Windows 10: After factory reset my windows 10 setup stuck. Any solution?

Discus and support After factory reset my windows 10 setup stuck. Any solution? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shweta Patil1, Mar 6, 2023.

1. After factory reset my windows 10 setup stuck. Any solution?

Please help me

:)

Shweta Patil1, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Marie Win User

Stuck during factory reset.

So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours.

Marie, Mar 6, 2023
  3. Windows 8.1 & windows 10 : fail to factory reset and stuck in restart

Ztruker's post will get you to Win10, but if I understand the issue you wanted to fix a non-working Asus Win8.1 Factory Reset by upgrading to Win10.

My question is what OS do you want on your system, Win8.1 or Win10.
    There might be a way to access the Asus recovery partition and do a reset from there - I think that can be done, but I would have to research the exact process to provide step-by-step instructions.

If you want to get to Win10 - then I mis-interpreted your post.

There seems to be an underlying issue on your system as far as the Asus Win8.1 Factory Reset issue is concerned.

The question might be moot if you've already started the Win10 Clean install.
    Getting to Win10 is easy, getting back to Win8.1 after a Clean install requires a bit more work (windows.old and possibly the Asus Recovery partition are no longer available).

Slartybart, Mar 6, 2023
  4. After factory reset my windows 10 setup stuck. Any solution?

Windows 10 factory reset stuck on 61

Hey I need help really badly, yesterday I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 and then I realized that all my files stayed which I didn't want all my files so I did a factory reset on my windows 10 upgraded PC and it has been stuck at 61% for about 8-9 hours. The circle loading is still moving but the percentage is stuck at 61. I am worried to turn off my PC in case of it being ruined. Thanks.

Itshyperof, Mar 6, 2023
Thema:

After factory reset my windows 10 setup stuck. Any solution?

1. After factory reset my windows 10 setup stuck. Any solution? - Similar Threads - factory reset setup

2. After factory reset my windows 10 setup stuck. Any solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After factory reset my windows 10 setup stuck. Any solution?: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-factory-reset-my-windows-10-setup-stuck-any/56d38c13-f781-429a-89b5-9c53701c1bcc
  3. After factory reset my windows 10 setup stuck. Any solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After factory reset my windows 10 setup stuck. Any solution?: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-factory-reset-my-windows-10-setup-stuck-any/56d38c13-f781-429a-89b5-9c53701c1bcc
  4. Windows 11 setup stuck at 46%.Any solution to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 setup stuck at 46%.Any solution to fix this?: Windows 11 set up stuck at 46% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-setup-stuck-at-46any-solution-to-fix/e6426f92-ea11-4e03-88d0-cf37b9524324
  5. Windows 11 setup stuck at 46%.Any solution to fix this?

Windows 11 setup stuck at 46%.Any solution to fix this?: Windows 11 set up stuck at 46% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-setup-stuck-at-46any-solution-to-fix/e6426f92-ea11-4e03-88d0-cf37b9524324
  6. Windows 11 setup stuck at 46%.Any solution to fix this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Factory Reset is stuck at any point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset is stuck at any point: When doing factory reset and the system becomes stuck at a percentage point, it is often due to an over hot system . Remove long black bar cover between top of keyboard and lower screen covers the hinges and wires . Hold the laptop in front of a cold fan and also cool the...
  8. Factory Reset is stuck at any point

Factory Reset is stuck at any point: When doing factory reset and the system becomes stuck at a percentage point, it is often due to an over hot system . Remove long black bar cover between top of keyboard and lower screen covers the hinges and wires . Hold the laptop in front of a cold fan and also cool the...
  9. Factory Reset is stuck at any point

10. Windows setup stuck in a loop after factory reset

Windows setup stuck in a loop after factory reset: I tried to reinstall windows (both keeping my files and when that didn't work a wipe of all files). Now my computer keeps coming to language set up, I do all that and hit next, then it says "Why did my Pc restart? There's a problem that's keeping us from getting your pc...