Windows 10: After Factory reset I am stuck at the “Hi There” screen and it won’t update

Discus and support After Factory reset I am stuck at the “Hi There” screen and it won’t update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]I did a factory reset on a Dell Inspiron 15R-5537. I am at the “Hi There, lets get a few basic things out of the way.” I try connecting it to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IsidroAldaz, May 16, 2020.

1. After Factory reset I am stuck at the “Hi There” screen and it won’t update

After Factory reset I am stuck at the “Hi There” screen and it won’t update [​IMG]I did a factory reset on a Dell Inspiron 15R-5537. I am at the “Hi There, lets get a few basic things out of the way.” I try connecting it to the wifi to update and it is stuck at the “just a moment” section after selecting a internet connection. It keeps on repeating this motion and wont update?

Should i just take it to an IT tech who can reboot it for me? Im not skilled in recorverying software

:)

IsidroAldaz, May 16, 2020
  2. Marie Win User

Stuck during factory reset.

So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours.

Marie, May 16, 2020
  3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, May 16, 2020
  4. Corvs Win User

After Factory reset I am stuck at the “Hi There” screen and it won’t update

Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Thanks, I can look at that now I'm on a laptop. Here was the screen tapping F11:

After Factory reset I am stuck at the “Hi There” screen and it won’t update [​IMG]

and this was the system before restoring it:

After Factory reset I am stuck at the “Hi There” screen and it won’t update [​IMG]

Corvs, May 16, 2020
Thema:

After Factory reset I am stuck at the “Hi There” screen and it won’t update

1. After Factory reset I am stuck at the “Hi There” screen and it won’t update - Similar Threads - Factory reset stuck

2. My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...: I can't do anything to my computer it's stuck on high there blue screen. Can't use my mouse or my arrows this is what happened after I factory reset it...
  3. My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...: I can't do anything to my computer it's stuck on high there blue screen. Can't use my mouse or my arrows this is what happened after I factory reset it...
  4. My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset

Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset: My computer been having a LOT of bios issues, so I tried to factory reset it yesterday. I left it when I saw it at getting ready - 30% but when I came back it was at a black screen, with my keyboard and mouse turned off, but my pc was running and my microphone was getting...
  6. Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset

Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset: My computer been having a LOT of bios issues, so I tried to factory reset it yesterday. I left it when I saw it at getting ready - 30% but when I came back it was at a black screen, with my keyboard and mouse turned off, but my pc was running and my microphone was getting...
  7. Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC: Please somebody help me, my laptop is got virus and i factory reset it. Now it has that problem. I dont have any bootable usb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-hi-there-after-factory-reset-pc/61e26f9e-6049-4be6-b680-d4084347a4f2
  9. Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC

Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC: Please somebody help me, my laptop is got virus and i factory reset it. Now it has that problem. I dont have any bootable usb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-hi-there-after-factory-reset-pc/61e26f9e-6049-4be6-b680-d4084347a4f2
  10. updates stuck on 100% after a factory reset

updates stuck on 100% after a factory reset: so i rested it some days ago now i want to update cuz the version is so old, but the update is stuck on 100% while the delivery optimization is eating MY WHOLE bandwidth, i have a slow connection so turned it off from advanced settings but still, eating MY WHOLE bandwidth,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hi There showing after phone reset

2. after win10 reset to factory hi there