing in, few minutes later the screen suddenly turns black and restart again. what should i do to fix it? 91946
  10. Problem with my screen turning black after unhooking headphones?

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with my screen turning black after unhooking headphones?: Ok here's whats happening I have a emachine el1360G originally windows 7 but recently upgraded to windows 10 pro. I had no previous problems with my headphones. There the kind you just plug in there nothing special. There the 5.00 ones from walmart. So like I said nothing...