Windows 10: After factory restoring the Windows MS store does not show that Dolby access owned by me

Discus and support After factory restoring the Windows MS store does not show that Dolby access owned by me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello support, It had been observed that the after factory restoring the Windows, MS store does not show that Dolby access is owned by me. Kindly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Buddhiraja Prashant, Dec 14, 2019.

1. After factory restoring the Windows MS store does not show that Dolby access owned by me

Hello support,

It had been observed that the after factory restoring the Windows, MS store does not show that Dolby access is owned by me.

Kindly, let me know how to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Buddhriaja Prashant

:)

Buddhiraja Prashant, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

DOLBY ATMOS APP ON WINDOWS STORE SHOWING ERROR

Hi Michael,

One of the known issues with Dolby Access is prevent some users from being able to download Dolby Atmos for Headphones after activating a trial.

Customers impacted should contact Dolby using the support link in the store listing or by pressing “Feedback” from within the “Info” section of Dolby Access.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, Dec 14, 2019
  3. uninstall Dolby Access forever

I want to uninstall Dolby Access forever. When I click to uninstall Dolby Access, it gets back after booting. It downloads again from the Microsoft Store on its own.

Michele Pierre1, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

After factory restoring the Windows MS store does not show that Dolby access owned by me

Still can't activate dolby atmos for headphones

Hi Noam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the Dolby Atmos for headphones option is not showing in Spatial sound. We’ll definitely look into this for you. For us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, kindly provide us the information needed below:

1. What is the make and the model number of the computer?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    3. May I know, since when are you facing this issue?
    4. Are you aware of any other changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    5. Have you tried installing the
      Dolby Access
      app from Microsoft Store and checked?
    6. Did you perform any troubleshooting steps to troubleshoot this issue?

I’d suggest you to download the Dolby Access app from the Windows Store and check. The app will guide you to setup headphones.

Looking forward to your response so we can assist you further.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

After factory restoring the Windows MS store does not show that Dolby access owned by me

1. After factory restoring the Windows MS store does not show that Dolby access owned by me - Similar Threads - factory restoring store

2. dolby access does not download in the store or the application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dolby access does not download in the store or the application: A few days ago wen I oppened the dolby access aplication, a message of needing an update appeared so I tried to do it but it never loaded always stayed in 0% so I decided to uninstall the aplication and install again but now it doesn't download it from the store. What can I...
  3. dolby access does not download in the store or the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dolby access does not download in the store or the application: A few days ago wen I oppened the dolby access aplication, a message of needing an update appeared so I tried to do it but it never loaded always stayed in 0% so I decided to uninstall the aplication and install again but now it doesn't download it from the store. What can I...
  4. Dolby access store error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby access store error: Hi, from long time i cant use dobly acces app im receiving error screen below, how can i repear that? There is any email where i can demand refound ? i paid for it and cant use it because of this error....
  5. Dolby access store error

Dolby access store error: Hi, from long time i cant use dobly acces app im receiving error screen below, how can i repear that? There is any email where i can demand refound ? i paid for it and cant use it because of this error....
  6. Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration: I had purchased dolby atmos from the dolby access app and have been using it mostly for gaming for a while now.I tried to use dolby atmos today but directs me to the dolby access app and asks me to purchase it again. How do I restore my purchase of dolby atmos?...
  7. Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration: I had purchased dolby atmos from the dolby access app and have been using it mostly for gaming for a while now.I tried to use dolby atmos today but directs me to the dolby access app and asks me to purchase it again. How do I restore my purchase of dolby atmos?...
  8. Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration

9. Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration: Earlier I bought Dolby Access for Windows 10 through my account. But a few months ago I updated the hardware on my computer and reinstalled Windows 10. And now I am offered to buy it again, why, if I already bought it in my personal Microsoft store? How can I restore my...
  10. Why does Windows deny me access to my own folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Windows deny me access to my own folders?: I'm trying to get here ON MY OWN PC to install a back-ground Excel-file running automatically in the background as I've done for years: C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART However, file explorer won't allow me as soon as click on 'Application Data':...