Windows 10: After failed Microsoft upgrade Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration

Discus and support After failed Microsoft upgrade Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration. I have network coNnect but no internet. Tried ping, works, tried manual IP and DNS did not work. I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LAURAGIACCHINO, May 17, 2022.

1. After failed Microsoft upgrade Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration

Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration. I have network coNnect but no internet. Tried ping, works, tried manual IP and DNS did not work. I also have stopped and restarted all network config, reset the network to factory specs. Downloaded new driver for realtek PCIe fe family controller and used usb to install to ver 10.14.123.2017. Reloaded windows, did a fall back recovery etc In event log device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_FC301179&REV_5. … had a problem startingPrevious warning in log: Device PCI\VEN10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_FC301179&REV_5. … was not migra

:)

LAURAGIACCHINO, May 17, 2022

2. Ethernet dosen,t have a valid ip configuration

It says the same thing at my end when my Ethernet is working perfectly as shown below:

After failed Microsoft upgrade Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration [​IMG]

Matthew Wai, May 17, 2022
  3. red61 Win User
    Ethernet dosen,t have a valid ip configuration

Hi My erthernet connection stoped working, and I can't get it going again. It stopped working after I was looking at some network programs on a PE rescue disk, that i had not used before. Whether It was something I done or it just died I don't know.
    Windows 10 10.0.18362 and tried 10.0.19035
    Cable has light when you plug it in
    Network connections says "unidentified network".
    Troubleshooter says "Ethernet dosn,t have a valid ip configuration"
    Device manager has everything listed as working.
    Network connections Status window says IPv4 no network access, IPv6 no network access, speed 100.0 Mbps, Diagnose says, "Ethernet dosn,t have a valid ip configuration"
    I uninstalled all network adapters, restarted and reinstalled network adapters.
    I reistalled Windows 10, still not working.
    Any help would be appreciated, Thanks Shane.

red61, May 17, 2022
  4. Pavan_N Win User

After failed Microsoft upgrade Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration

Pavan_N, May 17, 2022
Thema:

After failed Microsoft upgrade Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration

1. After failed Microsoft upgrade Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration - Similar Threads - failed Microsoft upgrade

2. “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration: Hi, I’ve been having connection issues with my computer everyday now due to IP configuration issues. I have tried everything I could do to try and fix it including resetting my pc and router and basically anything you can think of. I’ve watched many YouTube videos and...
  3. “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration: Hi, I’ve been having connection issues with my computer everyday now due to IP configuration issues. I have tried everything I could do to try and fix it including resetting my pc and router and basically anything you can think of. I’ve watched many YouTube videos and...
  4. “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. After failed Microsoft upgrade Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After failed Microsoft upgrade Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration: Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration. I have network coNnect but no internet. Tried ping, works, tried manual IP and DNS did not work. I also have stopped and restarted all network config, reset the network to factory specs. Downloaded new driver for realtek PCIe fe...
  6. After failed Microsoft upgrade Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration

After failed Microsoft upgrade Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration: Ethernet doesn’t have valid IP configuration. I have network coNnect but no internet. Tried ping, works, tried manual IP and DNS did not work. I also have stopped and restarted all network config, reset the network to factory specs. Downloaded new driver for realtek PCIe fe...
  7. Ethernet doesn’t have valid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet doesn’t have valid ip configuration: Hello so I recently got a new motherboard and cpu for my pc, I put a fresh windows install on it and I keep having an issue where my internet is working fine for a little while but every 20 minutes or so it gives me the “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid ip configuration error...
  8. Ethernet doesn’t have a valid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet doesn’t have a valid ip configuration: I’ve tried quite a few methods to resolve it, in the command prompt and network diagnostics, nothing works, tried resetting multiple times and checking if the Ethernet cable is plugged in. It started all of a sudden, the PC was plugged in and on and internet stopped working....
  9. Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration

Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration: Hello, My name is Devon and I've had this PC for approx 2 months and its been working great. I use an ethernet cable and it was working fine and now it wont. Here are a list of things I have tried Restarting the router Restarting my pc Restarting the TP-Link Updating...
  10. Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.

Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.: A brand new pc, i used the flash drive to instal the Windows 10 (using the media tool provided by windows). Since the first stages of setting up cortana and my name on the pc and the product key information, there has been no internet access on my pc. I cant even activate...