Windows 10: After entering my password to open my desktop i get a black screen...with...

Discus and support After entering my password to open my desktop i get a black screen...with... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; C:\WINDOWS\system32....what comes next to open my computers?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UrsulaHolden-Corr, Mar 19, 2019.

1. After entering my password to open my desktop i get a black screen...with...

C:\WINDOWS\system32....what comes next to open my computers?

:)

UrsulaHolden-Corr, Mar 19, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Black Screen after update

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try pour best to help you resolve the issue.

I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to access the desktop.

Method 1:

Step 1: Perform Power Drain and check if you are able to access your desktop screen.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec.
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

Step 2: If you can access the desktop check if your system is functioning as normal. Also check which update got installed in your system, by opening Control Panel and then opening Programs and Features.

Method 2: Inaccessible Desktop.

If you are unable to access the desktop screen and you are stuck on the
    Black Screen,
    then I would suggest that you refer to the article
    Troubleshoot black screen problems provided in the link below and check if you are able to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 19, 2019
  4. After entering my password to open my desktop i get a black screen...with...

Desktop boots to a black screen with cmd open

Hi all, for a while now whenever I turn on my computer and log on, I am greeted with a black desktop screen and cmd open.

i am able to open explorer.exe from cmd and my computer runs fine there afterwards. I have ran a few virus scans and everything seems clean.

Any suggestions?

HarryTipper, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

After entering my password to open my desktop i get a black screen...with...

1. After entering my password to open my desktop i get a black screen...with... - Similar Threads - entering password open

2. After entering my password, my screen turns black.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After entering my password, my screen turns black.: I recently updated my computer. After the update I out in my passcode and the screen is stuck black. It's been two days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-entering-my-password-my-screen-turns-black/53483f0e-f13c-4bad-848b-1b0165a88afa
  3. After entering my password, my screen turns black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After entering my password, my screen turns black.: I recently updated my computer. After the update I out in my passcode and the screen is stuck black. It's been two days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-entering-my-password-my-screen-turns-black/53483f0e-f13c-4bad-848b-1b0165a88afa
  4. After entering my password, my screen turns black and stays black. I don't know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After entering my password, my screen turns black and stays black. I don't know what to do...: I recently updated my computer, after it updated I put in my passcode and the screen turned black. At first I thought it was loading but it wouldn't do anything. It's been like this for two days now....
  5. After entering my password, my screen turns black and stays black. I don't know what to do...

After entering my password, my screen turns black and stays black. I don't know what to do...: I recently updated my computer, after it updated I put in my passcode and the screen turned black. At first I thought it was loading but it wouldn't do anything. It's been like this for two days now....
  6. After entering my password, my screen turns black and stays black. I don't know what to do...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. When I open my laptop and get the login screen I can not enter letters for my password....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open my laptop and get the login screen I can not enter letters for my password....: When I open my laptop and get the login screen I can not enter letters for my password. Number are okay but when I enter letters nothing happens?...
  8. When I open my laptop and get the login screen I can not enter letters for my password....

When I open my laptop and get the login screen I can not enter letters for my password....: When I open my laptop and get the login screen I can not enter letters for my password. Number are okay but when I enter letters nothing happens?...
  9. How do I fix my laptop after entering password but the screen turns black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix my laptop after entering password but the screen turns black: When I open my laptop and enter my password it would open but the screen is all black but the cursor is still visible and movableI've tried this tutorial but after i unstall the display adopter and then restart its still the same Hold down the shift key on your keyboard while...
  10. After entering my password, my screen turns black.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After entering my password, my screen turns black.: After entering my password, my screen turns black. But then after about 2 minutes it loads in. I want it to load in right away so I don't have to wait for the black screen to go away. This is very annoying, and help would be appreciated, thank you!...