Windows 10: After Factory Resetting my Dell Laptop, it Doesn't Update

Discus and support After Factory Resetting my Dell Laptop, it Doesn't Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, my computer is currently on the "Hi there, let's get a few basic things out of the way" screen, and whenever I click on "Next" after configuring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gothgirlspit, Nov 23, 2018.

1. After Factory Resetting my Dell Laptop, it Doesn't Update

Hey, my computer is currently on the "Hi there, let's get a few basic things out of the way" screen, and whenever I click on "Next" after configuring my settings, it goes to the "Why did my PC restart?" screen. My computer is connected to a power source and an ethernet cable, but when I click on "Next" from this point it gets stuck on a "Just a moment..." load screen for a couple of minutes and then redirects me back to the "Hi there, let's get a few basic things out of the way" screen. Any suggestions??

:)

gothgirlspit, Nov 23, 2018
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 23, 2018
  3. HP Laptop Windows 10 reset to factory default

Hi,

I realize that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer this question to get more clarity on this issue:

• How are you trying to reset your pc to factory setting?

As you have a laptop, ensure that the laptop is not running on battery and the power cable is plugged in to the socket.

Let us follow the steps suggested by “Babu V” in the following thread that speaks about a possible solution for the related issue:

Error: “There was a problem resetting your PC”: Error: “There was a problem resetting your PC”

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 23, 2018
  4. After Factory Resetting my Dell Laptop, it Doesn't Update

Looping after factory reset

There is not much to do than again factory reset your computer.

Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery starts automatically if Windows will not startup. The recovery environment allows you to diagnose hardware issues, repair issues, back up files, and restore factory settings. You can start the recovery environment at any time.
    Verify the list of systems on which Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery is supported.

You should able to factory reset with Windows 10 Installation DVD. You can create Windows 10 installation DVD/USB with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.

FreeBooter, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

After Factory Resetting my Dell Laptop, it Doesn't Update

1. After Factory Resetting my Dell Laptop, it Doesn't Update - Similar Threads - Factory Resetting Dell

2. My microphone doesn't work after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone doesn't work after a factory reset: After I did a factory reset on my windows 10, I had a problem that my microphone doesn't catch my voice. It shows up on the device manager but when I talk it doesn't receive it. I've got these notifications in event viewer, maybe they will help.Device...
  3. My microphone doesn't work after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone doesn't work after a factory reset: After I did a factory reset on my windows 10, I had a problem that my microphone doesn't catch my voice. It shows up on the device manager but when I talk it doesn't receive it. I've got these notifications in event viewer, maybe they will help.Device...
  4. My microphone doesn't work after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop after Factory Reset

Laptop after Factory Reset: Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start my laptop, startup takes very long 5 to 8 min.My Hard drive HDD is almost full.I think that if my computer is so slow it s due...
  6. Laptop after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop after Factory Reset: Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start my laptop, startup takes very long 5 to 8 min.My Hard drive HDD is almost full.I think that if my computer is so slow it s due...
  7. Laptop after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My dell laptop doesn't open after window update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell laptop doesn't open after window update: Hi,Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It doesn't display anything on screen. It doesn't load any Windows screen for me to attempt recovery environment or even bios system or anything else even dell logo.I don't know how to recover it. Can you...
  9. My dell laptop doesn't open after window update

My dell laptop doesn't open after window update: Hi,Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It doesn't display anything on screen. It doesn't load any Windows screen for me to attempt recovery environment or even bios system or anything else even dell logo.I don't know how to recover it. Can you...
  10. Dell Laptop / Windows 10 factory reset ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dell Laptop / Windows 10 factory reset ?: I had a relative reset my settings and now many things have changed. I miss the way it was when new. many features do not work anymore. Can someone please help me ? Thank You....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell laptop stuck restarting after reset cant get advance option

2. how to update laptop after reset

3. supportassist after reset

4. reset my dell laptop and my password doesnt work,
  5. issues with dell laptop after factory reset,
  6. dell reset problem back to lets get a few basic things out of the way