Windows 10: After factory restoring the Windows MS store does not show that Dolby access owned by me

Discus and support After factory restoring the Windows MS store does not show that Dolby access owned by me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello support, It had been observed that the after factory restoring the Windows, MS store does not show that Dolby access is owned by me. Kindly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Buddhiraja Prashant, Dec 14, 2019.

1. After factory restoring the Windows MS store does not show that Dolby access owned by me

Hello support,

It had been observed that the after factory restoring the Windows, MS store does not show that Dolby access is owned by me.

Kindly, let me know how to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Buddhriaja Prashant

:)

Buddhiraja Prashant, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

DOLBY ATMOS APP ON WINDOWS STORE SHOWING ERROR

Hi Michael,

One of the known issues with Dolby Access is prevent some users from being able to download Dolby Atmos for Headphones after activating a trial.

Customers impacted should contact Dolby using the support link in the store listing or by pressing “Feedback” from within the “Info” section of Dolby Access.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, Dec 14, 2019
  3. uninstall Dolby Access forever

I want to uninstall Dolby Access forever. When I click to uninstall Dolby Access, it gets back after booting. It downloads again from the Microsoft Store on its own.

Michele Pierre1, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

After factory restoring the Windows MS store does not show that Dolby access owned by me

Still can't activate dolby atmos for headphones

Hi Noam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the Dolby Atmos for headphones option is not showing in Spatial sound. We’ll definitely look into this for you. For us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, kindly provide us the information needed below:

1. What is the make and the model number of the computer?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    3. May I know, since when are you facing this issue?
    4. Are you aware of any other changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    5. Have you tried installing the
      Dolby Access
      app from Microsoft Store and checked?
    6. Did you perform any troubleshooting steps to troubleshoot this issue?

I’d suggest you to download the Dolby Access app from the Windows Store and check. The app will guide you to setup headphones.

Looking forward to your response so we can assist you further.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

After factory restoring the Windows MS store does not show that Dolby access owned by me

1. After factory restoring the Windows MS store does not show that Dolby access owned by me - Similar Threads - factory restoring store

2. restore to factory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore to factory: Is there a way to restore my notebook to factory condition without shutting it down to log in as admin. I have access denied and have tried deleting files and probably won’t reboot for me as it looks like I have ni info in any of my files. Someone else is using my...
  3. Problem with Dolby Access?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Dolby Access?: Hey, I purchased Dolby Access and wanted to try the equalizer. The problem is that the options button is missing and I can't open the equalizer. A friend told me that his Dolby Access screen looks different. I tried to update the program at the windows store but it says the...
  4. Dolby Atmos does not show up in spatial settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos does not show up in spatial settings.: Hi, yesterday I bought Dolby atmos but I cant use it right now as when I restart the computer my headset's spatial settings reverts back to Windows sonic, and when I want to change it in the lower right corner I click on Dolby atmos but it does not chnage at all. Then I open...
  5. Factory Restore

Factory Restore: Im trying to factory restore my computer, it says there isnt enough memory. I've deleted everything that I can find to take off, how can i get past this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-restore/7a475a11-8592-411c-b653-d8fa46dbc555
  6. Factory restore

Factory restore: Hi I live in China and bought a Lenovo computer with Chinese settings. I purchased Windows 10 Pro for English Language settings. I now want to do factory reset which, I presume, will return it to Chinese mode. How do I reinstall Windows 10 Pro? Thank you. David...
  7. Start, Search and ms-settings not accessible after a reset to factory setting with Windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start, Search and ms-settings not accessible after a reset to factory setting with Windows...: Hi there, I wanted to clean my Surface which was associated to a work profile from my previous company. I made a full reset, using the BitLocker and it seemed to work fine. Unfortunately, after reinstalling Windows, I have no access to Start or Search, I can't even have...
  8. couldn't download dolby access from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    couldn't download dolby access from Microsoft store: I am unable to download dolby access app from microsoft store not only dolby access for any app it is showing some error. I have reset the app and again i tried to download but no use it is showing the same error. please help me with this... thanks in advance...
  9. dolby atmos/dolby access playback error

dolby atmos/dolby access playback error: when i connect my laptop to my tv via HDMI, i cannot play movies anymore in Dolby Atmos and it showing play back error / error type: video error, this problem occurred only after windows 10 update. But once i disconnect my laptop from tv via hdmi, i can use dolby atmos...
  10. Netflix app shows Dolby Atmos icon but it does not play atmos

Netflix app shows Dolby Atmos icon but it does not play atmos: After reading too much forums, blogs and reports, I give up. My Windows 10 has HEVC, dolby atmos works with VLC or even playing movies directly in Windows, I have 8700K, GTX 1080 TI, all updated. Netflix App is working with 4k and Bluray, my Spatial Sound also has Dolby...