Windows 10: after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds

Discus and support after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Pc keeps displaying no signal and restarting after playing game for few minutes.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eibtisam, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Eibtisam Win User

after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds

Pc keeps displaying no signal and restarting after playing game for few minutes.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1: 3fParameter 2: 12346Parameter 3: 26bb5fa1Parameter 4: 3a33be3fOS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 8192The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x0000000000073298, 0x00000000ce983bbe, 0x00000000b5825708.&nb

:)

Eibtisam, Oct 5, 2022
  2. truelies Win User

Second display no signal

Since the 1703 update, when windows 10 boot to login in screen, the two displays will go into 'power saving' status. Then windows 10 only give signature to main display. Second one no signature unless I do win+p key and select another display mode, then back to 'extend'. The second display will have signal. How to fix this?

truelies, Oct 5, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 5, 2022
  4. after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds

Error: No signal on second monitor after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience caused to you with accessing the second monitor, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to outdated/ corrupted drivers.

As you have already tried to update the drivers and issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the existing drivers for second monitor and re0install them from the manufacturer's website.

Step 1: Steps to uninstall the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Uninstall
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Also, contact the manufacturer's website and try to install those drivers for your device.

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

To know more about this issue, I suggest you to refer to the article by
    Andre Da Costa
    and check:

How to add and use a second monitor with Windows

Hope it helps. Kindly let us know if you need further assistance with Windows Operating System. We will be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds

1. after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds - Similar Threads - few mins gaming

2. 2 monitors and 1 projector work for a few seconds and say "no signal"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 monitors and 1 projector work for a few seconds and say "no signal": I have 2 monitors Main: MSI MAG241C display portSecondary: Dell P1911B HDMIProjector: NEC VT470 HDMIGPU: Sapphire RX 590Both my secondary monitor and my projector connect to my only 2 HDMI inputs via my GPU. However they are connected with i think an active VGA to HDMI...
  3. after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds: Pc keeps displaying no signal and restarting after playing game for few minutes.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1: 3fParameter 2: 12346Parameter 3: 26bb5fa1Parameter 4: 3a33be3fOS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  4. Keyboard disconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard disconnects after a few seconds: Hello, I am running Windows 10 x64 version 10.0.19042 on a DELL Inspiron 7537 laptop and I cannot use external keyboards. I used three different keyboards Cherry RS6600 USB and APD KUS0967, both with smart card reader that work on other computers but not on mine....
  5. Keyboard disconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard disconnects after a few seconds: Hello, I am running Windows 10 x64 version 10.0.19042 on a DELL Inspiron 7537 laptop and I cannot use external keyboards. I used three different keyboards Cherry RS6600 USB and APD KUS0967, both with smart card reader that work on other computers but not on mine....
  6. Keyboard disconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds: Hi, I've recently bought a new laptop and I tried connecting a bluetoothe device. It pairs but after a few seconds it disconnects. This happens for different devices. I've already tried to reinstall the driver, install another drive, restart the bluetooth services and install...
  8. Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds: Hi, I've recently bought a new laptop and I tried connecting a bluetoothe device. It pairs but after a few seconds it disconnects. This happens for different devices. I've already tried to reinstall the driver, install another drive, restart the bluetooth services and install...
  9. Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. HP Laptop restarts every few mins after W10 installation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Laptop restarts every few mins after W10 installation: So let me tell you how everything happened in detail. A couple of weeks ago I installed W10 Pro x64 instead of W7 on my PC. Everything was ok the computer worked fine. I told my friend that I've done it. He was facing problems with installing it on his HP laptop so he asked...