Windows 10: After factory reset my pin is not recognised and my keyboard is french.

Discus and support After factory reset my pin is not recognised and my keyboard is french. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I noticed something odd, that on start up I would have a black screen which says ' start pxe over ipv4 or something like that. This has been the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Torbs4412, May 31, 2022.

1. Torbs4412 Win User

After factory reset my pin is not recognised and my keyboard is french.

Hello, I noticed something odd, that on start up I would have a black screen which says ' start pxe over ipv4 or something like that. This has been the case for a while but i would press esc twice to bypass it.. Well today my pc would not get past the start up presumably due to currupted files. I was prompted to do a factory reset and i copied my files onto an external hardrive.When the reset eventually finished I am on the login screen and it wont accept my password. Before today I would have typed my short pin and it would work. Also my keyboard is stuck on french language and there is no op

:)

Torbs4412, May 31, 2022
  2. kensiko Win User

Can't delete french keyboard input!

For some reason, on my mother's PC on which a guy upgraded the PC from Windows 7, the French of France keyboard will not allow to be deleted. The France French keyboard is not in the list of input methods but it still shows in the language bar.

Windows is in French and the main language is French from France. It is the same here on my own computer and I do not have the French France keyboard, only French Canada.

Is there any solution ?

kensiko, May 31, 2022
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, May 31, 2022
  4. Bree Win User

Keyboard definitions are missing in French version of Win10.

Here you go, roll your own with the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator.....

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...aspx?id=102134

Thema:

1. After factory reset my pin is not recognised and my keyboard is french. - Similar Threads - factory reset pin

2. French Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    French Keyboard: I am taking French classes. I am running Windows 11 64 bit. I tried to add French to the language choices so that I could type compositions in French. I followed the instructions for doing this for Windows 11 and the system showed that the French pack was installed in...
  3. French Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    French Keyboard: I am taking French classes. I am running Windows 11 64 bit. I tried to add French to the language choices so that I could type compositions in French. I followed the instructions for doing this for Windows 11 and the system showed that the French pack was installed in...
  4. After factory reset my pin is not recognised and my keyboard is french.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After factory reset my pin is not recognised and my keyboard is french.: Hello, I noticed something odd, that on start up I would have a black screen which says ' start pxe over ipv4 or something like that. This has been the case for a while but i would press esc twice to bypass it.. Well today my pc would not get past the start up presumably due...
  5. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset: Today I decided to factory reset my computer after and selected delete all and after it was finished I wasn’t able to use my keyboard or mouse to select any of the set up options meaning I couldn’t get pass the select region screen I used the extra start up options and it...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset: Today I decided to factory reset my computer after and selected delete all and after it was finished I wasn’t able to use my keyboard or mouse to select any of the set up options meaning I couldn’t get pass the select region screen I used the extra start up options and it...
  7. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Mouse + Keyboard unresponsive after factory reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse + Keyboard unresponsive after factory reset.: Ever since fully resetting my PC i have been stuck on the Choose your region + language screen upon startup.Both my mouse and keyboard are unresponsive, and only work in Bios, the numlock light is permanently on.The System manufacturer is FoxconnModel is 400-034Howlett...
  9. removal of french accents on my english keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    removal of french accents on my english keyboard: I want to remove accents that appear on certain keys such as È https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-french-accents-on-my-english-keyboard/a30190db-2746-4523-9cb7-ac0c9142f923
  10. FRENCH KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FRENCH KEYBOARD: Hello everyone, I want to type French on my laptop so I changed my keyboard to FR (AZERTY). The problem is that I can't type these letters: â, ê, ô,... because everytime I press ^ (if we want to type these letters, we need to press ^ and then a, e, o,...), it becomes ^^...