Windows 10: After factory reset of Windows 10 - « User Profile service failed the sign-in » // stuck on...

Discus and support After factory reset of Windows 10 - « User Profile service failed the sign-in » // stuck on... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I did a reset to factory settings through the Settings>Recovery>Reset PC.It did afterwards indeed spend quite a moment noodling, and then came back... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MozartPC, Sep 18, 2022.

1. MozartPC Win User

After factory reset of Windows 10 - « User Profile service failed the sign-in » // stuck on...

I did a reset to factory settings through the Settings>Recovery>Reset PC.It did afterwards indeed spend quite a moment noodling, and then came back with the login screen.On that login screen it had my previous username and password prompt. However, when I enter my password I get the « user profile service failed the sign-in » error message, and it’s back to the login screen.All the hints and problem shoots I read about would require me to get past that login screen - but I can’t.So, what do to? 1 To get past the login screen2 To do a reset that erases my login info, and reall

:)

MozartPC, Sep 18, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Sep 18, 2022
  3. jlu79754 Win User
    User profile failed the sign in/factory reset undoing changes

I recently have factory resetted my laptop. But after the reset, my previous account is still buy and when I try to sign in, I get the “user profile failed the sign.” I do not have a guest account so I’m stuck with the sign in screen. I have tried to factory reset but it keeps on undoing changes after hitting the 40% mark.

jlu79754, Sep 18, 2022
  4. After factory reset of Windows 10 - « User Profile service failed the sign-in » // stuck on...

User profile service failed to sign in

I've factory reset my windows and reinstalled windows 10 via USB

However now I can only sign in to windows with my USB in. If I don't have my USB in I get "User profile service failed to sign in"

I've done everything I can. Any help?

(I can't use windows without my USB that windows on it)
    I've already factory reset my pc and put new windows 10 on it.

Syed Mohammed AliRizvi, Sep 18, 2022
Thema:

After factory reset of Windows 10 - « User Profile service failed the sign-in » // stuck on...

1. After factory reset of Windows 10 - « User Profile service failed the sign-in » // stuck on... - Similar Threads - factory reset User

2. “User profile service failed to sign in” after factory reset failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “User profile service failed to sign in” after factory reset failed: After trying to factory reset my pc, after a while it started to say “Undoing changes,” and reverted back to normal. When trying to login to my user, though, I got the “user profile service failed the sign-in” error code, and was taken back to the launch screen. After trying...
  3. “User profile service failed to sign in” after factory reset failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “User profile service failed to sign in” after factory reset failed: After trying to factory reset my pc, after a while it started to say “Undoing changes,” and reverted back to normal. When trying to login to my user, though, I got the “user profile service failed the sign-in” error code, and was taken back to the launch screen. After trying...
  4. “User profile service failed to sign in” after factory reset failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 User Profile Service Failed Issue After Factory Reseting

Windows 10 User Profile Service Failed Issue After Factory Reseting: My pc was kinda slow so I decided to factory reset my pc, it went fine until it went to the sign in option. It showed User Profile Service Failed to sign in. I tried to change value in registry edit but nothing and I tried using the cmd but nothing againI did this on safe...
  6. After factory reset of Windows 10 - « User Profile service failed the sign-in » // stuck on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After factory reset of Windows 10 - « User Profile service failed the sign-in » // stuck on...: I did a reset to factory settings through the Settings>Recovery>Reset PC.It did afterwards indeed spend quite a moment noodling, and then came back with the login screen.On that login screen it had my previous username and password prompt. However, when I enter my password I...
  7. After factory reset of Windows 10 - « User Profile service failed the sign-in » // stuck on...

After factory reset of Windows 10 - « User Profile service failed the sign-in » // stuck on...: I did a reset to factory settings through the Settings>Recovery>Reset PC.It did afterwards indeed spend quite a moment noodling, and then came back with the login screen.On that login screen it had my previous username and password prompt. However, when I enter my password I...
  8. user profile service service failed the sign-in windows 10 after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user profile service service failed the sign-in windows 10 after factory reset: I am trying to give my old Alienware r7 with windows 10 to my friend. I reset it and performed the “reset this pc” in the recovery section and selected the longer version to erase everything. After it finished, the login screen was still there. Passwords/pin # did not work...
  9. user profile service service failed the sign-in windows 10 after factory reset

user profile service service failed the sign-in windows 10 after factory reset: I am trying to give my old Alienware r7 with windows 10 to my friend. I reset it and performed the “reset this pc” in the recovery section and selected the longer version to erase everything. After it finished, the login screen was still there. Passwords/pin # did not work...
  10. user profile service service failed the sign-in windows 10 after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade