Windows 10: after few updation , switch off/shut down , booting time and any time notebook on battery

Discus and support after few updation , switch off/shut down , booting time and any time notebook on battery in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have following:HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Notebook Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB 11.9 GB usable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by M K Mathur, Dec 8, 2021.

1. after few updation , switch off/shut down , booting time and any time notebook on battery

Hi, I have following:HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Notebook Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB 11.9 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1288 On new SSD disk , after fresh installation of download and making bootable USB drive Windows 10 and after 3-4 weeks and updation few verisons, my Notebook at the booting time and any during working is Switch Off /Shut down. Whenever Battery is available at 20,

:)

M K Mathur, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Samuria Win User

PC shut down after time change..

Wrong time suggests CMOS battery if CMOS is wrong it may not boot

Samuria, Dec 8, 2021
  3. vgchat Win User
    Resetting Bios Password

Follow these steps.

1. Power off the system & unplug the power cord, flip the power switch, hard reset the cmos by removing the battery for a couple of minutes (1-2 minutes).
    2. Flip the switch & power it back on for a little bit then shut it back down (give it the amount of time you normally would allow it to boot up to windows login).
    3. Reseat the cmos battery & power on the system.

After you've finished them all, reseat the battery & start it up. I've done this countless times. To unlatch & grab the battery, tweezers work good.

vgchat, Dec 8, 2021
  4. after few updation , switch off/shut down , booting time and any time notebook on battery

query about speed of boot time

Hello,

Please be informed that, if there are many startup items on the desktop, it will take time to boot up to the desktop screen. It is the ideal time to boot up.

Also, suggest you to run the system maintenance troubleshooter.

Its a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2 . Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Do let us know the status of your concern. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

after few updation , switch off/shut down , booting time and any time notebook on battery

1. after few updation , switch off/shut down , booting time and any time notebook on battery - Similar Threads - few updation switch

2. My computer shut down after just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer shut down after just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off...: My computer shut down just a few minutes at rest. How can I change the time off settings?* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shut-down-after-just-a-few-minutes-at/e5274fd4-f541-49f1-94bb-cc5295c35854
  3. Windows shutting down to "working on updates" every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows shutting down to "working on updates" every time: Hi, My W11 pc - winver 22621.2134 - Will not shut down. Every time I try and shut it down, it will go to Working on Updates and then just stay on that. It's a reasonably powerful machine, and I have left it for 12 hours doing it before. I have tried a few things and am now at...
  4. after few updation , switch off/shut down , booting time and any time notebook on battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after few updation , switch off/shut down , booting time and any time notebook on battery: Hi, I have following:HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Notebook Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB 11.9 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points Edition Windows 10...
  5. after few updation , switch off/shut down , booting time and any time notebook on battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after few updation , switch off/shut down , booting time and any time notebook on battery: Hi, I have following:HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Notebook Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB 11.9 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points Edition Windows 10...
  6. Windows 10 auto login after few times shut down and turn on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 auto login after few times shut down and turn on: I dont know why my windows 10 will auto login, is it because of I sign in with Microsoft account? I have try Windows key and R key > netplwiz > Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer> Apply > OK. This works after I click apply and shut down turn on...
  7. SHUT DOWN TAKING TIME

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SHUT DOWN TAKING TIME: HELLO THERE I HAVE DELL XPS 15 9570. IT USED TO SHUT DOWN INSTANTLY I MEAN THE SCREEN USED TO TURN OFF INSTANTLY BUT NOW IT IS TAKING 10-15 SECONDS TO TURNOFF. WHEN I ENABLE VERBOSESTATUS TO KNOW WHAT IS HAMPERING THE PC I GOT THESE MESSAGES: PLEASE WAIT FOR PROSVC...
  8. PC shut down after time change..

PC shut down after time change..: It happened just now - I noticed that the system clock was showing the wrong time, so I*went to clock and set it to internet time (I chose the second option in the list) - it reset to the correct time, but then immediately afterwards the screen filled with little green and...
  9. Anyone Notice Longer Boot and Shut Down times Since Creator's Update?

Anyone Notice Longer Boot and Shut Down times Since Creator's Update?: I've noticed my boot up and shut down times have increased quite a bit since the update. It isn't at the point where it's intolerable, but just curious if others have noticed this. I already checked my startup programs and disabled the ones with highest impact. Toshiba...
  10. Unresponsive(dead) After shut down For Random Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Unresponsive(dead) After shut down For Random Time: Hello, After shutting down, putting my computer to sleep, or shutting the lid, My computer becomes entirely unresponsive. The power button does nothing, the lights to indicate it is plugged in are dark, the computer seems to be dead. After a random period of time, ranging...